NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Discus and support NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bom Dia , Fiz a compra de um jogo na loja Microsoft porem a nota fiscal foi emitida sem meu cpf , gostaria de saber se é possivel e emissao com meu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FelipeCostaCM, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:55 PM.

1. NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Bom Dia ,

Fiz a compra de um jogo na loja Microsoft porem a nota fiscal foi emitida sem meu cpf , gostaria de saber se é possivel e emissao com meu cpf na nota

[Translation - Good Morning ,I made the purchase of a game in the Microsoft store but the invoice was issued without my cpf, I would like to know if it is possible and issue with my cpf in the note]

:)

FelipeCostaCM, Feb 12, 2019 at 4:55 PM
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Hi Felipe,

To speak to an agent about issues with billing for your Microsoft Account, please use our
    Contact Us portal, to chat or request a callback from an agent over the phone.

I hope this helps.
  3. FelipeCostaCM Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

Sim ja verifiquei , a nota fiscal foi gerada sem cpf , so com nome e sobrenome , como posso entrar em contato direto ?

[Translation - Yes I checked, the invoice was generated without cpf, only with first and last name, how can I get in direct contact?]
  4. choppyseize Win User

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

You would have to contact Microsoft directly to see if they could help with this. Have you checked your actual purchase history in your account settings to make sure it's not there

Você teria que entrar em contato diretamente com a Microsoft para ver se eles poderiam ajudar com isso. Você verificou seu histórico de compras real nas configurações da sua conta para ter certeza de que não está lá?
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

nota fiscal [Translation - Tax Note]

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it looks like you would like to get the receipt for your purchase of the Xbox one X console. The best way to do so would be to go online at
    Our Website and sign into your account then go to the order history. Once there on the order history it will show you the recent purchases made onto the account. If you still require further
    assistance with this issue then I suggest
    contacting customer support
    . I hope this information helps resolve the issue.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. fabiocarneiro840 Win User

Motivo -[Reason]

Fiz tudo que me foi indicado não consigo nenhuma ajuda porque nao tem suporte para banido minha reputacao esta verde tenho nota fiscal de tudo o unico email que recebi foi de vocês aqui que eu agradeço

Translation:

I did everything I was told I do not get any help because it has no support to banned my reputation this green I have nota fiscal of all the only email I received was from you here that I thank
Thema:

NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE]

1. NOTA FISCAL[INVOICE] - Similar Threads - NOTA FISCAL INVOICE

2. Indue invoice / Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Indue invoice / Xbox Live: Hi, my father received a 59,99€ bill on his credit card, while loging in my 2 accounts, hi credit card doesn’t appear. there is no way to trace the payment source and Microsoft doesn’t have a...
  3. Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factura fiscal de mis compras online en microsoft.com [Translation-Tax invoice of my...: Hola quisiera saber como puedo obtener las facturas de mis compras que he hecho de manera online en el sitio de Microsoft. Me podrían orientar? Muchas gracias. Saludos. EC [Translation- Hi, I...
  4. Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Suscripción facturada dos veces [Translation - Invoiced subscription twice]: En mi tarjeta de crédito para el mes de octubre la suscripción a xboxlive está dos veces, una dice MICROSOFT *XBOXLIVE 6,99 y en línea otra dice MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE 6,99 Los meses anteriores...
  5. How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to download invoices as firm (company) not(!) as private person: How can I insert to invoices my VAT number? ba3c4572-2cf1-4f8c-ae35-98bc982a8b9a
  6. nota fiscal [Translation - Tax Note]

in XBoX on Consoles
    nota fiscal [Translation - Tax Note]: como consigo a segunda via da nota fiscal de um console xbox one x que fiz no site online da micrisoft eua? [Translation - How do I get the second invoice route from an Xbox One x console that I...
  7. Problem doubles invoicing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem doubles invoicing: I have was invoice twice for the same service while I have that 1 abo gold 10/10/2018 95532117-7d93-4e5a-9954-a9aa9fe05663 Visa ****** 6,99 € 07/10/2018 568016509727868910...
  8. Invoiced but game is not in my library

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Invoiced but game is not in my library: Hi, today I bought the game "GTA San Andreas" on Xbox 360 on the xbox 360 store : https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802... to play...
  9. Invoice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invoice: Hello, Look at my purchase history, it did not work to download the game just dance so we tried several times. Now I see that I have been charged for over 2000kr. Do you credit me? The game is...
  10. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...: buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6