Not receiving New Xbox Dashboard on 1 of 2 consoles.

Discus and support Not receiving New Xbox Dashboard on 1 of 2 consoles. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have the new Xbox Home Dashboard with the new icons on my launch XBOX ONE but my XBOX ONE X still hasnt been updated to the new update. I dont... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jpotts1515, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Not receiving New Xbox Dashboard on 1 of 2 consoles.

Hi. I have the new Xbox Home Dashboard with the new icons on my launch XBOX ONE but my XBOX ONE X still hasnt been updated to the new update. I dont understand why one would update but the other doesnt. Im in the Preview Beta ring. My Xbox One i bought in 2014 and my Xbox One X in March of this year. Dont know if that helps you. Also ive been in the Preview/Insider programs for 4 years. Please Help

submitted by /u/jpotts1515
    [link] [comments]

/u/jpotts1515, Oct 3, 2019
  2. SLAYERKILLER91 Win User

Xbox One Pre-Order Achievement

1. You can earn an achievement by pre-ordering through the Xbox Dashboard (only)

2. You receive an achievement with your Xbox Day One console package (as a redeemable code)
  3. Loraine Mon Win User

misplaced full Gears of War 360 codes. I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and Gears of War 4.

Hi,

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the details below:

1. Were you able to receive codes for Gears of War 1 and 2?

2. Did you receive the codes on the Xbox Dashboard Messages or on the Xbox Messenger Center online?

We're looking forward to your response.
  4. SorestFoil7276 Win User

Display problems.

The new power adapter was for the xbox.

1. Into the dashboard.

2. Sound is turned off and I can not turn the xbox off with the power button on the xbox console.

3. No it does not come back.

4. It is green.

5. I do not have a hard drive and I tried it with the USB device removed.
  5. Auriec585e761-e650-4 Win User

Xbox insider hub

Same here, I've been In the preview dashboard beta signup for two years. I bought a new xbox one s, downloaded the insider hub app and enrolled this new xbox in the program. My old xbox received the new dashboard update. On my xbox one s I am receiving this
    error message.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox One Pre-Order Achievement

Hey guys! The answer is floating around in this thread somewhere, I just want to clarify. There are two pre-order achievements -

1. You can earn an achievement by pre-ordering through the Xbox Dashboard (only)

2. You receive an achievement with your Xbox Day One console package (as a redeemable code)

I hope this clears things up! Don't hesitate to ask any other questions. :)
Thema:

Not receiving New Xbox Dashboard on 1 of 2 consoles.

1. Not receiving New Xbox Dashboard on 1 of 2 consoles. - Similar Threads - receiving Dashboard consoles

2. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  3. Content not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Content not received: Hi Guys, I have game shared with my mate and purchased the ultimate edition of Fifa 20. However i haven't received the OTW packs or the 2 free gold packs every monday. Why is this?...
  4. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  5. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  6. Forza Horizon 3: Xbox Dashboard Pre-order Bonus Car Not Received..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3: Xbox Dashboard Pre-order Bonus Car Not Received..: Hi support. I preordered the Ultimate Edition on the Xbox Dashboard, and I received everything except the bonus car for preordering, which is the Mercedes-Benz C63 S. I figured maybe there was a...
  7. Haven't received free Ea access from banner on dashboard.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received free Ea access from banner on dashboard.: I haven't purchased Xbox live in a while and today I noticed that it said if I bought xbox live I could play Fifa 17 early via ea access so I bought a 3 month code and clicked on the free ea...
  8. Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5.: Hey, about 2-3 weeks ago I purchased the a 12 month promotional offer giving you a certain amount of promotional credit depending on how many months you bought. You were supposed to receive $5 for...
  9. Reverted to the old dashboard after receiving new insider update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reverted to the old dashboard after receiving new insider update: As part of the insider program I was accepted into the most recent build to experience the new UI, this ended up installing on 04 February and I have been using it since. I came home from work...
  10. SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER

in XBoX on Consoles
    SYSTEM ERROR CODE AFTER DASHBOARD UPDATE I RECEIVED AS PREVIEW MEMBER: I updated my Xbox for the new dashboard and got an error code I called it in and was told I had to write it here because it didn't show up for them when they tried finding it. So if anyone knows...