Nothing for Omega ring?

Discus and support Nothing for Omega ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; News of Omega ring? submitted by /u/hecspooney [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hecspooney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Nothing for Omega ring?

/u/hecspooney, Aug 28, 2019
  2. chadesh Win User

Mass Effect 3: Omega + MP DLC

Not to annoy anyone, but whats the point of a omega DLC. There is really nothing worth saving on omega and we already have the gangs and her help.

I just seen no reason to waste time on a dlc just to retake omega. It serves no purpose other then to appease some of the masses that are still POed at the ending.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Marvel Universe RPG

I had Marvel Heroes Omega and it was hella fun. I know of Marvel Alliance but it's nothing like what I'm thinking of.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Gears of War: Judgment Theme not as shown

Hey Omega! Not to worry, there's nothing wrong with your file. The theme is supposed to be grey-scale. So no need to try redownloading or anything again. ^_^
  5. Orthodox4Life Win User

ODS MW3 Clan Recuriting 20+

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

quikxXxsc0pe is not part of this clan. If you want to join Omega Death Squad, add blkvirus.

6. cody-93 Win User

About the Omega DLC...

Omega was a let down and i won't likely be getting the next rumored DLC because of it. Omega could have been an amazing DLC and i would have payed $60 for a stand alone retaking omega game. Without the DLC you know that Aria lives and gets omega back. With
    the DLC you get a chess board from the villain. Nyreen could have been an extremely cool charter we've never seen a turian biotic before, we got a cool glimpse of her story but it was a let down. We got the human biotic perspective from Kaiden and found out
    how hard it was and got nothing from her. And spoilers but when she dies i don't think anyone cared. The decisions you make on Omega have no impact at all. Letting the Villain live or die has no barring on the game his info on the illusive man is useless.
    No new area, no squadmate, or new insight into the story. It was overpriced and very bad. Sorry for the rant.
Thema:

Nothing for Omega ring?

1. Nothing for Omega ring? - Similar Threads - Nothing Omega ring

2. non professionali per nulla [Translation - unprofessional for nothing]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non professionali per nulla [Translation - unprofessional for nothing]: buongiorno, ho mandato in assistenza il mio joystik elitè white pagato 149,99 euro ( perché ha il tasto rotto) il giorno 14/08/2019. il 16/08/2019 il centro di assistenza di Francoforte me lo...
  3. Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide

in XboX Insiders
    Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide: I turned off my Xbox by pressing down on the power button for 10 seconds until it shut off. I booted it back up. Now All I get is a gray screen where my homescreen should be. But I am able to...
  4. Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (BETA) App - Login does nothing: Still having the same issue as described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-login-does-nothing-fix-tutorial/b926f6e8-ebdd-4996-a474-a15d0d71672b?page=1 the...
  5. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  6. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  7. Random communication ban for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random communication ban for doing nothing: this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called [mod removed] who im guessing is a livepool...
  8. XBOX ONE S Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στην οθόνη [Translation - XBOX ONE S Nothing appears on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στην οθόνη [Translation - XBOX ONE S Nothing appears on...: Γεια σας, Δεν εμφανίζεται τίποτα στις 2 από τις οθόνες που δοκίμασα όταν συνδέω την κονσόλα. Τι μπορεί να φταίει; Ευχαριστώ ---- [Mod Translation - Hello Nothing appears on 2 of the screens I...
  9. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...: email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and harassment. I didnt even say anything bad and i...
  10. Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches: So no games at all will launch from the app, nor will they launch from the windows store., nothing in the FAQ helps, any user ideas at all? PC is fully up to date as well, no idea what to try,...