Not my phone number on xbox

Discus and support Not my phone number on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Randomly my xbox isn’t letting me sign into my account it makes me put in the password and the phone number. But the problem is that is not or any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DrewBLT, May 25, 2019.

1. DrewBLT
    DrewBLT Guest

Randomly my xbox isn’t letting me sign into my account it makes me put in the password and the phone number. But the problem is that is not or any of my family members phone number. I fix it on my account but it still shows up with the random phone number...
    i’m just confused and need some help.

:)

DrewBLT, May 25, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    DrewBLT
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and assist you with being able to get your sign in issues resolved.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Mastergamer880C Win User

Contact Microsoft support and let them know that you might have been hacked
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

As colleges said it seems that is best to contact support on links they provided.

Sorry to hear about that strange issue. Must be very frustrating.
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. WavingSolid01 Win User

xbox phone number?

is it best to find your phone number by ring 999
Thema:

1. Not my phone number on xbox - Similar Threads - phone number

2. My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account keeps being locked every day and it asks me for my phone number.: Hello, I am facing an issue with my Microsoft account since the first day of the creation of my Microsoft account. Every day, my Microsoft account keeps getting locked, saying I violated the ToS....
  3. phone number verification not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    phone number verification not working: I was on customer service support twice today and thought they could fix my issue I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem I tried to get a text sent to me on a phone number I've had...
  4. Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked (Phone number and password changed, alongside setting up of...: I am unsure of when this has happened but has been recent. Someone has changed the password to my secondary Microsoft account (used for Xbox). They have also set up Microsoft Authenticator and...
  5. Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account hacked, they changed the phone number on the account, and my primary email on the...: So someone has hacked into my xbox live account. I have it required to where my password is required when signing in, but they apparently know my password and it keeps signing me out. When I...
  6. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  7. contact microsoft via phone number

in XBoX on Mobile
    contact microsoft via phone number: I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate it Thank you in advance...
  8. Locked Account Without a Phone Number

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked Account Without a Phone Number: I’m currently using a friends account to post this. I just made a new xbox account as it’s been my first in years. I created everything through the xbox. I ended up downloading the Smartglass...
  9. Please give phone number or link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please give phone number or link: please give the phone number of a xbox first gen oem manufacturer so i can buy a replacement drive. Or the name of a site that sells replacement oem thompson drives. They do exist and don't give...
  10. I'm trying to change or remove the phone number linked to my Xbox account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I'm trying to change or remove the phone number linked to my Xbox account.: If you don't know, when your first creating a Xbox account it asks you for a number. I typed in my moms number (BIG MISTAKE) now she is getting a bunch of spam messages. I need to either remove...