Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

Discus and support Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil_McC, May 7, 2020.

1. Neil_McC
    Neil_McC Guest

Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app

I'm not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app. I see a lot of other people have had the same issue, but I cannot find a fix. Can anyone help?

:)

Neil_McC, May 7, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites

Can you try to install the Companion console Xbox - beta and use it? If this works maybe something is broken on the Compaion console Xbox App, if also this App not receive party invites maybe the problem is something else and we can start to investigate
    togheter.
  3. AH BrownWoman Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

No but Ive tried both the xbox companion app and the xbox companion beta app, theres literally no option for party notifications anymore so I cant accept party invites
  4. SwungBubble2087 Win User

Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

Hi your Friend is inviete you for the Game Directly or he is invite you to a Party first?, Try open Xbox Console Companion App and see if the invite show to you in Groups
    I didn't see anything in the console companion app, but I think that he sent me an invite directly
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. НиколайКон Win User

Xbox Game Bar (beta) notifications

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox App on PC. I recommend to try this link: Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

If the issue persists, try this:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*| Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
    That did not help at all.

I've tested it a bit more.

I have an Xbox One, iOS Xbox app and PC with Xbox Companion App and Xbox Game Bar (beta) and my family helped me test it with their accounts

I can receive notifications about party invites from everyone when I am on my Xbox One. This actually works fine.

I can only receive notifications from parties created by Xbox Companion app on my iOS Xbox app. No notifications about party invites sent from Xbox One.

I can join any parties both on my iOS app and on my Xbox One console.

On my PC I can only receive message notifications and voice chat requests both in my Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion.

I do not receive any notifications about invites to party neither in Xbox Companion, nor in Xbox Game Bar

From my Xbox Companion I can join open parties that were created by Xbox Companion on another PC if I click on a friend's name.

From my Xbox Companion I CANNOT join open parties that were created on Xbox One console, even if I click on a friend's name and see that he is in a party

From my Xbox Game Bar there is NO option to specifically join a party if a friend is in one, if I choose to "join voice chat" I join a different voice chat and not the one that he has with his party.

Please sort this out. This stuff is actually messing up my ability to join premade groups in Gears 5 multiplayer and I am wasting that XP boost that I got for paying for a deluxe version of the game!
Thema:

1. Not receiving game or party invites in Xbox (Beta) app or Xbox Console Companion app - Similar Threads - receiving game party

2. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  3. Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites: I recently stopped receiving most notifications, such as invites to games and party chat invites tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset network, settings,...
  4. Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend): a few weeks? Months? ago, i stopped receiving most notifications, like invites to game and party and messages tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset...
  5. Not receiving invites (game or party)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving invites (game or party)?: I've had this problem for about a week and a half now where I am not receiving any invites from friends. My account is set to receive invites from everyone but I still can't get them. I receive...
  6. Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites: I've had this problem for at least a week where I don't receive invites to parties or to games. I have no issue starting parties, or inviting others and they have no problems joining me. I also...
  7. Profile won't receive party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile won't receive party or game invites: I've had an issue for a couple weeks now in that my profile is not receiving party or game invites from other people. I can join games and parties from friends' profiles and I can send party and...
  8. Not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving party or game invites: For about a week there has been a problem with my account where I am not receiving any party or game invites on xbox one, PC or Xbox App. This issue has been frustrating and any help or...
  9. Not receiving party or game invites

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving party or game invites: not receiving game invites or party chat invites on xbox console or the xbox app on laptop Have tried resetting xbox, hard shutdown, opted out of insiders . made sure notifications were on. even...
  10. Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?

in XboX Insiders
    Is any one else not receiving party or game invites?: Got 4 days of not receiving game invites from friends. Going into LFG and can't even see if I am even getting approved. Edit: I don't have any com bans and have reset console. Made sure...