Not receiving sms verification code

Discus and support Not receiving sms verification code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LoushiHD, Feb 20, 2019.

1. LoushiHD
    LoushiHD Guest

I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive anything at all please help.

:)

LoushiHD, Feb 20, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Log into your account and verify the contact information to make sure the code is going to the correct number.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mr Liquidifier Win User

I have the same problem. I had bought in game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code which was sent to my mobile which i never received. And there is no option to receive the verification code on any email. Its not the mobile
    operators problem too. Please fix it and help me out here
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there LoushiHD,

Thanks for updating us with your replies. Its possible that the mobile phone payment option may not be available or limited in nature via your mobile phone carrier, or in your region. You may wish to contact them to be sure. Otherwise you should be able
    to
    manage your payment options online
    with ease. If you continue to experience difficulty, you may also wish to request a call back from Xbox Support for more direct assistance as we here on the forums do not have the tools available to do so.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. LoushiHD Win User

What i am trying to purchase is xbox live membership, one of the payment options is mobile phone payment, i am suposed to receive a confirmation code via sms to my number so that i can confirm it is realy me trying to buy it, they tell me that the message
    has been sent however i never received anything.
Thema:

1. Not receiving sms verification code - Similar Threads - receiving sms verification

2. Minecoins not received

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecoins not received: I have recently purchased the Minecraft Starter pack and in the pack there were 700 minecoins. However, I did not receive those minecoins yet. My gamer tag is AglowBat288 (If you do not find it...
  3. Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?: I have been waiting for almost 4 months to receive my controller back from repair and thats too long to wait for a repair/replacement on just a controller.. I've read that someone has received...
  4. I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.

in XboX Insiders
    I received a message from Xbox saying I can use the text to speech feature in a party.: A while ago I got a message from Xbox saying I can use text to speech in a party and I have been using it. I assumed it was a beta for Xbox insiders but my friend (who also has Xbox insider)...
  5. Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Software gift recipient hasn't received his email or code: Several days ago I purchased Age of Empires 2 DE and he says he hasn't received it yet. Can I ask for a re-send or else find out some other way if it was maybe sent but possibly is not in his...
  6. Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Master Collection - No 1000 minecoins received?: Hi, Just purchased the above for my son but when they go into the game, I cannot see 1000 minecoins I should have got as part of Master collection purchase. Is there anything else I should be...
  7. Purchase not received to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase not received to my Xbox one: Good day to you, Im sending this email to inform you, Xbox/Microsoft, that I purchased a game on 4/5/2020 @ 3:30pm . The game is called Cup Head, and it deducted 19.99 from my cash app card with...
  8. 700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received

in XBoX on Windows
    700 minecoins from the starter pack of Minecraft is the only add-ons that i did not received: Bought starter pack Minecraft 10 for my son using my Microsoft account and my laptop. Once purchased, i can already saw all the promised add-ons including the packs and coins. Once downloaded, and...
  9. No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No recibo invitaciones en Minecraft pe[Translation-I do not receive invitations in...: Hola!, quería saber si alguien me podría ayudar, antes me cargaba muy bien el juego, pero desde la actualización ya no recibo ninguna invitación de mis amigos pero ellos si pueden jugar en mis...
  10. I Driver per PC Wireless Gaming Receiver non vengono riconosciuti da Win 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Driver per PC Wireless Gaming Receiver non vengono riconosciuti da Win 10: Salve, purtroppo nonostante i vari tentativi il SO non ne vuole sapere di riconoscere la periferica, questo accade dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento del SO; ho saputo che dovrebbero pubblicare un Pach,...