Not refunded

Discus and support Not refunded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Not refunded

Earlier today i cancelled my xbox live gold subscription after my money got taken by Microsoft. I went to my Xbox, and as expected the gold features was gone, but my money didn't get refunded.

I am now worried that they just took my money for no reason Not refunded :(

Their support is redicioulos, you can't even send them an email nor get in to live chat with a support worker:

Not buying anything from microsoft ever again.

1/10 rated support!!

:)

ChristianLarsen3, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Not refunded

1. Not refunded - Similar Threads - refunded

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  3. REFUND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUND: I have inadvertently brought Office a couple of times. I was only able to use it successfully after changing the credit card. How can I get a refund for the first couple I brought (that didn't...
  4. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  5. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  7. Refund no answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund no answer: I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now? 31d1d11a-cfb9-4197-bb00-eba78fba4f0e
  8. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  9. XBOX Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Refund: The xbox.com/refund link is a DEAD END. There is no way to complete a refund request. Any tips on how to get an appropriate request though to MSFT? 51cd6e39-8bf2-4987-bfc4-50301f9c0013
  10. My refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My refund: Hi i did request refund how long will it take 83f8155f-59a3-45e6-a2c2-405eaf5a294a