Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

Discus and support Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samurai2k, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Samurai2k
    Samurai2k Guest

All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The
    Quest Master

Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status.

:)

Samurai2k, Apr 2, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

I just verified via the Game Pass app on Android. It does NOT include the Metro series quests via that app, so will not be required to complete Game Pass quest master quest.

Sometimes they add promotional reward quests, and the Rewards dashboard lumps all the quests together, and doesn't seperate the Game Pass specifics. You shouldn't need to purchase that game to complete the Game Pass quests. You can check your progress
    with the Game Pass app available on iOS or Android.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  4. Atherza Win User

I'd recommend that you fully close the app and boot it up again, to see what happens.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

It may take some time to update, but how long has this been going on? I know that for me when it happened, it takes time to update. I would just contact official support to see what else you can do about it. You can also try resetting your console.
  6. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
    Also, Master Cizi if you see this, I too am in US and completed all 3 of the quests. I do not travel outside of the country.
Thema:

1. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests - Similar Threads - working Quest Master

2. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  3. Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Quests not working/appearing, GFs account.: Hi there, I have been an xbox user for many years, also an insider for a long time. I am currently level 12 and I think in the Beta ring. Havent been able to get higher :). Ultimate Pass. I...
  4. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  5. Beast Quest issue - controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beast Quest issue - controller not working: Hi, posting here to see if anyone has a similar issue. I purchased the game Beast Quest for my son and installed it ok. The game starts, I choose 'new game' (A), select a new game slot and then...
  6. New Browse for Help Quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    New Browse for Help Quest not working: I see this new quest in my Insider hub today. I try to go the web page it specifies and it says "Look away you must be an XBox Insider" even though I am signed in with my Insider account....
  7. Game pass 4 achievements quest not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass 4 achievements quest not working: As the title says. The quest to get 4 achievements in an id@xbox title isn't working. I've got 6 achievements in human fall flat today 18th may 2019 and another 2 in pumped bmx pro today and the...
  8. Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests for May 2019 not working.: So I've completed two achievements and more in Sea of Thieves and one in "Play New Games and Earn Points" and go to complete the quests, by clicking on the "Claim your points" but it just bounces...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working: Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK 5a04a317-892c-439e-b8ed-ed2694338251
  10. Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass quest - February Achievement Hunter not working: I have completed over 30 achievements since February 3 across "DMC: Devil May Cry", "Life is Strange 2" and "Crackdown 3" but the Achievement Hunter quest says I have only completed the first two...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamepass quests not working

2. xbox game pass quest not working fix?

3. game pass quests not completing

4. game pass quests not working