Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option

Discus and support Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have checked that the number is correct and have tried this multiple times now I checked that the regions matched and have made sure tht my phone is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LETHALCHAOS66, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option

I have checked that the number is correct and have tried this multiple times now I checked that the regions matched and have made sure tht my phone is not blocking it as spam please help

:)

LETHALCHAOS66, Apr 8, 2019
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Could it perhaps be a delay due to your mobile network connection? It has happened to me often. You could try again later if it is, in fact, the delay, otherwise, you could contact Microsoft Support.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

You should try contacting Microsoft Support to see what's up with this.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Setting up payment option

That would indicate that your Xbox Live account was set to the United States when the account was created. To resolve this, please migrate your Xbox Live account region to the region you're physically located in using our
    Region Migration Tool.

Let us know how it goes!
  5. onyxishere Win User

problems setting up a payment option

6. Mister Quasar Win User

Issue with setting up the payment option

Thanks for letting us know, rhymak!

For this particular case, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone
    support teams specifically - they'll be able to look into your account directly and securely with you to help set that up and make sure your payment and billing info is squared away on their end.
Thema:

1. Not receiving verifacation text to set up optus as a payment option - Similar Threads - receiving verifacation text

2. Xbox gift card purchased yet not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card purchased yet not received: I bought a 10 euro xbox store giftcard on the microsoft store and did not receive the mail with the code neither a confirmation of the purchase. Its been more than 3 hours since that happened and...
  3. XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver: I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate using a remote like this. Its great. I'm having...
  4. Have not received my game that I have purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received my game that I have purchased: So this never happened to me until now that i just purchased a game more like backwards compatible for $19.99 the purchase went throu but have not received my game the money be taken already...
  5. What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Title would you like to see receive mouse and keyboard support for Xbox One?: Every single player game no multiplayer games fa4b3f93-867d-4f06-a3f0-68baacfb4307
  6. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  7. I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an xbox bundle and haven't received the code: I got the xbox live gold bundle and ihave not got the code only the recipt please help 94f428ab-0918-4f7e-b283-9eedf92d2086
  8. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

in XboX Insiders
    I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  9. Haven’t received latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Haven’t received latest update: So I have a PS4 aswell as a Xbox. Lately I’ve been grinding on destiny 2 on ps4. I recently turned on my Xbox and am a insider. My friend told me he received a new update from the insider app I...
  10. Redeem code but didn't receive anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem code but didn't receive anything: Hi, I play fortnite fortnite in pc but with a xbox controller and I just bought the controller that came with a skin and redeem the code but I haven't gotten the skin or the vbucks....