Not receiving my code

Discus and support Not receiving my code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Katacus, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Katacus
    Katacus Guest

Not receiving my code

Hi,

I can't remember my password to save my life. I tried to reset it and my email is correct, but no code is sent. My subscription renews in 30 mins and I don't get paid till next week. Is there any real help?

:)

Katacus, Jun 18, 2014
  2. a nativekiwi
    a nativekiwi Guest
    not receiving my code

I pre order a copy of Tom Clancy's The Division from the Xbox store way before Xmas and I was told that I would have a Beta code sent to me, a week or more later I still do not have the code that I paid for. so all that I would like to is what know
    is what is going on with it. This is also not my first time missing out on playing a Beta because I never got code.

a nativekiwi, Jun 18, 2014
  3. wkdplayboy
    wkdplayboy Guest
    PC + game codes

i was advised by customer support "Lucy" to post here about me not receiving any of my codes.

When will I receiving them?

wkdplayboy, Jun 18, 2014
  4. Katacus
    Katacus Guest

Not receiving my code

I have spent the last two hours of my life trying the password reset and I am going in circles. Everything is correct with my account, but no code is being sent. I don't know what else to do but call my bank in the morning and report a fraud. It shouldn't
    not be this difficult.

Good bye Xbox.

Katacus, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Katacus Win User

Not receiving my code

I have spent the last two hours of my life trying the password reset and I am going in circles. Everything is correct with my account, but no code is being sent. I don't know what else to do but call my bank in the morning and report a fraud. It shouldn't
    not be this difficult.

Good bye Xbox.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello KaotikKnight,

Have you checked the junk mail folder of your vault-registered email address? We have had reports of users mail being filtered there. Also, make sure you are looking for your prize email in your vault registered email. This is the email address you input
    manually when you registered for the vault. Since you put this address in manually, it may be different than your normal contact address.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello KaotikKnight,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined a probable issue sending emails to that specific domain. We see that you have multiple different vault emails, and your other email addresses seemed to work as expected. While we investigate this issue
    with our mail provider, we will have our win fulfillment team message you via the forums with these codes. You can see your messages by accessing the message screen from the drop down menu that appears by clicking your gamertag in the top right corner of this
    page.
  8. KaotikKnight Win User

Not received my codes.

Hello ,

Have you checked the junk mail folder of your vault-registered email address? We have had reports of users mail being filtered there. Also, make sure you are looking for your prize email in your vault registered email. This is the email address you input
    manually when you registered for the vault. Since you put this address in manually, it may be different than your normal contact address.
    I have checked my junk mail and there isn't any Xbox reward mail there.
  9. {Parity} Win User

When will they be going out? And yes I did pre-order the digital version.

I received my Alan Wake code yesterday. Still have not received the Window 10 code.
Thema:

Not receiving my code

1. Not receiving my code - Similar Threads - receiving code

2. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  3. Code for apex coins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Code for apex coins not received: I recently bought apex coins from Microsoft site. It says completed for transaction and asked for my address too. Are they going to deliver the code to me or are they gonna mail me? Because i have...
  4. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  5. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite: Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have...
  6. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  7. Not receiving verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving verification code: I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification...
  8. trouble receiving security code

in XBoX Accessibility
    trouble receiving security code: hello there, Unfortunately, I got an issue with my account when I tried to purchase something I want to change my old phone number to a new one, but I'm not able to receive a security code. I...
  9. No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No recibí el código[I did not receive the code]: Bueno, compre una promocion que me habia salido, esta decia que si me unia al Gold me regalarian 1000 Apex coins, compre esta "oferta" y no me dieron mis apex coins, a que se debe esto? una...
  10. Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming code that I received with incorrect region: I received and promotional code but my region was incorrect, it say MX but I'm in united states bcd862a0-bc2e-4f25-9303-a0a63249acdb