Not receiving my code

Discus and support Not receiving my code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katacus, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Katacus
    Katacus Guest

Not receiving my code

Hi,

I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30 mins and I don't get paid till next week. Is there any real help?

:)

Katacus, Jun 18, 2014
  2. a nativekiwi
    a nativekiwi Guest
    not receiving my code

I pre order a copy of Tom Clancy's The Division from the Xbox store way before Xmas and I was told that I would have a Beta code sent to me, a week or more later I still do not have the code that I paid for. so all that I would like to is what know
    is what is going on with it. This is also not my first time missing out on playing a Beta because I never got code.

a nativekiwi, Jun 18, 2014
  3. wkdplayboy
    wkdplayboy Guest
    PC + game codes

i was advised by customer support "Lucy" to post here about me not receiving any of my codes.

When will I receiving them?

wkdplayboy, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Katacus
    Katacus Guest

Not receiving my code

I have spent the last two hours of my life trying the password reset and I am going in circles. Everything is correct with my account, but no code is being sent. I don't know what else to do but call my bank in the morning and report a fraud. It shouldn't
    not be this difficult.

Good bye Xbox.

Katacus, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Katacus Win User

Not receiving my code

I have spent the last two hours of my life trying the password reset and I am going in circles. Everything is correct with my account, but no code is being sent. I don't know what else to do but call my bank in the morning and report a fraud. It shouldn't
    not be this difficult.

Good bye Xbox.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello KaotikKnight,

Have you checked the junk mail folder of your vault-registered email address? We have had reports of users mail being filtered there. Also, make sure you are looking for your prize email in your vault registered email. This is the email address you input
    manually when you registered for the vault. Since you put this address in manually, it may be different than your normal contact address.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello KaotikKnight,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined a probable issue sending emails to that specific domain. We see that you have multiple different vault emails, and your other email addresses seemed to work as expected. While we investigate this issue
    with our mail provider, we will have our win fulfillment team message you via the forums with these codes. You can see your messages by accessing the message screen from the drop down menu that appears by clicking your gamertag in the top right corner of this
    page.
  8. KaotikKnight Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello ,

Have you checked the junk mail folder of your vault-registered email address? We have had reports of users mail being filtered there. Also, make sure you are looking for your prize email in your vault registered email. This is the email address you input
    manually when you registered for the vault. Since you put this address in manually, it may be different than your normal contact address.
    I have checked my junk mail and there isn't any Xbox reward mail there.
  9. {Parity} Win User

When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

I received my Alan Wake code yesterday. Still have not received the Window 10 code.
Thema:

Not receiving my code

1. Not receiving my code - Similar Threads - receiving code

2. Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Code for World of Tanks - Conquer the Battlefield: Several of my clanmates in World of Tanks received a code last week via Xbox Live Message for a "Conquer the Battlefield" pack. I have been playing WOT for over six years and have been an XBL...
  3. Xbox 360 receives error code 80151904 attempting to connect to Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 receives error code 80151904 attempting to connect to Xbox live.: This is a well documented Xbox 360 issue. First let me say the device was working 4-7 months ago and had worked for 2-3 years. I never had a connection problem and had been connecting wirelessly...
  4. Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code

in XBoX on Mobile
    Did not receive the Microsoft Account Verification Code: HI ALL GREETINGS RECENTLY I GET MY NEW LAPTOP BUT WHEN I TRY TO LOGIN WITHIN MY LOGIN CRITERIA THEY TELL ME TO CONFIRM MY IDENTITY BY GETTING THE OTP VERIFICATION CODE ON MY TEXT AND EMAIL I...
  5. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...
  6. Used a code and didn't receive the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a code and didn't receive the item: I used a code for warframe starter pack and I haven't received it 4d709a17-519f-43c8-ba69-ec409a7445b0
  7. I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code: I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock code that I apparently have since I've had Minecraft java for about 5 years or so. But whenever it says the code will be added to my email, it doesn't show...
  8. Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido[Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not Received]: Eu não ganhei uma chave para resgatar o Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, e eu comprei o Minecraft Java em 2015 se eu não me engano, como eu pego a minha chave ? [Translation-I didn't get a key to...
  9. Geen xbox code ontvangen -[Translation - No xbox code received]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Geen xbox code ontvangen -[Translation - No xbox code received]: Beste microsoft, Ik heb vandaag een xbox kaart gekocht met een waarde van 10 euro. Ik heb geen bevestigings email gehad en geen code ontvangen. Ik heb betaald met ideal. Is het normaal dat het...
  10. Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed FIFA Points code, Points not received.: Has this happened to anyone? I purchased FIFA points through CDKeys.com yesterday (I have purchased several digital items from here with no issues), once I got the code, I redeemed in on my Xbox...