Not receiving verification code

Discus and support Not receiving verification code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr Liquidifier, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Not receiving verification code

I have bought in-game items before via mobile. But now its asking for a verification code that is being sent to my mobile which i never receive And there is no option to receive the verification code on any email.
    Its not the mobile operators problem. Please help me out here. What do i do?

:)

Mr Liquidifier, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Mr Liquidifier Win User

Did you even read what i wrote up there?? “ I have bought in-game items before via mobile.” Like i told before i have checked and tried everything but nothing seems to work. Im getting verifications codes and
    SMS for other stuff on my mobile except for xbox mobile payments. Ive cross checked everything, im just not

receiving the code.
  3. Mr Liquidifier Win User

Im sorry but I have checked, done and tried everything in the link you sent but it did not help me in any way. Im still not receiving a code and there is no option to receive it on any email. Please
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. Dageto Kraft Win User

check your cell phone number first to see that it is properly linked
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Not receiving sms verification code

Log into your account and verify the contact information to make sure the code is going to the correct number.
Thema:

1. Not receiving verification code - Similar Threads - receiving verification code

2. Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not receiving party invites: I was getting party invites but then the Xbox App just stopped working right for some reason. I've done everything I could think of. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, Cleared all the data from the...
  3. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  4. Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Yamaha RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR: Yamaha (Audio/Video Receivers) RX-V375: Xbox One X / Samsung UA50KU6000 / Yamaha RX-V385 Receiver / 4K HDR Hi ARC is a feature on TV's and is not required to be a feature on the XBOX. Basically...
  5. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  6. Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver: Hello, I have recently bought an Xbox 360 gaming wireless receiver in order to connect my wireless Xbox 360 gaming controller. I have tried to connect my wireless receiver but my PC does not...
  7. I am not receiving game invites or party invites on my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not receiving game invites or party invites on my xbox one x: i have tried everything. i always keep my notification pop-ups off and even when i turn it on i do not receive game or party invites. ive hard reset, ive cleared cache, ive deleted my account and...
  8. Not receiving sms verification code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not receiving sms verification code: I have been attempting to buy xbox live via the mobile phone payment option, i am supposed to receive a verification code via sms i did not receive anything at all please help....
  9. Have not received verification code to reset my password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received verification code to reset my password: I have not yet recieved the verification code to reset the password for my account. cd41cd89-b8e0-4b2d-8d4d-2582652802a6
  10. Not receiving a verification code on my phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving a verification code on my phone.: Basically title. This whole thing started tonight when trying to sign into my XBL account. Error code 80151103 pops up so I do a search and do what it tells me to. So far I've cleared my cache,...