Nothing but issues with the console.

Discus and support Nothing but issues with the console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys I got my xbox one as a christmas present and since then I have had a lot of trouble over something that is meant to be "new gen". My main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x MORVI x, Mar 7, 2015.

1. x MORVI x
    x MORVI x Guest

Hi guys

I got my xbox one as a christmas present and since then I have had a lot of trouble over something that is meant to be "new gen". My main issue at the minute is that I just changed around the room my xbox was in. I unplugged it fully and moved it from one
    side of a table to another. Now the Xbox doesn't want to connect through HDMI even though trying every port (4) on my tv. Im at my wits end trying to figure out what is going on as I literally moved it about 2ft. The xbox is powering on as normal making its
    beeping noise but my tv isnt showing an image. I had the xbox on before I moved the furniture around. Now nothing .

Secondly, another concern I have is once I power down the console, to the eye it seems as though it is off, but once i unplug, it will make a noise as if you have just plug pulled a PC. I know doing this to a PC is bad enough and now my xbox does it every
    time I turn it off no matter how long ive left it off for. Could anyone save me from my insanity as im ready to drop kick this machine.

All the best

Reece

:)

x MORVI x, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Sassums
    Sassums Guest
    Nothing But Issues

I am attempting to post on the Call of Duty Forums, but it won't let me - any suggestions?

The account you register there, how does it get linked to my xbox live account?

I paid the $50 to have the elite status thing but still have not gotten the double XP and I'm not sure what account it is linked to. I am so confused on how the accounts you make on the elite site link to the actual xbox live sites.

Any help would be great.

Also its nice to see they removed the ability to use scavenger to get more betties and rockets yet they still allow you to quick scope people with the sniper. Another reason battlefield is far better. You can at least get more rockets there.

Sassums, Mar 7, 2015
  3. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest
    Am I the only with with nothing but problems?

In a perfect world I suppose. The flip side of it is, nobody made us buy it. I knew what I was getting into when I bought mine, I knew there were going to be issues, and to date, still not as bad as my launch version of the PS2, but to be fair I don't
    think anything will ever be that bad. I guess that's why I don't let it get to me. We wanted a new system, Sony forced everyone's hand, and now we're in this boat together. I don't really disagree with you guys on any level, I really wish it was a perfect
    world and everything poops rainbows and ice cream, but it's not. We made a choice to jump to the era of gaming, we have made our investment, and all we can do at this point is make the best of it. Complaining does't accomplish anything.

bigbenx88, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Console banned for nothing

5. IxI Yayoo IxI Win User

I cant understand why they cant at least tell us via e-mail or private message what we have supposedly done, they just keep deleting threads and not saying a thing. They just expect me to go out and buy a new xbox for no reason at all? This isnt right.
  6. IxI Yayoo IxI Win User

I'v just been told by a friend that my account says i was signed in like 10 minutes ago, not sure what that means probably been hacked.
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Console Banned for nothing

Sorry about the double post I could not edit.

Here is the XBLPET post.

(At the top of the post, look for the sentences with small circles beside them, the 11th one down is about console bans).
  8. Brun0R-3BD316FB-3353 Win User

Console Banned for nothing

Well, I do not mod my console, I do not use cheats or infections. I think if I used cheats or infections, my account would be banned too. Only the console was banned, no account (me or my brother) was banned. I just wanna know why my console are ban
Thema:

1. Nothing but issues with the console. - Similar Threads - Nothing issues console

2. Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Issue - Light Turns On, Nothing Happens, and Will Not Turn Off: I’ve been dealing with this issue for a while and can’t seem to find a way to fix it. When I turn on my Xbox One, the power on light turns on and the system seems to be on, however, nothing...
  3. Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox One ... Nothing Works.: Having issues with my Xbox One. Literally nothing works. Power on? It might turn on...might not. If it does power on it might get stuck on the loading screen..or not. If it gets past the loading...
  4. 2 Months Later since I posted my issue about XB Rewards and nothing

in XBoX Rewards
    2 Months Later since I posted my issue about XB Rewards and nothing: It's been 2 Months and I still can't get my reward points the issue was caused by a Database error and was escalated but nothing has changed... please I wouldn't mind to get this.......
  5. Game download: Installation stopped issue and i need help plus nothing i have tried works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download: Installation stopped issue and i need help plus nothing i have tried works.: i am having trouble downloading a game onto my xbox. i bought borderlands the handsome collection a couple days ago and i tried installing the game..borderlands the pre-sequel downloaded like...
  6. I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I demand something for putting up with ur issues while we pay money for nothing: i as a gamer have been very disappointed with ur service u havent even updated ur service update in 2 days i pay for gold on another account an i demand all gamers who pay for gold should get...
  7. Still having NAT issues. Nothing in the forums helps. Microsoft won't reply, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having NAT issues. Nothing in the forums helps. Microsoft won't reply, what do I do?: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...
  8. hi guys help me please i have an unexpected issue with my xbox and i cant find nothing to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi guys help me please i have an unexpected issue with my xbox and i cant find nothing to ...: like this! when i trying to set a color i cant see those! sorry for the bad quality! so yeah and also on the main menu in the store in the profile setting everywhere this is the problem! someone...
  9. Xbox One Sync button does nothing/External not being read/Last update issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sync button does nothing/External not being read/Last update issues: My sync button my one of my XB1's will not react and sync with either controller making the system useless. The sync button on the controller with flash rapidly once I hit the sync button on...
  10. connecting bs issue and nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    connecting bs issue and nothing works: well this has een a fun freaking day thx to MS and their stupid console ive been trying for 4hours to get this thing to connecting to the xbox live net but it either says everything is a okay but...