Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.

Discus and support Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had heard that that by logging into sea of thieves until the 15th you would get a limited edition ship. Ive been logging in the past few days and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KoreanManGirl76, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves.

I had heard that that by logging into sea of thieves until the 15th you would get a limited edition ship. Ive been logging in the past few days and i have not received the ship yet and since it is the last day I’m trying everything i can to get it. Any help?

:)

KoreanManGirl76, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Lavindathar Win User

Strange,

i logged in and it was there instantly in my ship customisation chest.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

It can take up to 72 hours for it to register in your Sea of Thieves game.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

These rewards usually take a couple of days to arrive after the deadline. I think you will get it by the 17th, hopefully soon.
  5. denis97g Win User

it may take sometime, just wait a little more. If you don't have it after a while, you should contact rare support.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

sea of thieves basco edicion master chief

Hi DanMen334,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

I had to research what you were talking about but found this information from
    IGN
    , "Between June 10-15, players simply have to log in and play Sea of Thieves in order to receive the Spartan Ship Set. The Sea of Thieves
    Twitter account says the content will be added to your account within 72 hours of your first play session within
    this period. As a special gift to the community, the ship set includes a Master Chief figurehead for your ship, and special Halo-themed sails and flags."

The exact tweet is also posted on the article. I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Not receiving Halo ship in sea of thieves. - Similar Threads - receiving Halo ship

2. I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians: I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians 3e08d8bb-121a-424a-9863-b6576c584091
  3. Haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack: I was sent a code for the gears of war 4 Microsoft studios pack and that worked just fine. But I still haven't received the halo 5 classic helmets pack yet. baca1403-5aed-490f-a3e4-fd52b5179c6f
  4. I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians: I did not receive the package voices of halo 5 guardians 41d74895-8e31-49e0-bbc6-d8055aee982b
  5. Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Halo 5 helmet req pack: I did not receive helmet req pack for watching e3. 298b2a1f-3982-434a-97c2-76da8ba51ba7
  6. E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 xbox briefing/havent received classic halo helmet req pack: Hello xbox support, i watched the entire E3 xbox briefing on mixer and i linked my xbox live acct with mixer and i even post in the live chat to make sure my GT was correct but havent received the...
  7. I have not received the pack of voices of war of halo 5 guardians to see the transmission of ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received the pack of voices of war of halo 5 guardians to see the transmission of ...: I waited a lot and I did not receive the mixpot from the war voices pack of halo 5 guardians, I saw all the transmission and I did not get the reward 141c9d07-3ab9-4742-ba24-3dd37fa914c4
  8. Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Halo 5 CLASSIC HELMET PACK watching E3 Stream on Mixer: Saw whole mixer stream from start to end, all of the Halo Infinite announcement. I was signed in. My account has my live and gamertag connected. I received rewards from other things but not from...
  9. Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer reward for E3 Halo 5 reward not received: I haven't received my reward so as early as possible before the silly expired date, I need to make sure I will receive it or not. 2ebec726-1120-4011-b11d-a671f52616f2
  10. Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't receive Blitz pack in Halo War 2: I bought some Blitz packs yesterday, the payments are succeed but I receive nothing. Could anybody help me? Thanks. 8e65e4d8-a4d1-42d6-bcb9-f6bfb44fa202