Nothing is running

Discus and support Nothing is running in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothing is running, games after title screen or apps. Mostly a0x000005b4 message on movie app ''won't play'' 13732bda-452a-4513-af5e-ae5d121e1b9a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BubbaTownzen, Nov 22, 2020.

1. BubbaTownzen
    BubbaTownzen Guest

Nothing is running

Nothing is running, games after title screen or apps. Mostly a0x000005b4 message on movie app ''won't play''

:)

BubbaTownzen, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Valkyrie210 Win User

Xbox fan running, Nothing appears on screen

I'm sorry to hear about this issue "Nezvers91". If what the other forum Ambassador linked you to did not help. I suggest calling 1-800-4-my-xbox (1-800-469-9269). If they can not help you over the phone, if your console is still under warranty, they will
    ask you to send it in and they will provide you with a fixed if not new xbox360 along with a Gold Membership for your time. I hope this issue gets fixed and have a nice day.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, so I'm assuming that it's not the slim model, if you follow the link there is a red flashing light solution which should be able to determine what the issue is and point you in the right direction:

support.xbox.com/.../flashing-lights-solution
  4. Nezvers91 Win User

The same problem no response from console
  5. Killer8056 Win User

Could be many possibilities, Your HDMI port on your monitor or console could be bad or the HDMI cord it self. I suggest you trying a different HDMI cord or the stock AV cables if possible and last but not least a different monitor or T.V
  6. SaintAvalon Win User

Have you tried the steps on the following page:
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

This will show you how to reset your Xbox out put settings, and can hopefully reset the connection to your HDMI. If this doesn't work, do you have another monitor/tv you can test it with? Make sure it isn't just your monitor? Also is your monitor on and
    set to the correct input?
Thema:

Nothing is running

1. Nothing is running - Similar Threads - Nothing running

2. Accepting game invites and clicking "join game" does nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Accepting game invites and clicking "join game" does nothing: I have been playing Sea of Thieves on my Windows 10 PC for a week or two now without issue. I play the game via the Xbox game pass and have installed it via the Microsoft store. The issue started...
  3. I cant use a name even though it has nothing against the rules in it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use a name even though it has nothing against the rules in it: Im trying to choose my gamertag but it wont let me choose the name I want. Ive tried using , , 12, 12 Null, 12 null and even more variations, but it wont work. I thought that the word Null might...
  4. Credit Card charged for nothing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Credit Card charged for nothing: Hello, I would require help as to why my credit card got charged by microsoft xbox mississauga today, while i do not even own an xbox and never have in the past either....
  5. Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works: I have tried literally ever tip i have seen online. Ive power cycled my Xbox. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I have a physical disc and all dlc bought digitally. I have no mods...
  6. Metro Exodus on Game Pass PC won't run - exe sits there doing nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass PC won't run - exe sits there doing nothing: I just subscribed to Game Pass on Windows (Beta), primarily to play Metro Exodus. I installed it, but it won't run - the exe shows up in task manager, but nothing else happens and it's using no...
  7. Xbox on (fan running) but nothing on TV, shuts off after 30 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox on (fan running) but nothing on TV, shuts off after 30 seconds: I have checked power cord, HDMI cord, input and output ports. Changed everything around with the same result. I have also done the power cycle (holding logo on console for 10 seconds), again same...
  8. Run around for years and nothing can be done...?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Run around for years and nothing can be done...?!: Since I have had the xbox I have had issues with the disc drive and the installation of games. I would call or use the chat and they would temporarily solve the problem through clearing the...
  9. Network is connected, test connection and everything is up and running. But nothing that uses ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is connected, test connection and everything is up and running. But nothing that uses ...: This has been going on since last Saturday and I don't understand what's up. My network says it's connected and I've tested it and it comes out great. But none of pin's are showing up, and none of...
  10. Xbox fan running, Nothing appears on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox fan running, Nothing appears on screen: my xbox 360 4gb doesn't show anything on my monitor when I power on the console the green light shows but after a few seconds it turns red. there's flashing along the ring only the one led...