Not locating saved files for any games.

Discus and support Not locating saved files for any games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; None of my saved games show for BF4, Golf, Halo, or anything. Says try again later. Been like this for 10 hours. Checked all system connections and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ridemyrath, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ridemyrath
    ridemyrath Guest

None of my saved games show for BF4, Golf, Halo, or anything. Says try again later. Been like this for 10 hours. Checked all system connections and they all checked out. Games load but can not access any of my saved files. Looked online and could not
    find any comments but one in regards to this and they got no answers either. Every time a new update comes out we get new problems. Either in game or console problems. Would be nice if someone could get their act together. I am guessing this is not helping
    sells.

:)

ridemyrath, Jun 5, 2014
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Question about save files

Game save files can not be transferred between separate profiles.
    As to the location of save files, there are 2 separate ones. If you go to the game you want, press start on it, select manage game it'll bring up the game files and on the far right will be the save data. The other save area is in the cloud if your connected to the internet.

bloosuga, Jun 5, 2014
  3. btrips
    btrips Guest
    Question about save files

Not locating saved files for any games. [​IMG]

btrips, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Not locating saved files for any games.

Skeeter Quill, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

6. maxen Win User

Deleting Games off of your Xbox Live Profile

You just need to delete the save files for it.

Go to Settings/System/Storage, locate the game and delete the save files.

You cannot, however, delete any earned achievements from your profile.
  7. Geth Win User

Game pass for PC save location

Go to steam, click on properties under the game to locate the save file.

Then move the file to the destination under the game pass.
  8. HeisenbergK3 Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I can't find the save files either, I want to migrate my saves from my Epic "Metro Exodus" purchase to my microsoft file. But like you guys I can't locate any files for the game. The resolution in the game for metro on the Xbox (beta) app is also weird and
    broken.

Microsoft, please help out on these issues.
  9. Joc Holliday Win User

Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

You should be able to launch the game and change the file locations of where the game is saved in the setting options of the game.
Thema:

1. Not locating saved files for any games. - Similar Threads - locating saved files

2. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  3. Default save locations for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Default save locations for Game Pass on PC: So I've run into a very frustrating issue, when attempting to install a game from your XBOX GAME PASS windows desktop application. I currently have multiple hard drives and I have my data...
  4. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  5. Save-game location for XBOX Game pass for Windows games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Save-game location for XBOX Game pass for Windows games.: I'd like to know where the save files are stored for Xbox Game Pass files on Windows. I've tried searching for the 'Saved Games' folder in Documents, also checked the 'My games' folder and any...
  6. Game pass for PC save location

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for PC save location: New user of Game pass pc here. I have a couple of questions: After installing some games, I cant enter the directory of the game files, nor anything and I want to know how to backup the saves...
  7. Location of game saved forza 7 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Location of game saved forza 7 on PC: I would like to know in which folder is the saved game of Forza 7 located on the PC platform? Thanks for the help! a076ece7-11d6-4472-abf7-1dfa1ea4e2f3
  8. Xbox one X saved games location - turn the cloud synch on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X saved games location - turn the cloud synch on: Hi, I was offline and I tried to play city skylines, I somehow allow local save, now that I am back online I cannot retrieve what I've saved on the cloud. is there a way to get the save games from...
  9. Save file not being loaded even with selected save location chosen. SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file not being loaded even with selected save location chosen. SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN: I started Halo 4 yesterday. It saved to the hard drive. Today I go to play and its starting from the beginning. I checked the bungie site it says about multiple campaigns - I only have one...
  10. Save Data Location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save Data Location: I've been moving all of my Games over to my new External HDD and I've noticed that my Save Data is listed separately. Now, as any half-knowledgeable gamer knows, your save data is priceless and...