Nothing saves

Discus and support Nothing saves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Nothing saves

I've been experiencing an issue saving game data to my xbox one. Doesn't matter what game it is, every time I launch the game, it takes me back to the fist time set up. I mostly play Madden and B4. However, like I said above this happens on all games.

:)

WaviestStream29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. chris9465
    chris9465 Guest
    VERY IMPORTANT IF your playing off-line

SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE YOUR GAME i lost a whole nights game play to screen freeze its like i did nothing for the last 6 and half hours........

chris9465, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Skyrim not saving

When I play skyrim I save but then when I load back it was in a auto save Ic check my hard drive and my saves nothing there I search nothing can anyone help me.

Beatles Lennon1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console

BusGod, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

I know. without it you're kinda locked into slayer pro if you don't want to be a disadvantage.
  6. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

Yeah hopefully its fixed asap!
  7. BusGod Win User

Nothing saves

are you signed into a profile? If so I would do a factory reset on the console
  8. DNC Protoman Win User

Nothing Saving?

yep. same problem here. This sucks.
  9. KOX KingOfXbox4 Win User

Nothing Saving?

It suddenly started working for me!
Thema:

Nothing saves

1. Nothing saves - Similar Threads - Nothing saves

2. Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox: It all started when I started xbox and the green start screen wouldnt load into the home screen , then I held Bind + Eject then I clicked the power button to turn my xbox on, it brought me to the...
  3. My xbox one x is a broken and mess and nothing is being done

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is a broken and mess and nothing is being done: Bought my xbox one x close to its release. Instantly saw games crashing. I asked support they tell me that it will be fixed in a system update. i trust them. months go by and no fix. i ask again....
  4. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  5. On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my red dead 2 game nothing but birds and fish are in my game no deer elk buffalo nothing...: On my Red dead 2 game I am having issues with animals spawning how do I fix it any id eas cc0c4b20-2719-479c-bc6c-e2f845321c3d
  6. Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox do nothing about cheaters?: [img] cheater [removed by moderator] shot laser though hill taking out mantis,I got screen shots of all angles that clearly show him shoot into hill another of mantis being hit and this one from...
  7. Xbox auto-scrolling to the right (Controller has nothing to do with it.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto-scrolling to the right (Controller has nothing to do with it.): Hey, so I tried to play on my xbox when it was suddenly auto-scrolling to the right, so I tried doing all the basic things, restarting the xbox, turning off the xbox and unplugging the power cord...
  8. HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I SPENT 20$ on save the world it told me update nothing was happening: So i uninstall fortnite and IT WONT LET ME REINSTALL IT!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so sad please help 53484ae6-db35-4cd8-8e07-8cfea23fb90b
  9. Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving save data. Cloud means nothing, zero internet access: I have zero internet. Zero. I live on top of a mountain, and thus cannot access cloud. I'm trying to move save game cache to USB because my system will not let me install a game now, at all. Wont...
  10. So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing)

in XBoX Rewards
    So...do you guys still actually pay out? (Have had points saved for 1+year still nothing): Hi, So I have a problem with my Xbox Live rewards. I have around £70-80 worth of rewards added up that are still waiting to be paid out.. Now I actually did try and get this problem solved...