Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back.

Discus and support Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated! If I haven't redeemed it, I would like to, obviously! Thanks! 4d121117-d74c-4d6d-9946-9fb321de84ce Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by stoops-66F3EA4A-2E74-4E2A-B601-C806C39BBF8F, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back.

Any help would be appreciated! If I haven't redeemed it, I would like to, obviously!

Thanks!

:)

stoops-66F3EA4A-2E74-4E2A-B601-C806C39BBF8F, Nov 3, 2015
  2. Fallout 3

I preordered fallout 4 back in july and I still have not received my fallout 3 code while a couple of my friends have.

Nay-50DFFF41-3787-4232-9EE6-A7677EA2F718, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Fallout 3 Code Expired

I preordered Fallout 4 months before release and i did receive my Fallout 3 code via message on Xbox Live. I never redeemed the code and went to look for the message in my message list and it is no longer there. I never redeemed the code and never gave it
    to anyone else to redeem. Is there anything that could be done to fix this? I'm sure there is a way to check if the code sent to me was redeemed or not.

X Swamp Ninja X, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back.

Hey there, spoooooots! We cannot see if it's been redeemed on your account or not here on the forums, only provide you the token that was sent to you. That being the case, I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE.
    Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back. :) If it's showing as redeemed, you will want to check out the
    Fallout 3
    purchase page, hit Buy Now, and see if it says you already own it. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Nov 4, 2015
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, spoooooots! We cannot see if it's been redeemed on your account or not here on the forums, only provide you the token that was sent to you. That being the case, I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking HERE.
    :) If it's showing as redeemed, you will want to check out the
    Fallout 3
    purchase page, hit Buy Now, and see if it says you already own it. Thanks!
  6. Phillipkey Win User

Haven't received my Fallout 3 code.

Hi. Pre-ordered FO4 and didn't receive my fallout 3 code.
  7. M4XJ4ZZ Win User

Fallout 4 pre order

Hello Support,

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 and did not receive my Fallout 3 code. I did pre-order fo4 last minute (earlier on Nov 10). My account information does state that my purchase was indeed a 'pre-order.'

Thanks
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 code already redeemed

Hey everyone!

If you are receiving a message saying that your Fallout 3 code has already been redeemed, you can verify if you have already redeemed Fallout 3 by going to the Fallout
    page on xbox.com while signed in with the account that pre-ordered Fallout 4. Click on "Buy Game" and it will show that you have already purchased Fallout 3 if you have already redeemed the code.

Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
  9. Mister Quimby Win User

Fallout 3 Code

Hey everyone!

If you are receiving a message saying that your Fallout 3 code has already been redeemed, you can verify if you have already redeemed Fallout 3 by going to the Fallout
    page on xbox.com while signed in with the account that pre-ordered Fallout 4. Click on "Buy Game" and it will show that you have already purchased Fallout 3 if you have already redeemed the code.

Give the suggested steps a try and be sure to let us know the results. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Not sure if I redeemed my Fallout 3 code. Preordered FO4 a while back. - Similar Threads - sure redeemed Fallout

2. Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if anyone else noticed, but after today’s Alpha Skip-Ahead update the messages...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unsure of my email for my account, Russsies, and I'm not sure how I can get it back,: Have tried to log in with my same email for my main account , and instead I get another account that I created a while back, which is Russies. This profile has nothing on it, and I've tried...
  4. 2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd Xbox to set-up - anything I should know/do to make sure it goes smoothly?: I received my Xbox One X today, and will set it up this evening. It's our second Xbox - we've had a One S for a year. I am the main account holder, my son has an account under the family group...
  5. My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen went blue and fuzzy i think the hdmi port is bad but am not sure her is a photo...: For some reason the picture wont upload if you need the picture text me on Instagram@willdroid07 7e5f4e50-cd4a-4822-8a9c-82d8e8b3fc56
  6. Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was banned for the same message TWICE. No way to contact enforcement team to make sure it...: I was banned for the same message to the same individual. Once on 3/2-3/3 and now today, 3/5-3/7. Both 24 hour bans. The "Apply" button on the message is green but it does nothing. I cannot click...
  7. Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming App For Sale Apple Store Is Legit?? Not sure how with game stream in testing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Maddoghalo1 [link] [comments]
  8. I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do: Hello there. So recently i haven't been able to play any games because my system won't update. I tried updating offline and even resetting my Xbox but nothing works. Xbox support says that I have...
  9. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  10. I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working.: My friend on Xbox Live recently bought me Destiny 2: Forsaken DLC as a gift. I still have the code but when i try to redeem it, it just takes me back to the Xbox Store homepage. I also looked into...