Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

Discus and support Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fraser Dexter, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam.

Hi there,

So I have started playing games like Dishonored 2 and Kingdome Come Deliverance on the Xbox Beta App as I haven't played them in a while (from Steam), and noticed after completing the story on Dishonored, I didn't receive any achievements. I deleted the
    local save files which completely reset my game but still the same issue.

Does anyone know how to get around this issue?

Many thanks

:)

Fraser Dexter, Apr 6, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Steam and xbox pc app share the same achievements. You can't reroll them from the same account.
  3. AntonSotnikov Win User

How can I delete game from account

Thanks for reply, but

it is not from "Achievements list", it's from "My games">"Available on">"PC".

And about Achievements list - why should I live with legacy from GFWL? GFWL is not available any more... or I still can use it for earning
    Achievements from GTA 4 (Steam ver.) and Dark Souls (Steam ver.)?
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Do Steam Games Show Up in Achievements?

Technically you will not be able to receive achievements on Xbox from games purchased from Steam.

It is the Xbox app on PC that picks up the games and then add those games on your Microsoft account.

So far i have not seen any way of removing the Steam games from your achievement list.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Haven't recieved my rewards for 3-4 months now

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? Achievements will only earn credits it they are part of a specific offer (like the current Dr. Rewards offer). Usually you have to purchase a game and then you unlock to option to earn credits
    based on earning a number of achievements in that game.

Otherwise, there are no offers to receive credits just for earning achievements.
  6. Juwapa Win User

Can you use a GFWL ISO without getting banned?

. But in order to earn achievements, it has to conenct to some sort of Microsoft server correct? My concern is if I earn achievements in a backup of the game via an ISO copy, would Microsoft see that as a pirated copy? I dont want to get banned for earning
    achievements in a "pirated game", I'm just unsure if Microsoft specifically has any rules about using ISO backups and i can't seem to find anything elsewhere online about this subject.
    You can't earn achievements for these games anymore as these games can not connect to Live. You can only play these games offline.

That's why the GOG.com version of Fallout 3 has no GFWL functionality, the box for Live is greyed out. The Batman games sold on Steam have Steam achievements now.

Thank you for how helpful you have been, but this is not true. Fallout 3 on steam still has unlockable achievements you can earn on GFWL, I've just done it recetly. The GFWL marketplace has been shut down, not the GFWL service. You can still earn achievements
    on some GFWL discs and even some on certIn steam games, such as fallout 3. I'm aware the batman games have had their xbox achievements removed from the steam versions, but older disc versions of GFWL still have unlockable achievements. I dont mean to be rude
    or to argue with you, but you shouldn't give people false information. My original question was over Microsoft's view of ISO backups, not if or how to get GFWL achievements to work.
Thema:

1. Not receiving Achievements from games I have previously earned from Steam. - Similar Threads - receiving Achievements games

2. I din't received an achievment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I din't received an achievment.: Hello,i complete the main objective in the call of duty zombies map shadows of evil and din't get the achievment ''the begining of the end'' please help me whit this problem....
  3. Not receiving achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving achievements: My buddy and i were playing halo MCC, we started on Halo CE on legendary. Once we got to the mission keys and the maw we did not receive the two achievements for beating the par score or for...
  4. Don't received achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't received achievement: I playing Batman Telltale Series that was free with gold and now I change to Gamepass Ultimate and run that game after 3weeks and completed Episode 3 and I don't received any achievement. I try to...
  5. Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving notifications for getting achievements for games ive never played: I've been receiving notifications for achievements for games ive never played and its freaking me out 7cc36e91-bdbd-4cd0-94ff-95b1ffcce8f7
  6. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  7. Receiving Achievement Notifications On Phone While Not Playing Any Games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving Achievement Notifications On Phone While Not Playing Any Games: I keep getting notifications on my phone and laptop while I'm not playing xbox or even when my xbox is off. I think maybe someone might be using my account to play Halo MCC but I'm not 100% sure...
  8. Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code: I also chatted with Microsoft support like many others here and was instructed to post to this forum regarding the same issue in order to have it resolved since he could not assist. I meet all...
  9. I CAN'T RECEIVE THE ACHIEVEMENT ON WIN10 WHEN I PLAY THE XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE GAME NAMED ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN'T RECEIVE THE ACHIEVEMENT ON WIN10 WHEN I PLAY THE XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE GAME NAMED ...: last night ,I played the xbox play anywhere games RECORE on my win10 computer. when I play the story.in this moment, there is an achievement I should achieve. But, nowadays,i still don't achieve...
  10. Not receiving achievements, party invites or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving achievements, party invites or game invites: I've been having issues where achievements don't pop up or even register on achievements on all games, i also don't receive game or party invites on Titanfall, they don't pop up at the bottom of...