not uploading my vids

Discus and support not uploading my vids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been trying to upload videos from the xbox onto the onedrive and its kept saying "we had trouble uploading this video, try again later" and i try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuSSie Dogg77, Jun 23, 2017.

1. not uploading my vids

ive been trying to upload videos from the xbox onto the onedrive and its kept saying "we had trouble uploading this video, try again later" and i try again 3 months later and it says it again. plz fix this.

:)

AuSSie Dogg77, Jun 23, 2017
  2. apna style
    apna style Guest
    call of duty elite theater

there is a tutorial on the elite site with instructions about uploading vids

apna style, Jun 23, 2017
  3. Steevski
    Steevski Guest
    Upload Studio and Skydrive

How long does it take for a clip to show up on your skydrive after uploading? I've done a couple test vids and do not see anything xbox related on my skydrive.

Any ideas out there?

Steevski, Jun 23, 2017
  4. apna style Win User

ELITE is actually good

vid uploaded to facebook

vid uploaded to you tube

vid uploaded to elite not yet its was
    only rendered saturday
  5. xboxvidiot Win User

Heres the proof everyone wanted that there is modding going on !!!!

Oh forgot to mention that in order to upload a vid from elite its limited to 30 sec :( if they would allow me to upload longer vids i could show you the whole match. Guess i can upload multiple 30 sec vids from different angles :)
  6. apna style Win User

ELITE verify facebook account?

my elite now says 100%

now if the vid clips upload then i will be laughing
  7. apna style Win User

call of duty elite theater

there is a tutorial on the elite site with instructions about uploading vids
  8. CRUZZifer Win User

Platinum

I have a few vids/clips of some of my silver runs but the quality drops when I uploaded from my phone to YouTube.
Thema:

not uploading my vids

1. not uploading my vids - Similar Threads - uploading vids

2. Xbox One S. Low upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S. Low upload speed: [img] Im set up to be at 12Mbps. At one point it was pulling it. And now it's not. But my phone and PC will pull it no problem. Its causing horrible lag, disconections from party and stream to...
  3. Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Screen Capturing and Uploading Problems: So whenever I try to either Upload a screenshot or a video it always comes up with a message showing that I can't upload game clips because my past behaviour, my account settings or a problem with...
  4. Cannot Upload Clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Upload Clips?: To start out, i'm not on my xbox One currently. I've been recording clips using the game bar on PC. Today I took a clip of getting an S rank on a certain challenge in Sonic Generation, went to go...
  5. Internal HDR Screenshots not uploading/displaying in HDR on Xbox feed/club.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal HDR Screenshots not uploading/displaying in HDR on Xbox feed/club.: What is the point of taking an HDR screenshot that inadvertently reverts to an SDR image colour palette when viewed via xbox feed or club? -it seems impractical/nonsensical. Yes, 'it is possible'...
  6. Can't upload clips to Onedrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't upload clips to Onedrive: Hello, i don't know why but i'm not able to upload xbox clips to onedrive like i used to, i can still upload screenshots but each time i'm trying to share my clips to onedrive, it says "something...
  7. Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test?: Why Upload rate in Xbox is really bad even though it´s quite good in desktop speedy test? Modem and router are at the same device. 1fcca28f-d448-4c68-aaea-b6b30453886a
  8. Upload renders fuzzy vids.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload renders fuzzy vids.: Am I the only one or does anyone else's vids get fuzzy once they have gone through upload studios? a61293c5-3a14-4e43-be8d-1501f5b2568c
  9. Failed to upload vid to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to upload vid to Xbox live: Everytime I record a clip I can’t upload it too Xbox Live an error pops up has anyone come across how to fix this yet?? 862b386f-8e9c-461c-b158-3c0c92f3b271
  10. Xbone getting Youtube app tomorrow (upload vids included)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbone getting Youtube app tomorrow (upload vids included): Rolling out tomorrow this patch will give us the Youtube app which can be used in snap mode, linked with game DVR and allow you to upload videos to your Youtube account, pretty cool. Just wonder...