Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.

Discus and support Not seeing all content in the insider content tab. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had signed up for the Xbox insider awhile ago and saw that you can have access to the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 if you registered for it which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/amustafa19, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.

I had signed up for the Xbox insider awhile ago and saw that you can have access to the Microsoft flight simulator 2020 if you registered for it which I did. But I’m not seeing it in my insider content tab where it Should be. I have a friend told me, that’s where you should see it because that’s where they see it for them. And I wanted to report this problem because I don’t have access to the beta even though I registered for it. Also received an email about being registered for it as well.

submitted by /u/amustafa19
    [link] [comments]

/u/amustafa19, Aug 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. BigB EC Win User

How do I access the beta for minecraft

Go to the insider app and go to insider content you should see it there.
  3. Mama Amev Win User

xbox one s roblox error code 116

Hello! The specific tab you're looking for in Step 7 is the game content tab. Once you go to the "Game content" tab, go to the 3rd option that should say "You can see and upload community creations" and set that to everyone.
  4. Gerbng3 Win User

Can’t get sons account to play Roblox on Xbox One

Yes I have found thise tabs but “you can see and share content” is not listed under game content. Any idea why?
  5. VALENTINO 02 Win User

Game addon rewards not recived

Please check the ready to install tab to see if you maybe need to install the content
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Crystal Quest DLC not working

Thanks for clarifying GroupB,

Let's have you try to uninstall all of the DLC and the Game and then proceed to reinstall all of the content and see if that helps loading it up inside the game.

Are you able to use this content on Xbox 360 as well without any problems?
Thema:

Not seeing all content in the insider content tab.

1. Not seeing all content in the insider content tab. - Similar Threads - seeing content insider

2. Xbox Clips appear dark and is hard to see the content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Clips appear dark and is hard to see the content.: Today i returned to Call of Duty modern warfare 2019 after having spent some time away from the game. I got into my first match back and i was doing really well so i recorded some clips of my...
  3. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?: I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even...
  4. Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content: Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not...
  5. How do I see this content that was removed from my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I see this content that was removed from my profile?: Hello, I recently have received a message from Xbox telling enforcement was taken from something from my activity feed, I would like to be able to see what this content was as I want to know what...
  6. Can’t see or use custom content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t see or use custom content: Whenever i try and see or use custom content created by the community, I cant. This includes custom games on GTA V and platoon logos on Battlefield 1. I’ve gone into privacy and online safety and...
  7. You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This can...: So I recently got this message when trying to play Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2 from here on) on Xbox One. "You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. This...
  8. Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content"

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to see "Alpha Product" content when I access XBOX Insider ->"Insider Content": I'm following the information in a post from Microsoft Team <[noreply@microsoftstudios.com](mailto:noreply@microsoftstudios.com)>: Download (or update) the Xbox Insider Hub via this link....
  9. I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I dont see the Rating Content tab in the xbox insider app: I signed up for a couple of betas and even reported a bug, but I dont see how I can rate the betas of something submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  10. So dd no one else see the new insider app in the insider content section.

in XboX Insiders
    So dd no one else see the new insider app in the insider content section.: Problem enrolling onto "Rushmore Flight - xbox insider hub" I posted a comment about this yesterday and it was locked almost instantly, and then the app removed from the insider content. Could...