Not working

Discus and support Not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i been trying for the past week to install battlefield bad company 2 with ea access but it wont allow me to do so 708f949c-2ace-45c3-a125-a10c3e979390 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonSchroeders, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Not working

i been trying for the past week to install battlefield bad company 2 with ea access but it wont allow me to do so

:)

BrandonSchroeders, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

xboxlive WORKING/NOT WORKING?????????????

Hey JAMES! The issue is now resolved so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx).
    If you continue to experience connection issues take a second to review our START HERE sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) for connection issues and post
    back with the information requested in bold. Thank you!
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

not working

Hey mate, can you please provide any error code or message that you are seeing? It's very hard to help solve an issue like this when all the information we have so far is you can't connect.
  4. JakeStateFarm08 Win User

it's not working

just chatted with an ambassador was instructed to unplug all cables from the console wait 1 minute and plug back in and power up the console. that took care of it. hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Is will they work?

If the original owner left the console as their Home console, you would be able to access the games without their account. However, keep in mind that if they ever change their Home console setting you will lose access to all of the games. It's best to just
    wipe a console when you get one or buy a new one.
  6. Son ALA Win User

not working

What problems are you having exactly? I see the emblem on your profile that shows you are an Ambassador.
Thema:

Not working

1. Not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with the new dashboard update with disc tray also disc tray was working fine...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  3. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...
  4. Rage 2 will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 will not work: I have redownloaded Rage 2, three times now. continued to get the same response, game wont even launch. drivers are all updated, PC is fully updated so please do not waste my time telling me to...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Copy not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Copy not working: I keep getting this i Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!...
  6. Xbox buttons not working on phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox buttons not working on phone: Yesterday I got invited to project xcloud but when I connected my controller to my LG stylo 4 the d-pad, and left and right analog stick weren't working on any of the games. How do I fix it?...
  7. adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work

in XboX Insiders
    adsl/4g mixer aggregation dont work: Good evening I encounter a problem with my connection which in aggregation adsl and 4g mixer does not take into account the aggregatipn of these two connection suddenly the stream is of poor...
  8. headset wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset wont work: I have bought 5 headsets . two have worked then stopped working out of the blue. then he could hear but no one can hear him. I have gone through every test suggested. been on line and watched...
  9. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  10. Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?: How do you even get Rage 2 for Xbox Game Pass for PC to LOAD? Msoft locked the old thread. So here's the new one. How can we get it to WORK!?! 2c0ebe2d-0a00-412e-9527-39b0bb39ea6b