Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix?

Discus and support Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix? Or what the issue is?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucklessAttic13, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix?

Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix? Or what the issue is?

:)

LucklessAttic13, Mar 31, 2022
  2. I'mAice Win User

Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix?

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Please also try the steps here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  4. RyanEmbry Win User

Xbox elite controller series 2 Issues.

I have had the same issue with like 3 of these Controllers and the A button was messed on first controller but why can i not use my Elite series 2 that costed more then the Price of Gold on Trigger Setting 3 it wont acknowledge the triggers being clicked
    only on setting 3 tightest triggers setting i mean damn i paid 230$ Canadian for this thing and had nothing but problems with it please help how do i get brand new elite series 2 triggers to actually work on setting 3 this is False Advertisement and a Lawsuit
    is in order here. .... second elite 2 i had and just replaced kept randomly disconnecting also..
  5. OlDirtyBawbagg Win User

Xbox One Controller Replacement, Live Chat Support - Complaint.

My controller home button doesn't work, I've tried turning my XBOX and controller of and on hundreds of times and still no hope, does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to send away for a new one and be waiting for about a month with no XBOX
  6. Oakley Alan Win User

Series X - Controller doesnt turn console on

I've noticed that the series X takes longer to respond to the controller. try holding the Home Button for maybe 10-15 seconds.
Thema:

1. Nothing on Xbox series x controller works but home button and triggers, anyone know how to fix? - Similar Threads - Nothing series controller

2. Xbox Series X Capture Does Nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Capture Does Nothing: When I press start Recording, or record what happened, nothing happens. The xbox guide closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. I can take screenshots, however. Have tried power...
  3. XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help.: I just think everyone should be aware that the community is now aware of a generational overheating problem. Microsoft used to carry it with a 4 year warranty because they seemed to care. Now it...
  4. Xbox Series X controller can only turn on xbox but nothing else.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller can only turn on xbox but nothing else.: Xbox Series X controller can only turn on my xbox and thats it. Using an xbox one controller seems to be fine but not a series x controller. Anyone else having this issue? Alpha skip ahead build...
  5. About TimeSplitters 2 Controls via Xbox Series X, and nothing oddities

in XboX Insiders
    About TimeSplitters 2 Controls via Xbox Series X, and nothing oddities: So a few of us who are massive timesplitters fans on r/timesplitters began looking into the controls concerning the rerelease via series x. Its a fantastic rerelease, but there are some few things...
  6. On my xbox series x nothing will work

in XboX Insiders
    On my xbox series x nothing will work: So this morning I couldn’t update the store or go on it and after lots and lots of restarting it finally updated but when I went onto it it still wouldn’t work so I forgot about that and assumed...
  7. When I restart my series s I just get a black screen and nothing happens.

in XboX Insiders
    When I restart my series s I just get a black screen and nothing happens.: As the title says, when I restart my console I get a black screen and nothing happens. Does this happen to anyone else or am I all alone here? submitted by /u/Strong-Advantage5082 [link]...
  8. Nothing downloading or uninstalling on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Nothing downloading or uninstalling on Xbox Series X: Ran into an odd issue with our console where we tried to download VRV onto it and we get stuck with an endless loading symbol where the install button is. Looked around the store - turns out we...
  9. Xbox series x light on but nothing happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light on but nothing happening?: Anyone ever has this? I try to turn on controller to turn xbox series x on, wouldn't work. So I turned it on at he console and the xbox light illuminated but no sound, or any happenings. Not even...
  10. Xbox series X turns on but nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turns on but nothing happens: Hi I’ve recently purchased an Xbox series X but every time I turn its on nothing happens the light comes on the Xbox but it does not boot up I have to unplug it from the back. plug it back in then...