Not receiving Microsofts points from a purches

Discus and support Not receiving Microsofts points from a purches in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; August 3, 2018 I purchased $35.00 Xbox digital gift card on my Microsoft soft account off my phone. The card worked and went thought. My complaint is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by KatoBakesPies, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Not receiving Microsofts points from a purches

August 3, 2018 I purchased $35.00 Xbox digital gift card on my Microsoft soft account off my phone. The card worked and went thought. My complaint is that I never received my shop & earn points.

The day I made the purchase I called Microsoft soft to comfirm I.would earn the points as long as the gift card was baught from my account. Well thouse far I have not received the shop & earn point from the purchase. So my complaint or concern is that I
    would like to earn the 20 points per 1$ spent from that purchas order number is 4228897725. My made this purchas using my visa.

:)

KatoBakesPies, Aug 16, 2018
  2. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    Next Gen Console

Airmiles!! on all MS point purches & games and of course hardware...

ncgfuelld, Aug 16, 2018
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Not receiving my Microsoft points

The link that UrReMoTe gave you takes you to another post you have made with a support post.

-

Also, once you take a survey you do not get the points until they add up to 100 points, and you get 20 for each survey a month.

medium bloke, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.

Smwutches, Aug 16, 2018
  5. You wont get shop and earn points until you purchase using the balance from those

The Viral Cyrix, Nov 3, 2018
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

You wont get shop and earn points until you purchase using the balance from those
  7. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support.
  8. ncgfuelld Win User

Next Gen Console

Airmiles!! on all MS point purches & games and of course hardware...
  9. crazdsniper Win User

Can you split up a purchase?

ye,it will prompt you if you have credit in your microsoft account that you could apply to your purches if using a credit card to begin with.
  10. metabee 13 Win User

havent recieved microsoft points

I have not received my Microsoft points code for purchasing the season pass and nuketown zombies can I receive those points from the promotion and be added on to my account
Thema:

1. Not receiving Microsofts points from a purches - Similar Threads - receiving Microsofts points

2. No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases: For a couple of weeks now I am no longer getting microsoft rewards points when I purchase 360 titles on the store. For Xbox one games, I get points. I chatted with support and they agree this is...
  3. Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased Xbox One X early this month and did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points.: Did not receive any Microsoft Rewards Points for purchase of Xbox One X console early this month. 2c80386a-14b4-44ac-b640-dff80b67088e
  4. Microsoft Rewards Points not received

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points not received: On June 1st, I purchased made two purchases of the 5,000 Microsoft Rewards point codes for 250 gems each. Grand total of 10,000 points for 500 gems in the end. It said I would received them within...
  5. XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards earned points but never received them on Microsoft account: As title says, I never received any funds on my Microsoft acct despite the fact that I'm a member for years and actively participating in program, is there a way for me to get help please?...
  6. Haven't Received Microsoft $ in Account from Microsoft Points after Roughly 3 Weeks

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't Received Microsoft $ in Account from Microsoft Points after Roughly 3 Weeks: So on the 19th of March I traded in I think 500 VIP gems in exchange for 10,000 Microsoft points ($10) and since then I've been eagerly waiting for the deposition of the points into my account....
  7. Xbox rewards Microsoft points not received

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox rewards Microsoft points not received: I got 9 of ur 10$ cards with my rewards points and only received 3 and Xbox support only says they have record of three but yet all my points are taken I want the other 6 cards...
  8. haven't received points for buying a controller on microsoft online store

in XBoX Rewards
    haven't received points for buying a controller on microsoft online store: I bought an xbox design lab controller last week. It's status is now shipped. I STILL haven't gotten my rewards points for making the purchase. Is this broken? it's not even 'pending' someone...
  9. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points: I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get...
  10. Have not received redemption Microsoft points for Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received redemption Microsoft points for Game Pass: I redeemed my Microsoft points for a 1 month Game Pass. I can see the order reads "shipped", but I haven't received an email confirmation or redemption code. Support told me to go to...