Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update

Discus and support Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications. anyway to solve this? submitted by /u/TinoXXL [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TinoXXL, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/TinoXXL
    /u/TinoXXL Guest

yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications.

anyway to solve this?

submitted by /u/TinoXXL
    [link] [comments]

/u/TinoXXL, Feb 9, 2020
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

I noticed the same issue after a recent update to the app. There is simply no longer an option to receive party invite notifications in the notification settings of the app.
  3. Malacath Win User

Is it possible to play COD Ghosts in the same party with one gamer on XBOX ONE and another gamer on XBOX 360?

I have received party invites playing cod. They appear in the notifications area in the top left of the home screen
  4. HERO_ Win User

Thanks for the suggestion, I have ensured the notification setting isn't disturbed. The thing is, the only issue is with receiving Party Invites. All other notifications, such as messages, achievements, etc., appear to be working normally.
  5. LadyLunae Win User

I've also lost the option for "Party Invites" on Windows 10 PC's Xbox Companion App. I've tried updating and resetting, but to no avail. I was receiving party invites through my computer a few days ago, and for some reason, it's completely stopped.
    I assume it was the newest update they released. My mobile phone receives party invites, as well as has the option box to turn on or off the invitations.

What personally worked for me is the windows key + G, and going to the mini box "Xbox Social (Beta)". It should be sitting in the notification bell as (1). Although, It expires in a matter of seconds, as it usually would for me in the windows action center.

I'm sad that this was how I had to join my friend's party, and may have to continue to do this; or at least, until they add back the option to receive invites on the companion.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Why can't I join my friend's game?

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Yes, whenever you to
    receive an invite to a game or party
    , you can follow these steps to see new invitations on the
    Xbox Guide:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Scroll to the left and select Multiplayer > Invitations.

This should allow you to see any new invites. Additionally, if you haven't
    configured your Notifications
    , you should make sure that your Xbox notifications are on.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update - Similar Threads - receiving party invite

2. Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is not receiving party invites, phone app is: My Xbox is not receiving party or game invites. But the app on my phone is receiving the party invites. bdcf40a1-b5fb-43ac-bd7b-a73e9c0a7ce3
  3. Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Party or game invites. Unable to find games on Dying light. But able to send...: When someone sends me a party invite it comes through on the phone app. And sometimes the pc app. But its not showing up on my console. Also Dying Light will tell me there are X games I can join....
  4. Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites: I recently stopped receiving most notifications, such as invites to games and party chat invites tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset network, settings,...
  5. Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot receive game invite or party invite, my account specifically (tested using a friend): a few weeks? Months? ago, i stopped receiving most notifications, like invites to game and party and messages tried a few of the "normal" fixes like restarting console, power cicling, reset...
  6. Not receiving party invites from other players on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving party invites from other players on Xbox One S: I am not receiving invites to a party,people invite me several times but i still don’t get the invite. I have restarted my xbox but they still don’t show up. How can i fix it?...
  7. Not receiving invites (game or party)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not receiving invites (game or party)?: I've had this problem for about a week and a half now where I am not receiving any invites from friends. My account is set to receive invites from everyone but I still can't get them. I receive...
  8. Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites: I've had this problem for at least a week where I don't receive invites to parties or to games. I have no issue starting parties, or inviting others and they have no problems joining me. I also...
  9. Profile won't receive party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile won't receive party or game invites: I've had an issue for a couple weeks now in that my profile is not receiving party or game invites from other people. I can join games and parties from friends' profiles and I can send party and...
  10. Not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving party or game invites: For about a week there has been a problem with my account where I am not receiving any party or game invites on xbox one, PC or Xbox App. This issue has been frustrating and any help or...