Not refunded

Discus and support Not refunded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Not refunded

Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features was gone, but my money didn't get refunded.

I am now worried that they just took my money for no reason Not refunded :(

Their support is redicioulos, you can't even send them an email nor get in to live chat with a support worker:

Not buying anything from microsoft ever again.

1/10 rated support!!

:)

ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

Not refunded

1. Not refunded - Similar Threads - refunded

2. Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Rimborso XBOX GAME PASS [Xbox GAME PASS Refund]: Salve, mi è stato addebitato il rinnovo del mio Xbox Game pass con largo anticipo, mentre io a giorni lo stavo per disattivare. Richiedo urgente rimborso. [Translation-Hello, I was charged to...
  3. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  4. refunding gifted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding gifted games: I bought a game for a friend after playing and testing out that game he didnt want it and refused to play it i got it recently 3 days ago and i want to get a refund but its not on the refund list...
  5. How to do a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to do a refund: Hello, i need to do a refund, who want to help me? 4baa741f-f477-46a8-a2ef-671489235087
  6. Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed

in XBoX on Windows
    Devolución por Subscripción renovada / Ask for Refund of Subscription renewed: Saludos, como puedo solicitar la devolución de una suscripción? que lamentablemente Xbox Game Pass para PC me hizo el descuento de mi tarjeta de crédito sin avisarme. Greetings, how can I ask for...
  7. How i can do a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How i can do a refund?: Help me please, i have buy a xbox 360 digitale game for the xbox one But i dont Like it soo much, how i can do a refund? d34b5ed2-6599-4ba4-9d38-8d912ee05e7c
  8. Credits refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credits refund: Has anyone else had problems purchasing credits? We purchased rocket league credits and ended up with 4 lots instead of 1. For the past 2 weeks I have tried to contact or speak to someone...
  9. 환불요청 [Mod translation-Request a refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 [Mod translation-Request a refund]: 인보우 식스 시즈 디럭스 에디션을 실수로 사버 습니다 산지 1일밖에 지나지 않았 사용하지 않은 품입니다 환불해주시길 바랍니다 [Mod translation-I accidentally bought the Rainbow Six Seas Deluxe Edition Please refund the product which is only 1 day...
  10. Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Modern Warfare due to an apparent “refund” I never authorized: I try to open the game and it says, “Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled.” I never authorized this to occur and I was playing 12 hours ago. Please help!...