Not my phone number on xbox

Discus and support Not my phone number on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Randomly my xbox isn’t letting me sign into my account it makes me put in the password and the phone number. But the problem is that is not or any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrewBLT, May 25, 2019.

1. DrewBLT
    DrewBLT Guest

Randomly my xbox isn’t letting me sign into my account it makes me put in the password and the phone number. But the problem is that is not or any of my family members phone number. I fix it on my account but it still shows up with the random phone number...
    i’m just confused and need some help.

:)

DrewBLT, May 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    DrewBLT
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and assist you with being able to get your sign in issues resolved.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Mastergamer880C Win User

Contact Microsoft support and let them know that you might have been hacked
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

As colleges said it seems that is best to contact support on links they provided.

Sorry to hear about that strange issue. Must be very frustrating.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. WavingSolid01 Win User

xbox phone number?

is it best to find your phone number by ring 999
Thema:

1. Not my phone number on xbox - Similar Threads - phone number

2. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?: I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I...
  3. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  4. Support Phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Phone number: Is there a way to call anyone at Microsoft about my account? I've had it with the auto attendants and virtual support. 2ad304dc-1275-42b5-936c-59e526dd3741
  5. Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten pass, email/alternate email and phone numbers: Was told by customer service on phone to try to escalate here. Have no old email to send password reset to or any of the old phones to text reset to. she said creating this account will get me...
  6. Change my phone number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change my phone number: I would like to change my old phone number to my new number 45de3175-a71c-4fc4-bf48-94a15762416c
  7. Security Info Change To Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Security Info Change To Phone Number: So right now i am in the process of having my security info being deleted. I didn’t have access to the email associated with my, which was the only type of security info i had on my account, so i...
  8. A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers

in XBoX on Windows
    A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers: Hello all, I typically don't post in forums, but multiple requests for help from Microsoft (Online chat, emails, and phone calls) have left me without a solution. Hoping maybe posting this will...
  9. Changer de numéro de téléphone sur mon compte Xbox [Change your phone number on my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changer de numéro de téléphone sur mon compte Xbox [Change your phone number on my Xbox...: Bonjour j’ai mis mon numeros de telephone pour changer de mot de passe sauf que j’ai changer de numeros de telephone et j’aimerais mettre mon nouveaux numeros si quelqun peux m’aider sa serais...
  10. Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Xbox Support Phone Number?: Does Xbox no loner have a support/technical phone number to connect to a live representative? I tried [Mod Removed] it only gave me a link to connect to. [Mod Removed] i got a buzzing noise. I...