not uploading my vids

Discus and support not uploading my vids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to upload videos from the xbox onto the onedrive and its kept saying "we had trouble uploading this video, try again later" and i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuSSie Dogg77, Jun 23, 2017.

1. not uploading my vids

ive been trying to upload videos from the xbox onto the onedrive and its kept saying "we had trouble uploading this video, try again later" and i try again 3 months later and it says it again. plz fix this.

:)

AuSSie Dogg77, Jun 23, 2017
  2. apna style
    apna style Guest
    call of duty elite theater

there is a tutorial on the elite site with instructions about uploading vids

apna style, Jun 23, 2017
  3. Steevski
    Steevski Guest
    Upload Studio and Skydrive

How long does it take for a clip to show up on your skydrive after uploading? I've done a couple test vids and do not see anything xbox related on my skydrive.

Any ideas out there?

Steevski, Jun 23, 2017
Thema:

not uploading my vids

1. not uploading my vids - Similar Threads - uploading vids

2. Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using upload studio to splice videos not just trim: Hello, new to making vidieos is there a way to splice your clip to remove unwanted content in the middle of ur vidieo? I can trim but that just goes from end or beggining not the middle of your...
  3. why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    why won't my microsoft jackpot coin balance upload to the cloud: my jackpot coin balance hasn't uploaded to the cloud for a few day now. My internet is working fine for all the other Microsoft game and everything else I do on the internet and it signs into xbox...
  4. Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Losing upload speed and high packet loss on Xbox one x By chance are these times at the same time every week? If this is so then that easily could be your ISP doing...
  5. Xbox One X Upload speeds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X Upload speeds: Why cant i get my upload speeds over 2.16mbps? What do I need to do to fix this. I am directly wired into the router. My download speeds are from 600 Mbps to at the lowest 300 Mbps. On my...
  6. Xbox Clips are not Uploading to Onedrive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Clips are not Uploading to Onedrive: I am trying to upload game clips from my Xbox One to my One Drive. I've been doing this for years, but now when I try to upload a video via my Xbox nothing happens. I got into my One Drive folder...
  7. Taking forever to download a game, uploading a game from a disk is also taking forever?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking forever to download a game, uploading a game from a disk is also taking forever?: Any ideas? We have great WiFi based on a speed test 04f91372-75bb-4cbb-a2ab-3b645b1fd2cf
  8. Upload renders fuzzy vids.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload renders fuzzy vids.: Am I the only one or does anyone else's vids get fuzzy once they have gone through upload studios? a61293c5-3a14-4e43-be8d-1501f5b2568c
  9. Failed to upload vid to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to upload vid to Xbox live: Everytime I record a clip I can’t upload it too Xbox Live an error pops up has anyone come across how to fix this yet?? 862b386f-8e9c-461c-b158-3c0c92f3b271
  10. Xbone getting Youtube app tomorrow (upload vids included)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone getting Youtube app tomorrow (upload vids included): Rolling out tomorrow this patch will give us the Youtube app which can be used in snap mode, linked with game DVR and allow you to upload videos to your Youtube account, pretty cool. Just wonder...