Not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards

Discus and support Not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi. For some reason it is not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards. When I try and join I get taken back to the pop up that Xbox rewards is becoming... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by makisupa19, May 21, 2018.

1. makisupa19
    makisupa19 Guest

Hi. For some reason it is not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards. When I try and join I get taken back to the pop up that Xbox rewards is becoming Microsoft rewards next month. When I try and sign in on the Xbox rewards page it does he same thing. I’ve
    tried on two different browsers on my laptop and also tried on my phone. This is a new account I have and I would like to get credit for the items I have purchased before it transfers over. Any help would be greatly appreciated

:)

makisupa19, May 21, 2018
  2. RaYz Enigma
    RaYz Enigma Guest
    Can't Opt back into Xbox Live Rewards

I Accidentally opted out of Xbox Live Rewards sometime ago and it's not letting me sign up for it again, how can this be fixed?

RaYz Enigma, May 21, 2018
  3. Xbox rewars

trying to sign up for x rewards but its not letting me it keeps sending me back to the faqs page

ThirtyHail61516, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the program is about to shut down, it is no longer possible to sign up.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello makisupa19,

As stated in the notification on the website, since the Xbox Live Rewards program is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards in your region, it is no longer possible to join our program.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello makisupa19,

As stated in the notification on the website, since the Xbox Live Rewards program is transitioning to Microsoft Rewards in your region, it is no longer possible to join our program.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Since the program is about to shut down, it is no longer possible to sign up.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Won't let me sign up to xbox rewards

Since the program is about to shut down, it is no longer possible to sign up for it.
  9. AbsolutGrndZer0 Win User

I'm in some serious trouble here guys.

I recently got an email offering me 200 MS points if I signed up for Bing Rewards. Since all the links suggested it was eprize which is who runs Xbox Live Rewards, I thought it was legit but now, I'm not so sure... Is Microsoft actually giving 200 MS points
    for signing up with Bing Rewards? I did sign up with Bing Rewards and now have 280 Bing credits, so if it was phishing, it still signed me up? I'm kinda worried (and I have changed my Windows Live password)
  10. SlippinJimmy420 Win User

Xbox Rewards wont let you sign up?

Program is closing so I doubt its accepting any new members.. Its over in 3 days..
Thema:

1. Not letting me sign up for Xbox rewards - Similar Threads - letting sign rewards

2. Xbox App for mobile not letting me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for mobile not letting me sign in: Ok I have a problem with the xbox app for mobile. Ok, so Whenever I would open the app my friends list would just give me an error saying Sorry something went wrong loading this section! I would...
  3. Xbox Beta PC, will not let me sign in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta PC, will not let me sign in.: As the title says, the Xbox beta for Pc was working fine a few days ago. Then I got signed out, and it refuses to do anything when I click on the sign in options under the account settings or...
  4. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  5. Xbox Console Companion Not letting me sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion Not letting me sign in.: Im trying to log into my account, I select my account. It says to enter your passkey so I enter it and its not working. 8f30dac4-ccb7-438a-ab69-21867f3c9526
  6. Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud preview sign in will not let me log in: Hello, not sure if this is the right place for this, if not can you please direct me to the right place. I recently got accepted to xcloud preview and was trying to log in, but the app wouldn't...
  7. Not letting me sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store or Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Not letting me sign into my Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store or Xbox App: I want to update the game Minecraft but whenever i click on the sign in button on the top of the screen, it says "let get you signed in" like the usual but when i click the "Continue" Button it...
  8. Xbox live won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live won't let me sign in: I'm on PC and I tried to sign in to Minecraft Windows 10 edition but it says "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live". See attached screenshot. [img] d633905f-4022-405f-a249-eeb4acb3669f
  9. Won't let me sign up to xbox rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Won't let me sign up to xbox rewards: I got to rewards.xbox.com and I'm spammed by the "Xbox rewards is becoming microsoft rewards" and when I click sign in. It just keeps refreshing the page!!! 236c2943-b184-4be6-b7a6-8e2366b74cc3
  10. Xbox Rewards wont let you sign up?

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards wont let you sign up?: I've been trying to join the Xbox Rewards program but it wont allow me to do so. I just keep getting the same FAQ pop-up every time i click to join. Tried contacting microsoft just to be told to...