not letting you sign in

Discus and support not letting you sign in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hold the power button for 5-15 seconds and it should let you sign in after that ece6e40c-7b28-4974-8ded-188c050dd7f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SNOOPSWAG18, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SNOOPSWAG18
    SNOOPSWAG18 Guest

not letting you sign in

Hold the power button for 5-15 seconds and it should let you sign in after that

:)

SNOOPSWAG18, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Not letting me sign in.

Hi there, i have this problem, i have full connection, i tested it about four times, then i sign in and it says connection to xbox live has been lost. someone help?

tyleeerrrrrrr, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Not Letting Me Sign In

Hi there,

To my knowledge there was a XBox Live outage, so that was what was likely behind this. I believe the issue should br resolved now.

Saeleth, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Won't let you sign in error (0x80a4001a)

Try these steps Go to Settings > Account > Remove Accounts. Once done, reboot the console and add your account.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

There is an issue with the service right now that is causing Login errors. You can check the status at Xbox Live Status. You can have it notify
    you when the service is back up.
  6. denis97g Win User

try to redownload your profile.
  7. alfiea1 Win User

hs this worked for anyone? my son is driving me insane!!!
  8. ��RICH��� Win User

I think xbox is having a issue
Thema:

not letting you sign in

1. not letting you sign in - Similar Threads - letting sign

2. Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC doesn't let me sign in?: So I got the gamepass for PC a while ago and recently when opened the app, I was signed out, which was weird, I then clicked log in and the box that normally comes up only showed for a split...
  3. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  4. xbox.com wont let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox.com wont let me sign in: the button to sign in on the website is partly existing. what I mean by this is that I cant click on it. its as if it is just text. Clicking the sign in button on the front page doesnt work...
  5. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Xbox won't let me sign in. Does anyone know why? Please help. Thank you. [img] bbc3b412-4143-478b-8797-36c157fed144
  6. Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into minecraft. Wont let me unlink microsoft account: I tried linking my microsoft account to my ps4 minecraft and it failed. I think I put in the wrong information or something but I got no error code. When I click ‘sign in its free’ I get a message...
  7. Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in: [img] [img] [img] I cant get xbox to let me add ANY accounts to the sign in screen. Talked to tech support they had me delete them because I couldn't login and now I cant even put them back on....
  8. My profile won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile won't let me sign in: I go on my account on xbox and then a screen keeps on poping up saying that I need to verify my account i do that but it still wont let me now it is saying that there is an unusual login now my...
  9. Minecraft PS4 does NOT let you sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 does NOT let you sign in.: Alright so I just bought Minecraft on my Playstation 4, I was excited until I found out, I CANNOT SIGN IN. It says "Failed to sign in, this account has been used on another Playstation" (I checked...
  10. Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me sign into the 360 dash after my suspension ended. Need help: My account got suspended for 2 days on the xbox one. It ended last night and it wont let me sign into Xbox live to play 360 games. dd123f2b-0c3f-4d33-9e3b-212d19ec4389