Not receiving sms verification code

Discus and support Not receiving sms verification code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LoushiHD, Feb 20, 2019.

1. LoushiHD
    LoushiHD Guest

I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive anything at all please help.

:)

LoushiHD, Feb 20, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Log into your account and verify the contact information to make sure the code is going to the correct number.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there LoushiHD,

Thanks for updating us with your replies. Its possible that the mobile phone payment option may not be available or limited in nature via your mobile phone carrier, or in your region. You may wish to contact them to be sure. Otherwise you should be able
    to
    manage your payment options online
    with ease. If you continue to experience difficulty, you may also wish to request a call back from Xbox Support for more direct assistance as we here on the forums do not have the tools available to do so.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  4. LoushiHD Win User

What i am trying to purchase is xbox live membership, one of the payment options is mobile phone payment, i am suposed to receive a confirmation code via sms to my number so that i can confirm it is realy me trying to buy it, they tell me that the message
    has been sent however i never received anything.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Are you using a VOIP app by chance ?
  6. baltyofgod Win User

The problem can be caused by the fact that if you do not have a connection do not download the digital copy. The game you have it physical or digital?
Thema:

1. Not receiving sms verification code - Similar Threads - receiving sms verification

2. In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-app purchase but I didn't receive in game currency.: I've made an in-app purchase last week, but I didn't get the currency and items. The game was Asphalt 9: Legends. I already went to their Customer Care, they said I'm supposed to be here for this...
  3. Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft/Borderlands VIP Diamond Code Promotion Not received: I have made 2 qualifying purchases and have yet to receive a code. It has been over 10 days as stated in the promotion. Yes i have verified the items qualified and the accounts are the same....
  4. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  5. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  6. Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving Messages through the "Chats" on the Xbox one: Hi, I don't know if anyone can suggest anything but for the last 6days I cannot view any messages sent to me through 'Chats' on my Xbox One? 8b707219-cc7f-4fe5-92c8-077667ae2ce5
  7. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  8. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  9. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times: Hello, I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously held onto the message and is trolling me by...
  10. Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving error code 0x8027025A on Fortnite: Hi, I receive error code 0x8027025A Fortnite took to long to load while trying to get on Fortnite everytime. This has only been happening since the console updated Fortnite for season 10. We have...