Not received reward

Discus and support Not received reward in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hi I recently redeemed a $10 VISA card using 500 gems on Xbox live rewards. However I did not receive an email to claim this reward. My gems are gone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SillyFawn106745, May 24, 2018.

1. Not received reward

hi I recently redeemed a $10 VISA card using 500 gems on Xbox live rewards. However I did not receive an email to claim this reward.

My gems are gone and I have the proof of transaction on “my VIP perks and gems statement”

:)

SillyFawn106745, May 24, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards not received

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Reward not received

The credits should show as pending on the MyRewards section of the site. The ones that were redeemed in May would be scheduled to be deposited around the 15th. The ones redeemed in June would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.

Smwutches, May 24, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Not received reward

Hello SillyFawn106745,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once we know more, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, May 25, 2018
  5. It’s been over 5 days is anything happening?

SillyFawn106745, May 30, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello SillyFawn106745,

Our other team identified two entirely different email addresses registered into the Vault. Please be sure to register with the email address you would like these prizes to go to. Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since
    we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop down menu that appears.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Mister Beep Win User

October game pass rewards

Hey there,

Could you clarify which rewards you are expecting to receive? Each participant of the Game Pass Goals would receive one reward for each month, so if you have already received a reward for October's Game Pass Goals, you would not receive an additional reward.

We hope this helps!
  8. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Have yet to receive my Game Pass Ultimate/Epic rewards.

Hey there,

Just to clarify, have you received any rewards, or are you expecting two more rewards? The Game Pass Quest reward you receive are upgraded for each tier you complete, and you don't receive an additional reward for each tier. For example, if you complete
    each of the tiers, your reward is upgraded up to the Epic Mystery Gift.

Hope this helps clarify, please let us know if there are any details we missed.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

Drakken - There was a Rewards offer to receive 2,000 rewards credits for joining Bing Rewards. So the OP had his information correct.
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

pre-ordered battlefield 1 weeks in advace. never got my credits

Hello aceofspades4790,

Since you are not a Rewards member, you did not receive any Credits. Only Rewards members are eligible for Rewards.
Thema:

Not received reward

1. Not received reward - Similar Threads - received reward

2. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  3. I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points: I was doing suoersonic quizzes and i changed my browser and i still am not receiving my Microsoft reward points. I have emailed Microsoft and they hsvent responded. Please help....
  4. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  5. reward points redemption not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    reward points redemption not received: Good Afternoon, my Gamertag is and I redeemed 5250 reward points toward a one month xbox live gold subscription yesterday 5/1/19 @ approx. 6-7pm est but at this point my status has not changed to...
  6. Récompense non reçu [Edit- Translate] Reward not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récompense non reçu [Edit- Translate] Reward not received: Bonjour , Il y a 4 mois vous (Xbox) avez fait un partenariat avec foot locker (une marque de chaussure) ! J’ai acheté une paire chez eux est il mont passer 2 ticket avec un code qu’il fallait...
  7. Have not received Mixerpot rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Mixerpot rewards: I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. But I never received anything....
  8. Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.: For the Xbox Gold Quests during September, where the user had to play Trove, Livelock, and Roblox for 30 minutes each, I have not received any message or information about my rewards. The quest...
  9. Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards: I have not yet received my Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Thieves for watching the Game Awards. 1a753a56-baf7-4750-8332-ec895c8b26c4
  10. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...