Not syncing data forza horizon 4

Discus and support Not syncing data forza horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaylebFinley, Aug 29, 2019.

1. KaylebFinley
    KaylebFinley Guest

I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of dollars! Can anyone help me out here i tried to contact microsoft
    and playground games but neither has worked out.

:)

KaylebFinley, Aug 29, 2019
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  3. BogdanTgb Xbox Win User

Forza Horizon 4

I found that I can't sync, get my old data back. But, I found a way to get the forza horizon 4 in my second account! In Microsoft store it says that I can play forza horizon 4,or buy to my own. Does this mean that I have to buy the game? I think no.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Forza Horizon Needing A reinstall

Some games have the profile data online I think forza horizon is one of the games that saves online (syncing data is important for this reason). What error do you get when you try to reinstall the game in question?. There is also a forum page for Forza Horizon
    4 as well.

Please note game pass games require a net connection to play.
  5. Redpizzi Win User

Slow Download Speeds and Syncing Game Data Fails

ok, trying to sync my Forza Horizon 2 data, and even swapping to Hotspot isn't working on that
  6. AridLizard Win User

Thema:

1. Not syncing data forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - syncing data forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.: (for reference I've had the game on Xbox since release) I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, I downloaded it off the Microsoft store, the download was fine but when I attempted to play the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronisiert die Clouddaten nicht[Forza Horizon 4 does not sync cloud data]: Beim Start des Spiels werde ich gefragt ob ich die Daten auf dem PC oder die von der Cloud nehmen möchte, was in beiden fallen nur dazu führt, dass ich die ganze Zeit über nur 0% angezeigt bekomme...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant sync. data (?): So the topic is kind of self explaining. If I starte the game and press the Continue button the game says "synchronize Data" and it just stays at 0%. I watched if it got something to do with...
  5. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues: Hello, Apologies if this has been posted before, the search facility on this support forum is terrible. Basically been playing Forza Horizon 4 for couple of months. Now when i try and play it...
  7. xbox is not syncing latest from forza 7 someone elses data

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox is not syncing latest from forza 7 someone elses data: hi my forza 7 has started to sync old data when starting the game , why?? have lost all badges , over a 100 cars bought , lost cars that i was bidding on in auction , lost a lot of driver gear ,...
  8. Problem syncing player data on Forza 7

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem syncing player data on Forza 7: Hi, I just installed Forza 7 on my new PC but when I launched it for the first a message appeared saying that it was syncing data from xbox server. This message show 0% for a minute and then it...
  9. Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3: So recently i synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to get my hundreds of cars back because having one bmw m4 is very sad...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help: Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%. Help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 sync 0 fix

2. forza horizom 4 syncing data 0%

3. forza horizon 4 syncing stuck