Not Serviced Points for Pre Ordering & Renewal Membership

Discus and support Not Serviced Points for Pre Ordering & Renewal Membership in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have not received points for pre ordering Battlefield Hardline and 12 Months Renewal. Account (Battle Tag) . c1f35c61-167d-40e8-9060-de54c9b142bf Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AGENT NBR, Jul 3, 2015.

1. AGENT NBR
    AGENT NBR Guest

I have not received points for pre ordering Battlefield Hardline and 12 Months Renewal. Account (Battle Tag) .

:)

AGENT NBR, Jul 3, 2015
  2. No rewards for pre-ordering digital copies of games???

Why do you only get reward points for pre-ordering a physical copy of a game and not for pre-ordering a digital copy...? Doesn't seem right.

ihaveanothereye, Jul 3, 2015
  3. ECCOBX192
    ECCOBX192 Guest
    Do you get rewards for pre ordering the xbox one x

I see there are points for pre ordering games. I want to know are there points for pre ordering the xbox one x.

ECCOBX192, Jul 3, 2015
  4. Pagano Win User

Renewing Membership / Security Proofs

If you have access to your Gamertag/account you just need to redeem a pre paid membership card in order to renew your membership.

You can buy them online over at amazon.com or bestbuy.com .
  5. Jsalinger Win User

Renewal promo points not received

Yes, exactly. The promotion was on the main page of the dashboard, said to receive 600 points, renew membership by buying it directly or redeeming a pre paid card. I redeemed a pre paid card after clicking on the promotional link.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

abonnement par carte car plus de compte bancaire[card subscription because no more bank account]

You should cancel the membership before renewal time otherwise you have to pay the overdue fee in order to keep using the live service.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Reward points

In order to get the renewal points you will have had to be part of the gold membership and not a silver account when you renewed.

If you were gold when you renewed the membership then the points will be added to your pending list on the actual date of renewal. For example: Your current membership does not end until April 24. You decide to add more gold to stack it. On April 24,
    the points for renewal will show as pending on your list.

For further clarification or if you have more questions you should post in the Rewards Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  8. NZ Aaron Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

Same here. The VIP membership and 6 pre-order cars were accepted on XBOX.com, but the VIP membership never turned up on the console, only the 6 pre-order cars.
Thema:

1. Not Serviced Points for Pre Ordering & Renewal Membership - Similar Threads - Serviced Points Pre

2. Unable to connect to online game services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to online game services: I am currently unable to connect to any online game services using my Xbox One. This started today, although I have not used my console for about 2 weeks. I was on an insider beta build, so the...
  3. Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serviceautrag Kontakt - Paket verloren gegangen ?[Translation-Xbox Service outage...: Hallo, ich habe letzte Woche meinen defekten Controller bei UPS mit einem Rücksendeschein abgegeben. Jedoch hat sich seitdem hier in der Sendungsverfolgung nichts nach dem Status "Der UPS Access...
  4. Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Principaux services xbox live[Translation-Main xbox live services]: Bonjours bonsoir j'aimerais résoudre le problème pour que je puisse jouer sauf je ne trouve pas de vidéo ni information vue que il y a juste des ksos mais bon si vous pouvez m'aider pas comme les...
  5. Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Always Problems with Xbox Live Core Services: Every time there is a new game that comes out, Xbox Live Core Services starts acting up and undergoes maintenance. The day Gears 5 was released, everyone was unable to log in. And now, Halo: Reach...
  6. Shipping Label and Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping Label and Service Request: January last year, I requested for a service and repair from Microsoft Xbox. I tried to generate the shipping label numerous times and it wouldn't work. I am currently located in Germany so I...
  7. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  8. horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    horrible customer service being lied to and [Mod Removed]: claudio s and maria c of customer support continue to lie to me after i was hacked and given a communication ban for the 5th time on this account and more on another i was asking to have it lifted...
  9. CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN NOT GET MY XBOX ONE SERVICED: Wont turn on. went to device manager. fill out everything to get it in for repair. I am prompted to CONTACT SUPPORT device out of warranty. This is the second time i am having to get the same...
  10. Service Request Number 1427273660 need my points

in XBoX Rewards
    Service Request Number 1427273660 need my points: Hello, I have 13,048 reward Credits I'd like to spend they have been sitting in my account since 5/5 I understand the rewards program is changing and I'd like to use my points before the...