Not what expected

Discus and support Not what expected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What game did you play that you had high Hope's for? That you thought was going to be amazing and you waited for a while to come out. For me it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Not what expected

What game did you play that you had high Hope's for? That you thought was going to be amazing and you waited for a while to come out. For me it was ghost recon wildlands. I expected a captivating story that had a felt different than its past games but
    stepped up from all the others. I played it and graphics were good but the story let me down it didnt draw me in like the older ones did. It got very repetitive nothing felt different to me. One problem that I feel a lot of open world games have.

:)

zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Shadowvegas Win User

What to expect?

[quote user="Waykam"]

If someone is not in your squad they have no other way of communicating with you.

[/quote] the back button calls for ammo, repairs, and health. as illustrated on the mini map.
  3. GatorFan300 Win User

What to expect?

Thanks that was a good video because I stopped play Cod and looking forward to Bf3.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Not what expected

Prey. I didn't know what to expect but I definitely didn't expect it to be as amazing as it was.
  5. Koods Win User

Not what expected

Probably Kane & Lynch for me, looked the business, sounded pretty cool but ended up being the biggest pile of trash!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not what expected

There has been lots of games that have disappointed me, but one that stands out is Anthem, the game just isn't good, gets boring too quickly.
Thema:

Not what expected

1. Not what expected - Similar Threads - expected

2. Controller XBOX One Left Joystick doesn't work as expected

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller XBOX One Left Joystick doesn't work as expected: Hi In My X-Box One left joystick only in main menu is constantly scrolling to the right. There is no possibility to go left. In all games this joystick is working properly. I have second...
  3. "Expect a call in 1 minute"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Expect a call in 1 minute": Patrol Tech controller is quickly falling apart with button presses not registering and now a piece of plastic swimming about inside the controller. Tried to register it online to start a...
  4. Don't expect MS Service - VERY VERY POOR

in XBoX Rewards
    Don't expect MS Service - VERY VERY POOR: I didn't receive the mixpot as reward of Halo 5 final match. So I asked any help to MS Support Team last April, but still I didn't receive any reply. I also posted this forum once, but NO ONE...
  5. i was expecting a deposit of my 15000 credits yesterday

in XBoX Rewards
    i was expecting a deposit of my 15000 credits yesterday: I used my VIP gems to get 15000 reword credits i did it a week ago and was expecting it to be deposited yesterday but it didn't the reword program is ending soon and i realy want my credits before...
  6. Error in CDRM stream, expected ‘NEXT’ maker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error in CDRM stream, expected ‘NEXT’ maker: Could some one please tell me what Error in CDRM stream, expected ‘NEXT’ marker with a Terminate button means on xbox one x? Ive had a few issuses since last update, im in the communtiy program. I...
  7. Slower than expected download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slower than expected download speeds: Xbox X, wired connection, 150/15 ISP plan, IPv4 & IPv6 enabled. on the preview program, Delta ring. when I go into Settings/Network/Network settings/Detailed network statistics I get download...
  8. Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect: I hope MS will make Windows 10 run on Xbox or Xbox games run on dedicated Win 10 PCs. One device where I had access to my Xbox and GOG catalogue would be great. Besides of new announcements of...
  9. error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker: rise of the tomb raider keeps crashing and says error in cdrm stream expecte 'next' marker. how can i fix this 33c3ce35-303a-4074-9894-ccbe937b227f
  10. Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your dream anouncement of e3 2018 and what do you expect: I hope MS will make Windows 10 run on Xbox or Xbox games run on dedicated Win 10 PCs. One device where I had access to my Xbox and GOG catalogue would be great. Besides of new announcements of...