Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

Discus and support Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Past 4 videos have no sound to it submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

/u/catsnbikess, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Rogue Echo Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I don't have an answer, but I do have videos with and without sound. After my "Record That" prompt, the resulting 30 second DVR clip has sound. When using the DVR's Start Recording feature to record and edit a 2:49 video, the audio is not present.
  3. Allex Burger Win User

Upload Studio always crashes and clips not recording

Yep, same issue here.

It was advertised as a 5 minute gameplay record and I only get to record 30 seconds

I'm never sure when it really tsarted to record also
  4. eviltedi Win User

"Xbox Snap" Got me Killed

Why not just say Xbox record that, it would have recorded the last 30 seconds.
  5. jrrlaw Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

I just uninstalled the Upload Studio, turned off the xbox, unplugged it, waited 30 seconds, plugged it, and restarted it. It is now recording with sound. Thanks to everyone for the helpful thread.
  6. Kofize Win User

Xbox DVR problems, even with hard resets or anything from the guidelines

My recording time duration is always 30 seconds. Never changed it.
Thema:

Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

1. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound - Similar Threads - sure bug seconds

2. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?: hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....? thanks!...
  3. Hello not sure if i can buy xbox games from my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello not sure if i can buy xbox games from my pc: Iam in tx for holidays, i brought my laptop. Want to buy games while still on sale for my xbox at home in ID. Can i buy from here in tx on pc and then download to xbox when i get home. Simply dont...
  4. Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Save Videos Posted To A Club IN WHICH I AM THE OWNER !! Sure, Why Not?? It's Only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  5. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  6. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  7. Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!: I have noticed that with the recent change to some of the family safety features that an option has been removed but is actually coursing me no end of problems because its removed! When my son...
  8. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  9. Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...: I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out. In order to fix it I have to exit the game,...
  10. Make sure your subscription is active BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make sure your subscription is active BUG: Hi I am having a problem starting up a game called The Escapists, which was previously a Free with Gold game. Whilst months go i ran out of Xbox Live Gold and i was unable to play the free games...