Not receiving verification code

Discus and support Not receiving verification code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr Liquidifier, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Not receiving verification code

I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification code on any email.
    Its not the mobile operators problem. Please help me out here. What do i do?

:)

Mr Liquidifier, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Mr Liquidifier Win User

Did you even read what i wrote up there?? “ I have bought in-game items before via mobile.” Like i told before i have checked and tried everything but nothing seems to work. Im getting verifications codes and
    SMS for other stuff on my mobile except for xbox mobile payments. Ive cross checked everything, im just not

receiving the code.
  3. Mr Liquidifier Win User

Im sorry but I have checked, done and tried everything in the link you sent but it did not help me in any way. Im still not receiving a code and there is no option to receive it on any email. Please
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Mr Liquidifier,

Thanks for the update with the issue. I understand there is an issue with not receiving the code to the mobile. I recommend taking a look at the following:

I'm not getting my verification code. What do I do?

• There are a number of possible explanations for why verification codes don't always arrive. Read through the list of the most common causes, and see if any of them apply to you.
    Does your phone block calls or texts from unknown numbers?

• If so, change your phone settings then choose I don't have a code. We'll send another verification code.
    Is your phone number or email address entered correctly?

• To keep your information safe when you're signing in, we only show you the last two digits of your phone number or the first two characters of your email address.
    • To see if your security info is correct:
    • Sign in to your Security basics page with your Microsoft account.
    • Select Update info.
    • Choose a method that you know works, or choose I don't have any of these to replace your security info.

I can't get text messages. Can I still get codes with my phone?

• Yes, you can receive codes on a phone that doesn't use text messaging. When you add the phone number as security info, under
      Verify phone via: choose the Call option. You'll get automated phone calls that read the verification code to you instead of text.

If the issue persists, have you tried updating your security information on the Microsoft Account?

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. Dageto Kraft Win User

check your cell phone number first to see that it is properly linked
Thema:

1. Not receiving verification code - Similar Threads - receiving verification code

2. Purchase of AC on PSO2 but never received it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase of AC on PSO2 but never received it.: It was hours ago that I had made two purchases, (one being 1000AC for 9.99 and the other being 500AC for 4.99) and I still had never received them in my game. The game is called Phantasy Star...
  3. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  4. I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code

in XBoX on Windows
    I am not receiving my minecraft bedrock edition code: I want to redeem my minecraft bedrock code that I apparently have since I've had Minecraft java for about 5 years or so. But whenever it says the code will be added to my email, it doesn't show...
  5. Did not receive 5 dollars gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 5 dollars gift: Hello Just ask that i did not receive 5 dollars gift Thanks for helping ac828c29-2b41-443b-8beb-fea4962615fb
  6. Refund received but not credited in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund received but not credited in my account: Hello, I received my refund on 16th May but it’s been more than 4 days but my refund has not credited in my account. What should I do now? 6ae8f8e4-e85c-4e3a-a355-d46d50b36d79
  7. FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    FUI COBRADO E NÃO RECEBI O PRODUTO[Translation-I WAS CHARGED AND I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PRODUCT]: Boa Tarde...!!! Fiz a compra de 4 jogos na Xbox Live. Fui cobrado no cartão de credito na mesma hora e no fim do Download aparece a informação que "NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL CONCLUIR O DOWNLOAD" Minha...
  8. Not receiving sms verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving sms verification code: I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive anything at all please help....
  9. Have not received verification code to reset my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received verification code to reset my password: I have not yet recieved the verification code to reset the password for my account. cd41cd89-b8e0-4b2d-8d4d-2582652802a6
  10. Not receiving a verification code on my phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving a verification code on my phone.: Basically title. This whole thing started tonight when trying to sign into my XBL account. Error code 80151103 pops up so I do a search and do what it tells me to. So far I've cleared my cache,...