Not Migrated Yet

Discus and support Not Migrated Yet in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I've been directed here via a small chain of support requests that keep getting passed on to another department whether they can help me out or not.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by OriginalFurie, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Not Migrated Yet

I've been directed here via a small chain of support requests that keep getting passed on to another department whether they can help me out or not. I'm hoping to get an engineer to help me out here.

I was a member of Xbox Live Rewards for about seven years and I was a member of Microsoft Rewards long before the changeover too. I've been watching my Microsoft Rewards account for the changeover but, after noticing that nothing seems to have been added,
    I eventually got in touch with Microsoft Rewards support. They told me that my Xbox Live Rewards account hasn't been migrated yet, and advised that I put in a support request to find out what's going on.

:)

OriginalFurie, Jul 7, 2018
  2. Account Migrated to Russia

ive been hacked 5 months ago migrated nothing yet

op7imusPrIme92, Jul 7, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    FREE Fable III Game

@miss ermine

he confirmed later that he had a uk account and hadnt migrated yet to slovakia

ngocphi, Jul 7, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Not Migrated Yet

Hello OriginalFurie,

We see that your Credits were successfully deposited on June 17th, and spent on a purchase on July 3rd, as stated on your commerce page (Sign in to your Microsoft account). However, we can only answer questions
    about Xbox Live Rewards. For any questions about your Microsoft Rewards Account after the transition, you should reach out to Microsoft Support via the link in the transition FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

· If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

· If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.

· For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
    forum
    or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

· For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.

XBLRewards8, Jul 9, 2018
  5. Those were rewards credits that I'd already cashed out. I still had points on the account (and gems) that I was told on the FAQ would be transferred to Microsoft Rewards. That hasn't happened yet.

I used the link to reach out to them before coming here. They told me that my Xbox Live Rewards account definitely hasn't been transferred yet. They then told me there's nothing they can do about it as they can only deal with Microsoft Rewards. I was given
    another email address to contact by them, and the person on the other end of that directed me to this forum as the place I'll definitely be able to get help. And now you're saying the same as the first person and shifting me back to them.

OriginalFurie, Nov 3, 2018
  6. OriginalFurie Win User

Not Migrated Yet

We see that your Credits were successfully deposited on June 17th
    Those were rewards credits that I'd already cashed out. I still had points on the account (and gems) that I was told on the FAQ would be transferred to Microsoft Rewards. That hasn't happened yet.

However, we can only answer questions about Xbox Live Rewards. For any questions about your Microsoft Rewards Account after the transition, you should reach out to Microsoft Support via the link in the transition FAQ.
    I used the link to reach out to them before coming here. They told me that my Xbox Live Rewards account definitely hasn't been transferred yet. They then told me there's nothing they can do about it as they can only deal with Microsoft Rewards. I was given
    another email address to contact by them, and the person on the other end of that directed me to this forum as the place I'll definitely be able to get help. And now you're saying the same as the first person and shifting me back to them.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not Migrated Yet

Hello OriginalFurie,

We see that your Credits were successfully deposited on June 17th, and spent on a purchase on July 3rd, as stated on your commerce page (https://commerce.microsoft.com/). However, we can only answer questions
    about Xbox Live Rewards. For any questions about your Microsoft Rewards Account after the transition, you should reach out to Microsoft Support via the link in the transition FAQ:

Where do I go to get help, more information, or to give feedback?

· If you have feedback about Microsoft Rewards, please send us an email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

· If you need any help with your account after it transitions to a Microsoft Rewards account, contact us.

· For additional information about the transition and your Xbox Live Rewards account, you can reach out to us on our dedicated Xbox Live Rewards support
    forum
    or on Twitter @XboxLiveRewards.

· For more information about the Microsoft Rewards program, click here.
  8. op7imusPrIme92 Win User

Account Migrated to Russia

ive been hacked 5 months ago migrated nothing yet
  9. Miss Ermine Win User

Account Migration working yet?

10. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Account Migration working yet?

hello there

when the tool comes around you can call them again

then they will help migrate your account which will take up 6 weeks
Thema:

Not Migrated Yet

1. Not Migrated Yet - Similar Threads - Migrated Yet

2. migração de contas[Translation-account migration]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migração de contas[Translation-account migration]: Olá, Eu tinha uma conta yahoo, qual perdi o acesso ao e-mail. No entanto essa ainda é a minha conta microsoft onde tenho todos meus jogos no xbox game pass, por exemplo. Ainda tenho acesso no meu...
  3. How do I migrate my Xbox Live Account to another Live ID?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I migrate my Xbox Live Account to another Live ID?: I need to move my son's Xbox Live account and progress off my Live ID account. The current issue is he know is able to login to all my email and anywhere I use my Live ID. I would like to change...
  4. Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Migrate offline Xbox 360 data to Xbox live: How do you migrate a offline xbox 360 acount to a xbox live account. I also want my saved data migrated to it? d0f36d4b-4537-402a-854e-aa9253a86344
  5. Account migration to China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account migration to China: Hi, I recently brought my Xbox back with me to China (I'm originally from the UK, just working here now) I saw that you could migrate your account and chose to do so use the live account migration...
  6. Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and migrate all of the games from an Xbox One S?: Son's older Xbox One Slim disc drive is acting up. Sometimes the games are not recognized. So we do the reboot method and then the games are recognized sometimes. If I got my son the newer Xbox...
  7. XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX - Migração de conta de um email para outro [Mod translation-XBOX - Account Migration...: I would like to transfer all content of an XBox account (associated with an email account) to another XBox account (associated with other email account). Is it possible?...
  8. External Hard Drives and Game Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    External Hard Drives and Game Migration: There seems to be some big issues with the use of external drives and game migration for Xbox (beta). I use an external Hard drive to store all of my games so I can easily move it between...
  9. Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate xbox gamertag to different microsoft account: Account 1 - Has all of my Office accounts, Onedrive data etc... Account 2 - Has a xbox gamertag I've used since xbox live first launched I can't give up either account but its frustrating having...
  10. Purchases migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchases migration: Good morning everyone, I have bought an Xbox One S a couple of months ago, and I have logged in with my current Microsoft account I also have an Xbox 360 which has connected an old account with...