Nothing for Omega ring?

Discus and support Nothing for Omega ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; News of Omega ring? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hecspooney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Nothing for Omega ring?

/u/hecspooney, Aug 28, 2019
  2. chadesh Win User

Mass Effect 3: Omega + MP DLC

Not to annoy anyone, but whats the point of a omega DLC. There is really nothing worth saving on omega and we already have the gangs and her help.

I just seen no reason to waste time on a dlc just to retake omega. It serves no purpose other then to appease some of the masses that are still POed at the ending.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Marvel Universe RPG

I had Marvel Heroes Omega and it was hella fun. I know of Marvel Alliance but it's nothing like what I'm thinking of.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Gears of War: Judgment Theme not as shown

Hey Omega! Not to worry, there's nothing wrong with your file. The theme is supposed to be grey-scale. So no need to try redownloading or anything again. ^_^
  5. Orthodox4Life Win User

ODS MW3 Clan Recuriting 20+

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

6. cody-93 Win User

About the Omega DLC...

Omega was a let down and i won't likely be getting the next rumored DLC because of it. Omega could have been an amazing DLC and i would have payed $60 for a stand alone retaking omega game. Without the DLC you know that Aria lives and gets omega back. With
    the DLC you get a chess board from the villain. Nyreen could have been an extremely cool charter we've never seen a turian biotic before, we got a cool glimpse of her story but it was a let down. We got the human biotic perspective from Kaiden and found out
    how hard it was and got nothing from her. And spoilers but when she dies i don't think anyone cared. The decisions you make on Omega have no impact at all. Letting the Villain live or die has no barring on the game his info on the illusive man is useless.
    No new area, no squadmate, or new insight into the story. It was overpriced and very bad. Sorry for the rant.
Thema:

Nothing for Omega ring?

1. Nothing for Omega ring? - Similar Threads - Nothing Omega ring

2. Xbox One startet, aber nichts funktioniert [Xbox One launches, but nothing works]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One startet, aber nichts funktioniert [Xbox One launches, but nothing works]: Guten Tag, Ich habe folgendes Problem: Meine Xbox One startet ganz normal, jedoch funktioniert nichts , wenn sie hochgefahren ist. Sie verbindet sich nicht mit Xbox Live, keine App und auch...
  3. Nothing will install on new my games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing will install on new my games and apps.: I’m currently in beta ring and I have the new my games an apps layout. Whenever I go to my owned games and try to install something nothing will happen. For example I went to my owned games,...
  4. External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD constantly flashing while there is nothing in queue. Apps or games not...: After checking out new Alpha update I switched my one X off. It's on standby mode btw. After few hours passed I noticed external HDD light flashing, thinking it might be downloading some updates...
  5. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  6. nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    nothing comes up on microsoft about a broken xbox one controller joystick: as a loyal customer of xbox for since 2008 years recently broke my xbox one left joystick just by running around in games i dont know how but my left joystick wont allow me to run, i can walk fine...
  7. Dev mode, nothing working after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev mode, nothing working after reboot: So I put my xb1 in dev mode. Sideload a bunch of programs apps and such. Everything works. I saw a few mentions in retroarch threads about having to reinstall after a power off... But all my...
  8. turn on xbox1 x does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn on xbox1 x does nothing: xxboxwhen iturnit on nothing 1c06b7dc-0fff-4da6-bccd-263000d57a30
  9. Xbox took $50 for nothing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox took $50 for nothing: They took a $50 gift card and gave nothing and now I can't get them to help. Buyer beware on Microsoft stuff. f446893e-968c-4f47-baa0-236abf177b20
  10. Enforcement is nothing more special than a hollow egg!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement is nothing more special than a hollow egg!: Hi everyone, Today after founding out my communication for xbox live is restricted/suspended for 24 hours, i first though 'what why......whatever' ...... Only later to admit no i lie to myself...