Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

Discus and support Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samurai2k, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Samurai2k
    Samurai2k Guest

All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The
    Quest Master

Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status.

:)

Samurai2k, Apr 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

I'd recommend that you fully close the app and boot it up again, to see what happens.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

It may take some time to update, but how long has this been going on? I know that for me when it happened, it takes time to update. I would just contact official support to see what else you can do about it. You can also try resetting your console.
  6. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
    Also, Master Cizi if you see this, I too am in US and completed all 3 of the quests. I do not travel outside of the country.
Thema:

1. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests - Similar Threads - working Quest Master

2. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working: Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK 5a04a317-892c-439e-b8ed-ed2694338251
  3. Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working: I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter quest says I have only completed the first two...
  4. How do Xbox gold quests work?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do Xbox gold quests work?: So a little while back I saw a notification on my xbox home landing page for a "quest" which some "mystery prizes". This was the October 2018 quest, I completed it and quite enjoyed the promotion....
  5. Xbox Quests tracker not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Quests tracker not working: Hi, I am trying to finish my Xbox quests but on the Tracker it says that I have downloaded only 1 game while I downloaded 2 games for Xbox one and 1 for Xbox 360. Can somebody check if I...
  6. Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right: Seriously, don't drop the customer service link that ambassadors always post. Don't give me link to the rules page. They will tell us to post here no matter who we are sent to talk to. Problem...
  7. Xbox Quest Tracker not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quest Tracker not Working: Hi, I am trying to finish my Xbox quests but on the Tracker it says that I have downloaded only 1 game while I downloaded 2 games for Xbox one and 1 for Xbox 360. Can somebody check if I...
  8. Xbox Quests Tracker not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Tracker not working: Hi, I am trying to finish my Xbox quests but on the Tracker it says that I have downloaded only 1 game while I downloaded 2 games for Xbox one and 1 for Xbox 360. Can somebody check if I...
  9. Xbox Quests Not Working / Not Tracking Progress

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests Not Working / Not Tracking Progress: Hello today I checked my Xbox Quests on the xbox live rewards qebsite and it says i have only completed 50% of the download 2 xbox live games with gold games even though I have downloaded 2....
  10. Fortnite Xbox quest is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite Xbox quest is not working: I’m having trouble with the Xbox Live gold quests. This month (may) is a fortnite free reward. I have done all the quests but then when i go to check my progress on xbox.com quests it says that I...