Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

Discus and support Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Past 4 videos have no sound to it submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catsnbikess, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

/u/catsnbikess, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Rogue Echo Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I don't have an answer, but I do have videos with and without sound. After my "Record That" prompt, the resulting 30 second DVR clip has sound. When using the DVR's Start Recording feature to record and edit a 2:49 video, the audio is not present.
  3. Allex Burger Win User

Upload Studio always crashes and clips not recording

Yep, same issue here.

It was advertised as a 5 minute gameplay record and I only get to record 30 seconds

I'm never sure when it really tsarted to record also
  4. eviltedi Win User

"Xbox Snap" Got me Killed

Why not just say Xbox record that, it would have recorded the last 30 seconds.
  5. jrrlaw Win User

Xbox one Game DVR Problem (No Audio) after April Update

I just uninstalled the Upload Studio, turned off the xbox, unplugged it, waited 30 seconds, plugged it, and restarted it. It is now recording with sound. Thanks to everyone for the helpful thread.
  6. J4boi Win User

Turn off auto game clip saving?

You have to set it manually to automatically record the last 5 minutes, but on default it will record the last 30 seconds
Thema:

Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

1. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound - Similar Threads - sure bug seconds

2. Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed from Xbox Ambassadors for no reason, and not sure how to reapply.: I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador program, being redirected to the page that says: "You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons:...
  3. Not Sure What To Do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Sure What To Do.: So im in the [img] insider beta program. This morning around 8 am i wake up and see there was an update i begin installing the update as usual and it hasn't progressed or finished in about 4 hrs....
  4. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  5. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  6. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  7. My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out: My xbox wont connect to WiFi its says make sure its not filtering my console afc276fc-bdfe-42b6-8327-f76bd714326c
  8. Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspension on Xbox Live not sure why: So yesterday I downloaded the new Xbox app beta to play Sea Of Thieves with a friend, but we had some issues trying to connect on each other's lobby. I found that the reason is due to my account...
  9. Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not sure if a bug or where to mention this...: I've been playing State of Decay 2 on my Xbox One and ever since the most recent patch I sometimes get a burst of static and then the sounds cuts out. In order to fix it I have to exit the game,...
  10. Make sure your subscription is active BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make sure your subscription is active BUG: Hi I am having a problem starting up a game called The Escapists, which was previously a Free with Gold game. Whilst months go i ran out of Xbox Live Gold and i was unable to play the free games...