Not received my Fallout 3 preordering code

Discus and support Not received my Fallout 3 preordering code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here. Gamer tag is Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hatch55, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Hatch55
    Hatch55 Guest

Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here.

Gamer tag is

Thank you

:)

Hatch55, Nov 19, 2015
  2. iDON7CARE57
    iDON7CARE57 Guest
    Fallout 3 code

I haven't received my fallout 3 code for preordering fallout 4

iDON7CARE57, Nov 19, 2015
  3. SirPwnzaLotz
    SirPwnzaLotz Guest
    Have Not Received Fallout 3 Code

Hi,

I've not received my Fallout 3 code from preordering Fallout 4. What should I do?

Thanks!

SirPwnzaLotz, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Not received my Fallout 3 preordering code :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
  5. ShotterHiram13 Win User

Did not receive Fallout 3 code with pre-order

Hey also Preordered Fallout 4 and havent received my code of fallout 3 :'v
  6. fschmidt85 Win User

Fallout 3 game code from fallout4 preorder

I also have never received my Fallout 3 code from my Digital Preorder of Fallout 4.
  7. LORD OF WAR j78 Win User

Never received Fallout 3 code

I preordered fallout 4 and never received my code for fallout 3 ,please fix this thank you
  8. Cronus Zues Win User

No fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

I purchased the preorder Fallout 4 bundle on July 2 and still have not received my code for Fallout 3.
  9. S0MMERFELD Win User

Never received the Fallout 3 code

I still haven't received my Fallout 3 code either... I preordered the day Fallout 4 became available.. Who do I talk to, to get my code??
Thema:

1. Not received my Fallout 3 preordering code - Similar Threads - received Fallout preordering

2. Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 redeem code from Fallout 4 preorder through Xbox live.: Hi. As the title says, I preordered Fallout 4 on 11/6/15 through Xbox Live and I was supposed to receive Fallout 3 as a preorder bonus. I've searched through my email and checked my Xbox Live...
  3. Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received fallout 3 code after preordering fallout 4: I know I'm about a year late on this but it has recently occured to me that I never received my code for fallout 3 that I was promised for preordering fallout 4. Thanks for any help sorting this...
  4. Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Fallout 3 code with Fallout 4 Preorder: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “Nov 8, 2015” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” I went back...
  5. Did not receive a Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive a Fallout 3 code after preordering Fallout 4: Hey everyone! Like many other people I preordered Fallout 4 as soon as it was available on Xbox Live Marketplace. However, I did not receive the Fallout 3 promo code and it is not in my messages...
  6. Haven't received my code For Fallout 3 when I preordered it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my code For Fallout 3 when I preordered it: I had preordered Fallout 4 and it said I would also get Fallout 3. I have been waiting for my code for a while now. And still have not received one. I was just trying to see if there had been a...
  7. Fallout 3 code not received after preordering Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 3 code not received after preordering Fallout 4: Hi guys and girls, I preordered Fallout 4 back in October via the Xbox Store, purchasing the digital deluxe bundle to get the included copy of Fallout 3. I'd wrongly assumed that once it was...
  8. Did not receive Fallout 3 code with my preorder of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code with my preorder of Fallout 4: I preordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my code for Fallout 3. I spoke to a live person chat on Xbox site and they verified that I preordered November 8th. cdfe86fc-eee1-4b68-9e09-240a2da3a658
  9. Preordered fallout 4 never received code for fallout 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered fallout 4 never received code for fallout 3: Hi I've preordered digital fallout 4 around couple of weeks before release date but never received the code for fallout 3 .can anyone help? cae567d7-2da6-4545-8df3-67473fef743a
  10. Did not receive Fallout 3 code yet with Fallout 4 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Fallout 3 code yet with Fallout 4 preorder: Hello, I haven't received my preorder code yet in my Xbox Messenger Center and it has been more than 7-10 days. Thanks so much, and I hope this gets resolved soon....