Not syncing data forza horizon 4

Discus and support Not syncing data forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaylebFinley, Aug 29, 2019.

1. KaylebFinley
    KaylebFinley Guest

I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of dollars! Can anyone help me out here i tried to contact microsoft
    and playground games but neither has worked out.

:)

KaylebFinley, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Redpizzi Win User

Slow Download Speeds and Syncing Game Data Fails

ok, trying to sync my Forza Horizon 2 data, and even swapping to Hotspot isn't working on that
  3. AridLizard Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Finley,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue with save data. If you launched the game and you are now level 1. It is most likely the cloud save is saved as that also. Unfortunately, somehow the cloud save became corrupt or overwritten. As cloud saves
    do not save multiple saves, they overwrite each other. You can reach out to the developer and see if they are able to retrieve the old save somehow. As they are able to access the game server.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. KaylebFinley Win User

Also i cant get in contact with anyone ive tried!
  6. Drizzle 084 Win User

Try doing a hard reset on your console by holding down the power button for ~10 seconds. Alternatively you can also do this from settings. Home button-settings-power-full shutdown. Select yes. This may help.
Thema:

1. Not syncing data forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - syncing data forza

2. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues: Hello, Apologies if this has been posted before, the search facility on this support forum is terrible. Basically been playing Forza Horizon 4 for couple of months. Now when i try and play it...
  4. xbox is not syncing latest from forza 7 someone elses data

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox is not syncing latest from forza 7 someone elses data: hi my forza 7 has started to sync old data when starting the game , why?? have lost all badges , over a 100 cars bought , lost cars that i was bidding on in auction , lost a lot of driver gear ,...
  5. Problem syncing player data on Forza 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem syncing player data on Forza 7: Hi, I just installed Forza 7 on my new PC but when I launched it for the first a message appeared saying that it was syncing data from xbox server. This message show 0% for a minute and then it...
  6. Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3: So recently i synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to get my hundreds of cars back because having one bmw m4 is very sad...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help: Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%. Help me...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%: As i said in title, after pressing enter to play Xbox thing shows up and its stuck at 0%. I waited nearly 16hours twice, no difference. I played the demo before and there isnt a problem there. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?: I need help, I bought my game and i had not the chance to play it yet. I open the game and it is stuck on Sync Data 0%. Before you ask: Restarted the game; Restarted PC; Tried to wait,...
  10. Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data: I we just played a couple of times with Forza Horizon 3 for Windows 10 and now it always stop when Syncing Data. It simpplyy stays frozen at 0% while it continue consuming CPU and Disk resources....