Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.

Discus and support Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Travis Hoffman, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs.

I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW I already tried the hold power button for 10 seconds thing
    and that doesn't work.

:)

Travis Hoffman, Jan 21, 2021
  2. ExoticJonjon Win User

Hello Mr. Travis Hoffman,

Have you tried checking the back of the disc for any dirt or finger prints? If not check for that and clean accordingly let me know if this works.

Sincerely,

Jonjon
  3. Travis Hoffman Win User

I cleaned it very well, its brand new with no scratches, no finger prints. I put the disc in, nothing happens or changes on the screen.
  4. iainf242 Win User
  5. ExemptedTurnip4 Win User

Game I Just Opened Doesn't Play On My Xbox Slim?

My son has the same problem. Two days ago, out of the blue, his COD Modern Warfare 2 stopped working. We thought it was the disk, so I went and purchased another COD Modern Warfare....Same thing, says it cannot read disc. However, it still plays all other
    games, and any DVD that he puts into it. It is obvious that its the game.

What else can I try?

Scott
  6. Rickthebeast123 Win User

Xbox 360 won't read a certain disc

I was playing modern warfare and It told me that the disc was unreadable and I tried cleaning it. BUT THE REIGON was all ok. all my other disc are fine. it is just that game

BY THE WAY ITS MODERN WARFARE
Thema:

1. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs. - Similar Threads - reading COD Modern

2. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  3. Series X appears to no longer read discs

in XboX Insiders
    Series X appears to no longer read discs: I powered on my console today and booted Modern Warfare only to be told I need to purchase it. I've probably only once taken the disc out; it's always sitting in my console. It seems now any disc...
  4. Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t read 360 disks or dvds: All the games I have tried work on other Xbox’s they are all back compatible I have tried many ways to fix it however non successful, please can someone help I dont want to have to spend money on...
  5. Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not reading my COD Modern Warfare disc, but is reading all my other discs?: I finished downloading all of my disc games. Time to put in the 2019 COD Modern Warfare to download it. The Xbox one s doesn't recognize the disc, I put it in and nothing happens. Please help! BTW...
  6. Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Install 3rd time of COD Warzone and still get Disk read error [3.1]: "common_mp.ff": Just got an xbox one x about 2 months ago. installed the digitally downloaded version of COD warzone (now for for the 3rd time) and played it had played just fine for about a month. Now when it...
  7. COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS: Hey all. I just finally got this game yesterday with the season pass. Today it's been crashing on me non stop. I can't even finish a round. While I'm playing it takes me out if the game,and takes...
  8. disk read error cod ghost !!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disk read error cod ghost !!!!!: bonjour j'ai egalement ce probleme , cela fais environ 1 mois que call of duty ne marche plus , je peut faire la campagne mais des que je joue en ligne en multi je joue entre 4 et 6 min puis ecran...
  9. XBOX ONE will not read my COD GHOSTS disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE will not read my COD GHOSTS disc: I purchased Ghosts when I got my XBOX ONE console on release day. The disc has been in the console ever since, so it's still brand new. I haven't played it in a long time and today I decided to...
  10. X1 no reading my COD ghost no more!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 no reading my COD ghost no more!!!: my X1 is no reading my call of duty ghost disc no more and before that I used to play the game without problems and have never taken the disc out of the console since the day purchased. and just...