Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here!

Discus and support Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! as the titles says i am here to help! I am requesting that other ambassadors help out as well! for I alone cant answer everything! so again feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheRiotChicken, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here!

Hello! as the titles says i am here to help! I am requesting that other ambassadors help out as well! for I alone cant answer everything! so again feel free to ask!

:)

TheRiotChicken, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Chapekaloco
    Chapekaloco Guest
    Help please. Not sure whats going on

My account has been suspended for some reason. I`m thinking it`s because I have two payment options (two different cards), for my Live Account. I don`t mod,cheat or anything of that short. I haven`t even played Xbox live on my account for a few weeks.

*I have two payment options, because when I was away from home for awhile I added a second option with my friends Dad`s credit card. Now I was to remove that payment option, and just have MY Dad`s card as the only payment option. But the website is not letting
    me do that, so whats going on here?

On my Xbox it told me to go to the website. www.xbox.com/accounts

Here`s another problem, it wont let me delete either of the payment options. There is no link where it should be.

Also when I try clicking on other things it says there is an error, but it probably just doing that because my account is suspended.

I want to play Xbox Live, this is bs.

Chapekaloco, Nov 18, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    What is going on?

Hi! Do you notice this in all games, or just a certain one? Also, are you on a child account?

Miss Portia, Nov 18, 2014
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here!

Hi Riot,

Really people should make their own posts for their own issues. It's a good idea, but having everyone post in one thread could get pretty messy pretty quick. Thanks for looking out tho! Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here! :)

Hordie, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi Riot,

Really people should make their own posts for their own issues. It's a good idea, but having everyone post in one thread could get pretty messy pretty quick. Thanks for looking out tho! :)
  6. JonathanWerkmeister Win User

UK Power Supply for Original Xbox One and Xbox One X

Thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure what to do since I'm new here.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

fifa 13 web app

EA don't come here, you might want to try the actual EA forums, or EA Website support. Although they are more likely to thank you for your submission for new Game, or give you support advice for another game entirely, or tell you the app doesn't exist.
  8. GPjessica73 Win User

What is going on?

I don't know, I don't know that anyone has managed to get a hold on the investigation team, and just gets apologetic CS every time they call. I took someone else's advice on here and filed a complaint with the BBB on Friday.
  9. BluSwirl Win User

Want a certain gamer tag.

IDGI. Surely you could try derivatives of your name? For example, Anthony12345 or Anthony_X, or any other combination of letters and numbers that showcases your name. Is it that hard to create something from nothing?
Thema:

1. Not sure whats going on to your new game? or want advice on certain game issues? come here! - Similar Threads - sure whats going

2. I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot update my Xbox system and I'm not sure what to do: Hello there. So recently i haven't been able to play any games because my system won't update. I tried updating offline and even resetting my Xbox but nothing works. Xbox support says that I have...
  3. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  4. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  5. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  6. Not Sure What To Do.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not Sure What To Do.: So im in the [img] insider beta program. This morning around 8 am i wake up and see there was an update i begin installing the update as usual and it hasn't progressed or finished in about 4 hrs....
  7. "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We cant' find a microphone for these people" - Not sure what is going on, please assist.: Hello, A few days back a headset that I had stopped working, when in a party it would say "We cant' find a microphone for these people". With this headset being quite old and banged up I thought...
  8. Has anyone been able to play bingo today I sure haven't so what is going on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone been able to play bingo today I sure haven't so what is going on?: Has anyone been able to play bingo today? Why has the problem not been fixed? 18236a4e-56d4-4bcc-a9e9-68b132751d3d
  9. Xbox is stuck on update pending, Not sure what's going on..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is stuck on update pending, Not sure what's going on..: hey guys, well BT cut off my internet couple of weeks ago because of issues with them keep cutting us off with no indication of the bill so I'm switching and for the mean time with no internet I'm...
  10. Connection: Not sure whats going on at all - Weirdest situation ever encountered in my 10 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection: Not sure whats going on at all - Weirdest situation ever encountered in my 10 ...: Problem at it's basics: I am able to be connected to XBL (Being able to use party chat, features, and OS), but whenever I select multiplayer on any game it reads: "Sorry, cannot connect to...