Not refunded

Discus and support Not refunded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Not refunded

Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features was gone, but my money didn't get refunded.

I am now worried that they just took my money for no reason Not refunded :(

Their support is redicioulos, you can't even send them an email nor get in to live chat with a support worker:

Not buying anything from microsoft ever again.

1/10 rated support!!

:)

ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Thema:

Not refunded

1. Not refunded - Similar Threads - refunded

2. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  3. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  4. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  5. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  6. Please give me a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me a refund.: [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999
  7. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  8. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  9. Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund: Ayer compre un juego y quiero devolverlo. No lohe usado mas de dos horas. Sigo los pasos pero no me aparece la opcion de reembolso. Como debo hacerlo para reembolso o hay juegos q no tienen esa...
  10. 환불 [Mod Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    환불 [Mod Translation-refund]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타터 어떻게 환불하나요 [Mod Translation-How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Starter] 214939fc-c59f-47d4-b491-160c9698ecba