Not letting me join my friends world on minecraft

Discus and support Not letting me join my friends world on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It’s not letting me join my friends world and vis versa, we both can join online games and play together. And we can join worlds of different people.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaylaReynaud, Mar 22, 2020.

1. KaylaReynaud
    KaylaReynaud Guest

It’s not letting me join my friends world and vis versa, we both can join online games and play together. And we can join worlds of different people. But when we try to play on each other’s Minecraft worlds it’s not working. Both of us has had other
    people join our worlds and it works. We just can’t join each other’s worlds. She plays on windows 10 on pc and i play pocket edition

:)

KaylaReynaud, Mar 22, 2020
  2. KaylaReynaud Win User

We have already tried that.
  3. KaylaReynaud Win User

Yes we have tried that many times, we also made new accounts and switched devices and it is still not working.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Launch Minecraft for Windows 10 from your Start menu or desktop.
    Click Play.
    Click the Edit button next to your Realm.

Click Play. Click the Edit button.

Click Members.

Click Invite next to any people already in your Xbox friends list.

I hope this is helpful.
  5. SpectralPandora Win User

Cant delete friends.

I'm having the same problem but it also won't let me add them back. In my minecraft world it will say they aren't my friends when they join and I try to add them back but it doesn't work.
  6. DarthLegacy905 Win User

My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

are either of you Xbox Insiders?
Thema:

1. Not letting me join my friends world on minecraft - Similar Threads - letting join friends

2. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

in XboX Insiders
    Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying: [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments]
  3. Rushmore - Xbox Insider Hub will not let me Join and it's Upsetting to say the least!

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore - Xbox Insider Hub will not let me Join and it's Upsetting to say the least!: So I got on my Insiders app and see I can join a newer Version of it called Rushmore! So I get all excited and ready, I got and click the Join button and it sits there pending for a little bit...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 is not letting me join my friends world via invite: hello, im very new to xbox and microsoft games, but i recently purchased minecraft to play with friends, but every time I try to join my friends server when he invites me a message appears saying...
  5. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  6. My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft won’t let me join my friends worlds: I have been having this issue and have been searching for an answer for a ling time to find nothing. I play on an Xbox One S and i am trying to play cross console with my friends on PE. We are...
  7. Won't let me join my friends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me join my friends game: I've done the hole turn off turn on thing on the internet did the quite the game thing to and nothing working help f15bcb78-b026-4ffe-ae23-7eae1274e1c9
  8. i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i invite my friends it wont let them join my party, it wont let me join there party i am on ...: it says i am connected to xbox live and are able to play games online but when i try and start a party to talk to my friends it works but my friends say when i send them an invite it wont let them...
  9. It won't let me join friends parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    It won't let me join friends parties.: I am on Xbox 360. I can join my friends games but I can join their parties. Sometimes the you send "join party and game" invites but Xbox live says "couldnt join party". No error code, just that....
  10. For some odd reason my account won't let me join my friends in a party or game it keeps on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some odd reason my account won't let me join my friends in a party or game it keeps on ...: My xbox live account seems to be acting weird, I can't join my friends parties or games. but I can still see my friends that are online, and whenever I enter a code for a xbox live membership it...