Not transferring between devices

Discus and support Not transferring between devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i buy minecoins on my xbox and get skin textures ect. But when i play on my phone that is log into xbox it not there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by PilarCornet2961, May 14, 2019.

1. Not transferring between devices

So i buy minecoins on my xbox

and get skin textures ect. But when i play on my phone that is log into xbox it not there

:)

PilarCornet2961, May 14, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

I´m not sure if that is because the android market and MS store are different entities, I guess you should try contacting MS support to help you out.

Wish you luck.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft - transferring progress and coins - kindle to ipad

Here is a link from Mojang about transferring from one device to another. Use this

LINK

Hope this helps. Good Luck.
  4. MattyA 369 Win User

Hard Drive transfer questions.

Data transfer cable do not transfer between two ols style HDDs, they only transfer between an old and a new style. The way I'd go about doing it is to save everything onto flash drives/computer/other starage device, then put in your new hard drive, then
    put everything on. You should be able to transfer arcade games, and it's unlikely you'll lose anything in the transfer.
  5. BigB EC Win User

rank reset to lev 1

How do you make a back up save. Tried earlier but was told info can not be transferred between devices.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Digital Game Keeps Downloading Corrupted

License transfers will only transfer licenses between console. It doesn't transfer licenses between accounts. There is no way to transfer content between accounts.
Thema:

1. Not transferring between devices - Similar Threads - transferring between devices

2. Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Saved game files not transferring between Xbox one's consoles: I have an external hard drive where I have installed all my games that I will occasionally take to a friend's house. I was playing the 360 Oblivion on my Xbox One and got a good 30 hours into the...
  3. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  4. Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite deep freeze bundle transfer between accounts on Xbox one: Hi everyone! Please help me to solve this problem that I have. I have a Xbox One console and on it I have two accounts: mine and my sons. I bought at the same time Fortnite and Deep freeze...
  5. transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer games between my buddy systeM to mine: can u tranfer game from a friends xbox to mine 135ac054-253e-44fc-8224-9a150de18863
  6. Transfer xbox account data between microsoft accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Transfer xbox account data between microsoft accounts: The xbox live account that I have used since middle school was made under my dads email account which made sense back then but now that I'm an adult and no longer living with my parents i would...
  7. Transferência de dinheiro entre diferentes contas [Translation - Transferring money between ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferência de dinheiro entre diferentes contas [Translation - Transferring money between ...: Se eu ligar para central conseguirei fazer com que os 50 reais de um cartão presente passe para outra conta? [Translation - If I call central I'll be able to make the actual 50 of a gift card...
  8. Transferring Vbucks credit between Xbox accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring Vbucks credit between Xbox accounts: Hi, I am a complete novice where Xbox is concerned and bought Vbucks via microsoft store to gift to a friend's son for his birthday. They are on my Xbox account (I didn't even realise I had one!)...
  9. Transferring between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring between accounts: I just transferred money to what I thought was my son’s account but went into my account. How do I transfer to his account? caf08807-25cc-4630-896f-bdd283488927
  10. content transfer between to accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    content transfer between to accounts: Hi. My son has played a lot on my Xbox one using my gamertag and my account. Now he has his own Xbox one and account. Can i Tranfer all the content he has bought, earned? regards Martin...