Not receiving money after refund

Discus and support Not receiving money after refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had a refund but when i tried to buy a game i couldnt afford it but the balance changed when I check the payment and billing in the setting on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PolarOregon889, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Not receiving money after refund

Had a refund but when i tried to buy a game i couldnt afford it but the balance changed when I check the payment and billing in the setting on the xbox one but the thing that pop up about how to pay for the stuff displayed the wrong amount when i tried
    to buy something on the Microsoft Store so it wouldn't let me buy it due to not having enough so is there anyway to fix this?

:)

PolarOregon889, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Polar,

It does seem now that the account may need further review/investigation, and
    only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with reviewing accounts.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  3. PolarOregon889 Win User

Didnt work i checked the order history and the game status of the game i refunded said refunded while removing and adding account didnt work
  4. ngocphi Win User

Quick question are you trying to buy a deals with gold ? Or seeing a us priced item but in uk or canada for example

If ms balance then the 72hours will have returned the balance immediately

Remember if you dont set the website to your actual region it shows the us price first

But when you make the purchase it does switch to your actual region
  5. ngocphi Win User

If the order status says refunded then it was refunded

Now if it was on a payment method rather then ms gift card or balance thats different

It takes upto 72 hours for ms to issue the refund bur it can take 30-60 days for your bank to recognize the refund

This is depending on where you are in the world vs the us or if you are using paypal

Paypal has built into their terms of service it take upto 90days

This.30-60 days is due to when your bank handles international.bank transactions which is done in bulk not individual transactions as punch cards are done by the thousands not one card at a time

Mainframe computer time is very very expensive
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Polar,

We understand that you're attempting to complete a purchase for a game using your Microsoft account, but you don't have enough to complete the purchase.

The original purchase that you had refunded would place the money from that purchase into the original payment instrument used to complete it, so in other words, if you used a debit card, the money would return to that same debit card.

We suggest confirming the amount and verification of the refund within the
    order history
    first.

If it is clearly there, we then recommend removing and then adding the profile onto the Xbox
    One console.

Try this and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Not receiving money after refund - Similar Threads - receiving money refund

2. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  3. Not receiving money and gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving money and gems: Ive been xbox live gold for 12 months straight for over 5 years and when i click on the mission to get 400 gems and it brings me to a page that offers me gold like if i had no gold and it doesn't...
  4. Not received money of my credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Not received money of my credit: Please help I have credit for a long time and they didn't deposit into my account . I am too tired of waiting please deposit please. a4832d00-944b-45ed-a3fa-2bce3d617969
  5. Not receiving rewards?? REFUND ME SOME MONEY

in XBoX Rewards
    Not receiving rewards?? REFUND ME SOME MONEY: I have spent $400 in the past year on the marketplace, buying several games and add ons. I have not received anything towards VIP and rewards. I spoke to TWO xbox support agents and they both said...
  6. Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition: it has been 10 days and i have still not recieved my preorder bonus for red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition. Please help db980c0f-2347-4cf1-b1ef-5fbecfb931f3
  7. Not received my GTA money for the RDR2 ultimate edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received my GTA money for the RDR2 ultimate edition.: I pre ordered Red dead redemption the ultimate edition on xbox one store. It's been more than 10 days now and i've still not received my GTA money code. I contacted Microsoft support who told me...
  8. Never Received my GTA money with the purchase of 3 months of XBL in Oct.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received my GTA money with the purchase of 3 months of XBL in Oct.: In October there was a promotion for a $500,000 GTA shark card with the purchase of 3 months of XBL for $15. I have contacted 5 different reps and support agents and have yet to see my shark card....
  9. Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?: I have purschse FH4 Ultimate Edition for 99,99€ but it was cancelled and i don't receive my money back. 9daae69c-4ea0-4226-88c9-54db370528d0
  10. Money taken, without receiving content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money taken, without receiving content.: was playing bf1 recently and had som money in my Microsoft account balance so decided to buy 2 battlepacks only to have the purchase fail but to have payment still taken....