Nothing Happened after press play

Discus and support Nothing Happened after press play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I want to try Xbox cloud gaming on my laptop. I already got the menu for cloud gaming in my Xbox app on my laptop. I got controller and network... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/renkamikaze, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Nothing Happened after press play

Hi, I want to try Xbox cloud gaming on my laptop. I already got the menu for cloud gaming in my Xbox app on my laptop. I got controller and network connected but when I press play to any game it just gives me a black splash screen and then disappeared and bring me back to cloud gaming homepage

submitted by /u/renkamikaze
    [link] [comments]

/u/renkamikaze, Sep 15, 2021
  2. facb4300-5cbe-4ffe-b Win User

Xbox One: Watch Dogs Loading Screen Freeze

Got stuck in loading screen after pressing A. There is my gamertag in bottom left corner but nothing else happens.
  3. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

Advice please ( possible spoiler ? )

I thought I had done that by pressing A at each one and waiting for the red " X " to show . But nothing happens after that .
  4. andrea lucas di maio Win User

impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]

i did it but i have the same problem.
    ciao!i did it. after I press install, then it says ready for installation, then I press install again and nothing happens
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

I'm pressing 'connect to Xbox live' and nothing is happening

Hey there -

I can see on your Xbox.com profile that you recently uploaded some clips and unlocked some achievements - are you still experiencing issues or are you all sorted now?

Keep us posted. :)
  6. MORO20 Win User

Nothing happens when I press network settings

Thx, yes I did those steps first but didn't work so I didn't know what to do,I had to change the unit for a new one sadly
Thema:

Nothing Happened after press play

1. Nothing Happened after press play - Similar Threads - Nothing Happened press

2. [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [likely solved] Forza Horizon 4 data sync stuck at 0%, nothing happens: Started to happen after the server went down today. So far I've tried: Tried reinstalling both the game and windows, Tried resetting/repairing microsoft store, the xbox app, the game. Tried...
  3. I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have reported this guy but nothing has happenes: I have reported a player on my xbox twice for going through my posts and making the comment stupid [mod removed] and no enforcement has happend, what other options do I have...
  4. Communications suspended for calling a serial teabagger a “psychopath”; nothing happens to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communications suspended for calling a serial teabagger a “psychopath”; nothing happens to...: Xbox Live Enforcement Team seems to have unofficially taken the position that teabagging is not a reportable offense, but calling someone who teabagged you a “psychopath” warrants a 14-day...
  5. 'press A button' to start - nothing happens

in XboX Insiders
    'press A button' to start - nothing happens: Hi in last month I started to notice some very annoying bug. When I open a game and the game ask for 'press button A' to start, I press it and nothing happens. The controller works fine, its just...
  6. I PRESS THE INSTALL BUTTON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS PLS HELP ME MY XBOX NETWORK IS OPEN ITS NOT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I PRESS THE INSTALL BUTTON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS PLS HELP ME MY XBOX NETWORK IS OPEN ITS NOT...: [img] I PRESS THE INSTALL BUTTON BUT NOTHING HAPPENS PLS HELP ME MY XBOX NETWORK IS OPEN ITS NOT BLOCKED (PC) abcaa586-3ccc-4e29-a3d8-1ae5add674bf
  7. when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    when i try to press log in on xbox.com nothing happens: im having problem trying to log in on xbox.com (im on windows 10) The "Log in" title is just a text, nothing happends when i press it! fbff8f3c-8ce9-43af-a8f5-887cdd9e7be8
  8. Nothing happens when I press network settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nothing happens when I press network settings: I just bought an Xbox one x, and when going to network> network settings and click it nothing happens, and I can't sign in because it appears a window with an error 0x80a40019, so I'm stuck, I...
  9. Tachyon Project,Press A Button and nothing happens just a menu screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tachyon Project,Press A Button and nothing happens just a menu screen: Seen this was coming to the Nintendo Switch this week and i quite fancied it, i then suddenly thought i have this on the Xbox or the Playstation 4 and sure enough it was in my Xbox...
  10. I'm pressing 'connect to Xbox live' and nothing is happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm pressing 'connect to Xbox live' and nothing is happening: I have a 3 month subscription and nothing is happening, I've gone trough the settings and nothing is happening help!! 80de26ce-f057-40ab-812e-985222b5b454