Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

Discus and support Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lilrick110, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the headset in. It updates fine, but when I update when the headset is plugged in it will freeze the update at 100 and turn off the controller not allowing me to turn the controller back on unless I restart the console and resync the controller. Adding to the problem, I can get the controller to turn on while starting up the Xbox but If the controller turns off while the headset is in, it will not turn on either. I'd normally just update with a USB but the controller has a cracked top plate which caused me to damage the port, when I tried to use it. Sadly the controller was bought around Christmas 2018 and the warranty is up. I am thinking about using iFixit to pop it open myself.

submitted by /u/lilrick110
    [link] [comments]

/u/lilrick110, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

1. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post... - Similar Threads - sure insider specific

2. Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...

in XboX Insiders
    Not working on 4g? Not sure if this is common knowledge but I can't get it to work on data...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MGviper [link] [comments]
  3. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this I'm sure I'm not the only one having this issue it's been...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one issues -make sure you inserted a game, cd, movie: Trying to download bo3, but it's the only game that doesn't wanna work. Thing is, my bo3 started right up. It says install ''in stall disc'' ''make sure it's an xbox game, cd, etc''. It's really...
  6. Pretty sure my Xbox is defective

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pretty sure my Xbox is defective: So my xbox console has always had issues. Shortly after purchasing it would randomly glitch out and go unresponsive for periods of time. However i recently purchased call of duty modern warfare...
  7. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  8. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  9. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  10. Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a insider problem or not but bugging me!!: I have noticed that with the recent change to some of the family safety features that an option has been removed but is actually coursing me no end of problems because its removed! When my son...