Not sure if guys have heard

Discus and support Not sure if guys have heard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bossdad4life442, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Not sure if guys have heard

xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that.

submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bossdad4life442, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Hero of Florida Win User

The story isnt over

The ending is not what you think it is. I'm sure you guys have heard this a billion times on here....but it's really not....
  3. PeteCantu Win User

Dashboard brightness levels keep changing

I heard there was an issue with the black levels in Netflix and Zune, but wasn't sure that this was a part of that. @RadMann, I use component, so I'm not going to have access to those settings right?

Thanks guys.
  4. Tigahhhh Win User

Cannot connect to account on xBox 360

Ok guys, so what i heard is that anonymous has hacked xbox live. Im not so sure though but there's a link to a video, here: [removed]
  5. Judge Win User

Have you guy heard of Halo 3: ODST ‘Campaign Edition’

Curious decision to do this now after all the time that has passed :s.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Have you guy heard of Halo 3: ODST ‘Campaign Edition’

they should sell all games cheaper and more people would buy them therefore making up the difference or better.
Thema:

Not sure if guys have heard

1. Not sure if guys have heard - Similar Threads - sure guys heard

2. Ping Anomalies on Xbox One S . Not sure where to go

in XboX Insiders
    Ping Anomalies on Xbox One S . Not sure where to go: When I run a ping / speed test on my phone I get about 10-15ms ping. When I run a test on my laptop I get about 12-17ms ping. When I run a ping test on my Xbox One I get 40-85ms ping. Are any...
  3. Can't play because we can't check usage rights. Make sure your device's clock and time zone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play because we can't check usage rights. Make sure your device's clock and time zone...: I am getting an error "Can't play because we can't check usage rights. Make sure your device's clock and time zone are set correctly, then try again". When trying to play Mile 22 UHD. The movie...
  4. my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox has been stuck on the screen for a while. i’ve made sure all wires are in& i’ve...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alerted46 [link] [comments]
  5. {{^$SURE 100%$}+27670236199 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICES?? HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    {{^$SURE 100%$}+27670236199 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICES?? HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI: {{^$SURE 100%$}+27670236199 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI WITHOUT HUMAN SACRIFICES?? HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SOCIETY in Uganda, FOR MONEY, FAME AND POWER, join Illuminati in Uganda + 27670236199, Join...
  6. Pretty sure today’s update bricked my One X

in XboX Insiders
    Pretty sure today’s update bricked my One X: Xbox One X Project Scorpio Never had an issue prior to today. Installed the new update about an hour ago. The UI was painfully slow just trying to navigate regular menus. It would freeze up for a...
  7. Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards Compatibility- Ben 10 games on backwards compatibility (I'm not sure about the...: I really wish I could play (by backward compatibility) the Ben 10 games of Xbox 360 on Xbox one - Alien Force Vilgax Attacks, Cosmic Destruction, OMNIVERSE 1 and 2, Rise of Hex and Galactic Racing...
  8. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account...
  9. Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why does it say oops not sure what happened there in the xbox store when I hit checkout...: I previously had ordered a series from the microsoft store but fed ex deemed it undeliverable and sent it back to microsoft now I've tried reordering it and every time I get to checkout with...
  10. Got booted offline by a guy, and I'm not sure what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got booted offline by a guy, and I'm not sure what to do: I was in a party with a guy a it who bullied me into giving him 6 month of Xbox live, then booted me offline twice, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm pretty afraid. He has my IP address, and...