Not working

Discus and support Not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why wont it let me send messages e35f5ad1-e8d1-4d8a-b1b4-a8eec1049aec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoltaicGrain405, May 12, 2019.

1. Not working

Why wont it let me send messages

:)

VoltaicGrain405, May 12, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

xboxlive WORKING/NOT WORKING?????????????

Hey JAMES! The issue is now resolved so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx).
    If you continue to experience connection issues take a second to review our START HERE sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) for connection issues and post
    back with the information requested in bold. Thank you!
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

not working

Hey mate, can you please provide any error code or message that you are seeing? It's very hard to help solve an issue like this when all the information we have so far is you can't connect.
  4. JakeStateFarm08 Win User

it's not working

just chatted with an ambassador was instructed to unplug all cables from the console wait 1 minute and plug back in and power up the console. that took care of it. hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is will they work?

If the original owner left the console as their Home console, you would be able to access the games without their account. However, keep in mind that if they ever change their Home console setting you will lose access to all of the games. It's best to just
    wipe a console when you get one or buy a new one.
  6. Son ALA Win User

not working

What problems are you having exactly? I see the emblem on your profile that shows you are an Ambassador.
Thema:

Not working

1. Not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Kinect for Windows Adapter work with my Xbox One S?: Help is required immediately! I have both Xbox (original), Xbox 360, Xbox One. I love the Xbox 360 Kinect, im planning to get all the Xbox 360 Kinect, and I'm planning to get an Xbox One Kinect...
  3. Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal: So I paid to renew my realm and for some reason nothing is happening at all it tells me is something went wrong and to check back later please help 0969c366-4129-4a0c-9158-716156fec9f7
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?: I'm using my PC to host a dedicated server for my friends and I, but play it through my Xbox One. I'm having an issue with the bloom and the light shafts and the sky quality causing issues with...
  5. Rage 2 pre-order content not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 pre-order content not working: Im currently having an issue in which the rage 2 dlc is not appearing in my game even tho i have downloaded the content. - i am signed in to my bethesda.net account - i have redownloaded the...
  6. Wifi & ethernet connection won't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi & ethernet connection won't work?: So I just purchased this device second hand and started the set up process & it won't connect via ethernet or wifi? "The wireless network hardware on this console is not working. It will need to...
  7. Game Capture not working after "Alt-Tab"ing out of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Capture not working after "Alt-Tab"ing out of a game.: Hello. I am posting this question in hopes that either someone has an easy solution or Microsoft will see and maybe include something in future updates that would prevent this from happening. I...
  8. Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clubs beizutreten klappt nicht [Translation-Joining clubs doesn't work out]: Hallo zusammen.. Seid langen habe ich das Problem da sich bei de r Konsole keinen Club beitreten kann. Ständig steht da dass ich mein Limit erreicht habe und einen Club verlassen müsse.. Aber ich...
  9. Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard: So I have logged in this afternoon to find that my RT button doesn't work when I try and play any kind of game however it works just fine on the dashboard and on apps. I've tried all the usual...
  10. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...