"Not Supported" message when xbox1 connected to T.V.

Discus and support "Not Supported" message when xbox1 connected to T.V. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone im hoping someone can help me with my issue, when i connect my xb1 to my 42" t.v. it says "not supported" i used all same cables and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nasty Nick049, Feb 4, 2020.

1. "Not Supported" message when xbox1 connected to T.V.

Hello everyone im hoping someone can help me with my issue, when i connect my xb1 to my 42" t.v. it says "not supported" i used all same cables and it works fine on my smaller T.V., but here's the really wierd thing, my brother hooks his xb1 to the 42" same
    cables, and it works completely fine? Anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance

:)

Nasty Nick049, Feb 4, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

By XB1, do you mean the current Xbox One console, or do you mean the original Xbox console from the year 2000?

If you have issues with the current generation Xbox One, try the following:

Eject any disc in the console, if there is a disc in the drive.

Turn off the console by holding the Xbox button on the console itself for about 10 seconds.

Then hold down the Eject button (or if you have an "All digital edition" console hold the Bind button instead) and start the console by holding down the Xbox button on the console as well. Keep both buttons pressed down.

The console will beep immediately when you initially press the console's Xbox button, and about 10 seconds later, the console will beep a second time.

DO NOT LET GO OF THE BUTTONS BEFORE THE SECOND BEEP HAPPENS!

After the second beep, let go of the buttons and the console will boot up in a rescue resolution.

Does the console now show a picture on your TV?

If so, set the console's resolution in the settings back to a mode your TV supports.
  3. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrf Win User

try giving your xbox a hard reset and then proceed to log back in and try
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. CalomaGames Win User

HELP DHCP CANT CONNECT

My xbox1 is the only thing on connected to my wifi, but when I turn on my 360 that still connects so doesnt seem to be how many is connected for me. Bought my xbox1 today and dying to play it. Please help.
  6. GRANDMAsGLOCK Win User

Tritton headphones wont work

The Xbox1's optical port has to be turned on in settings. If I remember correctly, I haven't tried because my headphones are connected to TVs optical port, but now that Xbox1 multitasks very well I will use netflix on Xbox1 and connect my soundbar back to
    the TVs optical port, and headphones to Xbox1s optical since I only use when gaming. Hope this helps
Thema:

1. "Not Supported" message when xbox1 connected to T.V. - Similar Threads - Supported message xbox1

2. Message From Xbox Support on COVID-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Message From Xbox Support on COVID-19: Hi to all my gaming friends and family, I do hope you are all well during this current time with what is a changing daily event no matter where you are on this planet. I am passing this message...
  3. A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A message to (and about) Microsoft Support.: Every time I search for a solution to a Microsoft problem all I find here are employees locking threads that have no valid answer other than perhaps a meaningless "reinstall". I just wanted to...
  4. Will messaging be supported over xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Will messaging be supported over xCloud?: I was able to pull up the guide and check out my friends list. However, there's no menu option to send messages when on xcloud. Will that be incoming? Or are messages kept on your local xbox, so...
  5. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  6. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  7. Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non support message on my xbox 360 when i try AMF Bowling 2004: I am getting non supported message x:2689.0 B"4884.0 [Mod Removed - profanity] is this all about : 52104865-8cd4-4f4e-a562-264344d2f395
  8. windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox app - last 2 weeks, no message support: Hello, For about 2 weeks now I have been unable to get my msgs in the app, on windows 10. No amount of resetting, rebooting, cold booting, laptop, xbox, etc, has been able to produce anything...
  9. Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect startup breaks with "This sensor is not supported on Xbox360" message.: Hi I have recently bought a second user Kinect sensor for my Xbox 360 E - After various iterations of powering off/on, connecting disconnecting and attempting to use a kinect compatible game to...
  10. TV shows Not Supported Message When I Turn On My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV shows Not Supported Message When I Turn On My Xbox One: I’ve been struggling with this issue for about two weeks now. Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One, it will either stay black and not display anything or my TV will show a message saying Not...