Not working

Discus and support Not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why wont it let me send messages e35f5ad1-e8d1-4d8a-b1b4-a8eec1049aec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoltaicGrain405, May 12, 2019.

1. Not working

Why wont it let me send messages

:)

VoltaicGrain405, May 12, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

xboxlive WORKING/NOT WORKING?????????????

Hey JAMES! The issue is now resolved so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx).
    If you continue to experience connection issues take a second to review our START HERE sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) for connection issues and post
    back with the information requested in bold. Thank you!
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

not working

Hey mate, can you please provide any error code or message that you are seeing? It's very hard to help solve an issue like this when all the information we have so far is you can't connect.
  4. JakeStateFarm08 Win User

it's not working

just chatted with an ambassador was instructed to unplug all cables from the console wait 1 minute and plug back in and power up the console. that took care of it. hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is will they work?

If the original owner left the console as their Home console, you would be able to access the games without their account. However, keep in mind that if they ever change their Home console setting you will lose access to all of the games. It's best to just
    wipe a console when you get one or buy a new one.
  6. Son ALA Win User

not working

What problems are you having exactly? I see the emblem on your profile that shows you are an Ambassador.
Thema:

Not working

1. Not working - Similar Threads - working

2. no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    no output to screen anymore!!!!!!!!! HDMI works anymore!!! HELP PLEASE: Hi my HDMI output dont work anymore from my xbox one to my tv.... no signal.... who can help me please 02e2a751-96bf-428e-907f-d746e60c199b
  3. Xbox Live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working: My personal Xbox plays games and joins parties just fine. When I log into my account on another Xbox, it continues to say I have no gold. I have removed my account then reset the Xbox....
  4. Game Pass games don't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass games don't work?: So, just about 10-20 minutes ago from now, I just installed Warhammer:Vermintide II from the game pass. But then suddenly, the game doesn't work. It tells me "Do you own this game or App?" Despite...
  5. Headset doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset doesn't work: Hi, I've bought a few headsets and they all don't work. It should be working if i connect them directly to the controller right? Then I bought a new controller but the headset is still not...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  7. Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One wireless controller's headphone jack stopped working: Hello, I have seen this question posted on many threads, but it won't answer my question. This happened on 2 controllers, along with many other people that have the same prob;em. The headphone...
  8. Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home box: not understanding how it works anymore...: So we have 2 xbox ones in the home. We had one as the home box and understood that the downloadable content (games) from the NOT HOME BOX can be downloaded (shared) to the HOME BOX and played on...
  9. Recording does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording does not work: I was using the game bar to record a game and was playing for 44 minutes. After I finished the game, I was about to stop the recording, when the game started to lag. The recording suddenly stopped...
  10. Manual eject not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Manual eject not working.: I have a disc stuck in my Xbox 1 x and the bluray disc won't eject when pressing the eject button (it makes a repetitive whirring like noise then stops) and inserting a straightened paper clip...