Not receiving season pass and dlc with purchase

Discus and support Not receiving season pass and dlc with purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't recieve the giant map or the season pass with my purchase of black ops 3. d362a104-690c-496f-94f0-b812eeba2542 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ICONFUSEU2000, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Not receiving season pass and dlc with purchase

I didn't recieve the giant map or the season pass with my purchase of black ops 3.

:)

ICONFUSEU2000, Jan 1, 2016
  2. xANTO1NEx
    xANTO1NEx Guest
    Season Pass, can you purchase after DLC is released?

Hello all! I applogize if this has been answered in another thread already, but I could not find one if it has. My question is, can you purchase the gow3 season pass AFTER the DLC has came out, not buy the DLC, but purchase the Season Pass, and it
    still include that DLC with it? For example: DLC released November 1st, I buy Season Pass Novemeber 2nd, will the Nov 1st DLC be included or must I purchase them seperately? Thanks in advance!

xANTO1NEx, Jan 1, 2016
  3. Juxtapose13
    Juxtapose13 Guest
    New DLC?

[quote user="Indyfreak2007"]

Well, if there was really no more plans for dlc than why call the dlc pass "Season" Pass? Not because it has different seasonings in it but because they plan to release stuff in different seasons. Freddy was the last for the Summer season pass but most likely
    not the last dlc completely. But we will see.

[/quote]

By that logic though, it only refers to Summer since it's a "Season Pass" and not a "Seasons Pass," and if more DLC is released than they will release another Season Pass for purchase.

Regardless, it was officially stated that the Season Pass would only cover four DLC characters, so anything extra should it be released will not be included unless they're feeling very generous.

Juxtapose13, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there ICONFUSEU2000.

Can you clarify which version of Black Ops you purchased? The Digital Deluxe edition is the only version that includes a Season Pass digitally.

Mister Maka, Jan 4, 2016
  5. VOOCH-3ED0A48C-805A- Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

This is a big question and may interest many people. If you bought the original MKX and purchased the "Season Pass" at the same time, would you receive the Kombat Pack 2 and other DLC or do you have to pay an additional $19.99 for the Kombat Pack 2? If
    you have to purchase Kombat Pack 2, will this become the "2nd Season Pass"? (meaning, if other DLC is released, will you receive it for free?

Thank you.
  6. Juxtapose13 Win User

New DLC?

[quote user="Indyfreak2007"]

Well, if there was really no more plans for dlc than why call the dlc pass "Season" Pass? Not because it has different seasonings in it but because they plan to release stuff in different seasons. Freddy was the last for the Summer season pass but most likely
    not the last dlc completely. But we will see.

[/quote]

By that logic though, it only refers to Summer since it's a "Season Pass" and not a "Seasons Pass," and if more DLC is released than they will release another Season Pass for purchase.

Regardless, it was officially stated that the Season Pass would only cover four DLC characters, so anything extra should it be released will not be included unless they're feeling very generous.
  7. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer content I purchased on Cod ghost 360 to Xbox one Cod

Did you purchase the DLC individually or did you purchase the season pass? If it was purchased individually you would need to purchase it again on the One. It would only transfer if you have the season pass.
  8. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Rise of Tomb Raider - Season Pass

Hi,

When you go to the store, to look at the season pass does it say "Manage" / "Already Purchased" or wants you to it buy again?.

We will have to wait to DLC is released to confirm that there is a problem with the season pass, Dying light's season pass is also not listed in the manage game section but I was able to download the DLC for free(also other games I have purchased the season
    pass for).

Don't worry about it, when DLC is released we will all see.

Happy Gaming!
  9. COD 2 HALO Win User

dlc gameplay mirage map

If I purchase the dlc without the season pass do I still get the peacekeeper for my own personal use? If not then I have to purchase the season pass to have the peacekeeper?
Thema:

1. Not receiving season pass and dlc with purchase - Similar Threads - receiving season pass

2. I didnt received my season pass through the promo.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didnt received my season pass through the promo.: Hi my name is Alexis and in may i preordered Samurai Shodown due to a promo that SNK make, and for those who preorder the game before june 30 SNK gives the season pass for free. We are in August...
  3. Did no receive rewards for Destiny Season Pass

in XBoX Rewards
    Did no receive rewards for Destiny Season Pass: Hey there, I had a promotion for 20,000 points on my reward page for buying the destiny 2 season pass, and completing a few quizzes. I met all the criteria and did not receive the points. Please...
  4. I bought R6S year 2 gold edition and I didn't receive the year 2 season pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought R6S year 2 gold edition and I didn't receive the year 2 season pass: I have spoken to an abasator and one of the support team members and now I have been referred here: My problem I bought rainbow six siege year 2 gold edition and now I have the game but I for...
  5. Haven't received codes for battleborn season pass content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received codes for battleborn season pass content: After multiple chats with Xbox support and multiple purchases of the game the codes I was apparently supposed to get for season pass content have not shown up. I've both pre ordered the digital...
  6. No in-game rewards received for Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass. Also not received ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No in-game rewards received for Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass. Also not received ...: As the title says really, I paid for the Assassins Creed Syndicate Season Pass, and I was then charged again for downloading the Jack The Ripper DLC. The refund for that is being sorted...
  7. Bought Croft edition Shadow of the tomb raider, didn't receive my season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Croft edition Shadow of the tomb raider, didn't receive my season pass.: I havent received my season pass. It tells me i need to buy it but i should get one with the croft edition purchase. I can't make a chat with microsoft support as it says invalid characters in...
  8. Bought season pass for Skyforge, have not received items.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought season pass for Skyforge, have not received items.: I purchased the season pass for Skyforge on the 16th, its now the 21st and i have yet to receive any items I have seen other people with the items so im not sure why i have not got them yet....
  9. not receiving the season pass content from gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not receiving the season pass content from gold edition: so i just got the game and bought the gold edition(digital) but it seems like i didn't get any of the operators, skins, etc.... so i really want to ask for help as to how to fix this please......
  10. COD Season Pass - World War Z Promo - I never received the code for the movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Season Pass - World War Z Promo - I never received the code for the movie: I bought the Call of Duty Season pass on the 15th of february. I should have received the code to download world war z for xbox video but I never did. Microsoft support told me to call a 0190...