Nothing saves

Discus and support Nothing saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Nothing saves

I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the fist time set up. I mostly play Madden and B4. However, like I said above this happens on all games.

:)

WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. chris9465
    chris9465 Guest
    VERY IMPORTANT IF your playing off-line

SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE YOUR GAME i lost a whole nights game play to screen freeze its like i did nothing for the last 6 and half hours........

chris9465, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Skyrim not saving

When I play skyrim I save but then when I load back it was in a auto save Ic check my hard drive and my saves nothing there I search nothing can anyone help me.

Beatles Lennon1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console

BusGod, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

I know. without it you're kinda locked into slayer pro if you don't want to be a disadvantage.
  6. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

Yeah hopefully its fixed asap!
  7. BusGod Win User

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console
  8. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

yep. same problem here. This sucks.
  9. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

It suddenly started working for me!
Thema:

Nothing saves

1. Nothing saves - Similar Threads - Nothing saves

2. HELP I got booted offline and nothing is working

in XboX Insiders
    HELP I got booted offline and nothing is working: PLEASE HELP! Some girl booted me off an hour ago and my internet and nothing will connect to my xbox anymore. My home wifi is super slow and barley working nothing is working. I tried restarting...
  3. My xbox is zoomed in and nothing is working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is zoomed in and nothing is working: Okay, Before i say anything its not magnifier or my TV. At all. I've tried both they are fine. Okay, So this started when i wanted my Xbox to match my TV more, so i went into settings and TV and...
  4. Xbox series x light on but nothing happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x light on but nothing happening?: Anyone ever has this? I try to turn on controller to turn xbox series x on, wouldn't work. So I turned it on at he console and the xbox light illuminated but no sound, or any happenings. Not even...
  5. System Update via USB - Nothing happens after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update via USB - Nothing happens after reboot: I tried doing system update on my xbox 360 via USB but after following the instructions, I plugged it on my xbox, but when it restarted, it didn't automatically update it. No confirmation, nothing...
  6. App says it's Installing in Queue but nothing is there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App says it's Installing in Queue but nothing is there: I've been trying to download Disney + for my kids, I clicked the install button and the button shows: Installing View in Queue When I click the button the view the queue though, nothing is there....
  7. When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing.: When I press "Save to Microsoft Account" on Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch it does nothing plus I can't login to my Microsoft account and play only and with everything I paid for....
  8. HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening: So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help 53484ae6-db35-4cd8-8e07-8cfea23fb90b
  9. Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access: I have zero internet. Zero. I live on top of a mountain, and thus cannot access cloud. I'm trying to move save game cache to USB because my system will not let me install a game now, at all. Wont...
  10. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

in XBoX Rewards
    So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing): Hi, So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out.. Now I actually did try and get this problem solved...