Not Received £50.00 for Fifa 15 Bundle help please!!!!!!

Discus and support Not Received £50.00 for Fifa 15 Bundle help please!!!!!! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle for my son, we still have not received his £50.00. We saw offer on Xbox 360 and spoke to Microsoft store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TappedChip106, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Not Received £50.00 for Fifa 15 Bundle help please!!!!!!

I bought the Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle for my son, we still have not received his £50.00. We saw offer on Xbox 360 and spoke to Microsoft store and ordered...Can you help Thank you.x I have spent hours on the phone been passed
    around and no one helps. Chat help sent me here....I am really surprised how we have been messed around for a month.....

I would appreciate a speedy resolution.

Thank you.

:)

TappedChip106, Nov 5, 2014
  2. Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.

I bought this Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle for my son and we still have not received his £50.00 we saw offer on Xbox 360 and spoke to Microsoft store and ordered...Can you help Thank you.x

TappedChip106, Nov 5, 2014
  3. Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.

Received the xbox one with fifa 15 bundle on the 26th September yet haven't received the £50 that i am entitled to

PJ Needs A Wash, Nov 5, 2014
  4. Not Received £50.00 for Fifa 15 Bundle help please!!!!!!

Hey there, TappedChip106! I'm very sorry to see that you haven't received your promotional currency yet! It should have been sent out to everyone on October 26th. Please double check the account that you saw the promotion on for a message about that currency.

For our investigation, it would be appreciated if you could post on these forums with the account that you saw the Xbox 360 promotion on. This would help us out greatly!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 6, 2014
  5. TappedChip106 Win User

Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.

I bought this Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle for my son and we still have not received his £50.00 we saw offer on Xbox 360 and spoke to Microsoft store and ordered...Can you help Thank you.x
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, TappedChip106! I'm very sorry to see that you haven't received your promotional currency yet! It should have been sent out to everyone on October 26th. Please double check the account that you saw the promotion on for a message about that currency.

For our investigation, it would be appreciated if you could post on these forums with the account that you saw the Xbox 360 promotion on. This would help us out greatly!
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

still not recived the £50 off FIFA 15

Hey there, adamadkins! I'm very sorry to see if there is any confusion about this promotional currency that your friends have received. The eligibility requirements for the promotion you are talking about is for the FIFA 15 Xbox One bundle, and certain users
    received a dashboard promotion on their Xbox 360 console before upgrading, not for purchasing FIFA 15. Hopefully that helps clear up what this promotion was for you. :)
  8. vinayvinay-7B80E6C0- Win User

FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

Hi I have setup the box today and used all the bundled codes for Day One, Fifa 15 and Dance Central. I have tried everything (including checking the region setting) that you have mentioned above but both Day One and Fifa 15 are not working. Can you please
    help?
  9. svrangerchrista Win User

FIFA 15 Holiday Edition Xbox one Purchase Problem

If there are any moderators here, Please help on this issue. This is a serious problem for FIFA gamers, and the XBOX One Sports Community at large. As soon as it is resolved (whoever finds out first) please post here, so everyone looking to buy the FIFA
    15 Holiday Bundle on XBOX One can do so. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Not Received £50.00 for Fifa 15 Bundle help please!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Received £50 Fifa

2. Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy $50 gc, receive $10... still have no gotten the $10: I've seen a few other people complaining they didn't get theirs either. Was wondering if this is a wide spread issue. Got the $50 gc when the promo was still going on, on the 14th, so was curious...
  3. i have not receive my 50 % bonus shark card

in XBoX Rewards
    i have not receive my 50 % bonus shark card: hi i have not receive my 50 % bonus shark card after 72 h of my purchase after the 2 jan 2018 ???? 104ad691-6074-4db1-8e64-e50414418f57
  4. Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Je n'ai pas reçu mes 50 000 crédit de récompense... / I have not received my 50,000 reward ...: Bonjour, Je vous contacte car je n'ai pas reçu les 50 000 points de récompense que je devais recevoir en utilisant mon code de réduction pour avoir la livraison express gratuite l'achat d'une...
  5. Haven't received £50 from pre ordering Fifa 15 and Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received £50 from pre ordering Fifa 15 and Xbox One: Was referred to this section from here: Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. Help? 3f26670c-831d-48fe-aa9e-71a38cc08bbb
  6. Not received £50 credit from FIFA 15 Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received £50 credit from FIFA 15 Bundle: Just wondering if there has been any updates to this Also, does anyone know if you can retrieve deleted messages from your console, in case I deleted the message by accident Thanks...
  7. Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my £50 since purchasing the FIFA 15 bundle: Gamertag. I ordered it on the 28th august and purchased it the night Xbox one bundle Fifa 15 came out. Didn't receive my £50 but someone I know has. thanks 5eec31fe-0834-4cdb-a5a7-2e559b616bf2
  8. Xbox one Fifa 15 Bundle-£50 promotional offer not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one Fifa 15 Bundle-£50 promotional offer not received.: About 3 weeks ago I seen a promotional offer for the Fifa 15 Xbox one bundle where I would receive £50 on the Xbox Market to spend if i bought it by the 10th October, I am still waiting on the...
  9. Fifa 15 Xbox one bundle, £50 Xbox store currency not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fifa 15 Xbox one bundle, £50 Xbox store currency not received: I saw an advertisement on my xbox 360 dashboard saying that if I upgraded to an Xbox One console before the 11/10/14 I would receive a 50GBP gift card to spend on the Xbox Store. With this I...
  10. Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle £50 Back as Xbox Currency not received...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle £50 Back as Xbox Currency not received...: I saw a promotion on the xbox 360 dashboard a few weeks ago it said if I buy the xbox one fifa 15 bundle before the 10th of october I will receive £50 back to use on the xbox marketplace. So i...