not letting you sign in

Discus and support not letting you sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hold the power button for 5-15 seconds and it should let you sign in after that ece6e40c-7b28-4974-8ded-188c050dd7f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNOOPSWAG18, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SNOOPSWAG18
    SNOOPSWAG18 Guest

not letting you sign in

Hold the power button for 5-15 seconds and it should let you sign in after that

:)

SNOOPSWAG18, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Not letting me sign in.

Hi there, i have this problem, i have full connection, i tested it about four times, then i sign in and it says connection to xbox live has been lost. someone help?

tyleeerrrrrrr, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Not Letting Me Sign In

Hi there,

To my knowledge there was a XBox Live outage, so that was what was likely behind this. I believe the issue should br resolved now.

Saeleth, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a)

Try these steps Go to Settings > Account > Remove Accounts. Once done, reboot the console and add your account.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

There is an issue with the service right now that is causing Login errors. You can check the status at Xbox Live Status. You can have it notify
    you when the service is back up.
  6. denis97g Win User

try to redownload your profile.
  7. ��RICH��� Win User

I think xbox is having a issue
  8. Heli0sz Win User

Remove and add account works until u restart the box or log off/log on, or try to switch profile. As I read on reddit from a guy, MS said this is a General Worldwide issue.
Thema:

not letting you sign in

1. not letting you sign in - Similar Threads - letting sign

2. Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not let me sign in or add my account: This problem occurred yesterday morning and has persisted. I try to sign into my account but then get an error message (0x87DD000F) which should only occur if the services are down which none of...
  3. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  4. Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture)

in XboX Insiders
    Is this just me? Wont let me sign in or play anygames (sorry for the bad picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/Kpryz [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: I was just trying to play with my friends and next thing is i cant sign in so why is this and i better get a reward for this trouble XBOX c44448ca-348a-4759-a2e2-15050a86652e
  6. Wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont let me sign in: I updated my computer and now suddenly it won't let me log into my Xbox account. Everytime I go on companion it says 'sign in' 'cant sign into your account try again later it doesn't work at all...
  7. Won't let me sign into live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign into live: Whenever I sign try to sign into live, it tells me I need to add security, which I do go through that whole process,but then I get this, and that link don't work [img]...
  8. Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub app not letting me “sign in”: Hello, I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. My system updated this morning. I was just now trying to go into the Insider Hub app on Xbox but it prompts me to sign in. I’ve never seen...
  9. Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app wont let me sign in to my account: For some dumb reason Xbox signed me out of my YT account. So I go to the youtube.com/activate, first with my phone, and then my computer, just to be sure and i get an error that says "something...
  10. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771