Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch

Discus and support Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sick of this useless ****...Nothing works right. Can't stream Vudu or Prime, games won't start or say not enough space when there's hundreds of gigs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WolverineRD, Sep 30, 2018.

1. WolverineRD
    WolverineRD Guest

Sick of this useless ****...Nothing works right. Can't stream Vudu or Prime, games won't start or say not enough space when there's hundreds of gigs free.

:)

WolverineRD, Sep 30, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Apps won't work.

Hello Dan,

It could be the router settings in the Sky router. You would have to go into it and see what going on. IF at all possible could log into both routers and compare settings, but might be difficult if they totally different routers. When you switch again go
    to settings>network>network settings>adv. settings> alt mac address>clear and restart.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Sep 30, 2018
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Apps won't work.

Hello Dan,

That is totally possible due to phone and console are set up differently.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Sep 30, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

SpyShadow, Sep 30, 2018
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Hello try doing a power cycle on your console,

http://xbx.lv/19Pxh2o

Are you using an external hard drive?
  6. MeadRickey Win User

Xbox Live Multiplayer and Communication Issues

Any info on this problem would be nice. It looks like a lot of people are having this problem. Nothing is showing up right in activitys, party chat won't work, and the phone app isnt working right either
  7. Cordawg15 Win User

News on Update?? Xbox One will NOT read discs/open certain APPS

the games and apps that won't launch can't even be uninstalled....
  8. SuperFlash1980 Win User

Error 0x82d40003 forza 4.

I have the exact same problem. I bought it from the MS Store and I've been playing it fine for weeks and all of a sudden today It won't launch and just keeps saying "Error 0x82D40003 occurs when you launch a game, Sign in with the account that purchased
    the game or app, or if it's a trial version that has expired, purchase the game or app from the Microsoft Store. For detailed instructions, select help." I'm using the right account and I've tried everything in help section and nothing has worked. This is
    frustrating and ridiculous.
  9. JayJoe1 Win User

Netflix app crash, Store launch only works

Yes, correct, only works launched from store. Otherwise the app won't open and loses a signal. I have tried all resets, nothing helps. If I can, will report to the link you provided. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Nothing works right...apps won't stream, games won't launch - Similar Threads - Nothing works right

2. It says “Fix this on the web.” But I do what it says and nothing works I change the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says “Fix this on the web.” But I do what it says and nothing works I change the...: [img] This is it saying fix on the web and what to do 4b1f9fda-1859-4c71-9731-ca09a38d6ce0
  3. I lost minecraft bata and I've tried to get it back but nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    I lost minecraft bata and I've tried to get it back but nothing works: I'm on a xbox one s with an adult account I uninstalled minecraft by accident and reinstalled it,but I don't have the bata anymore when I try get it back it says manage when I click on it,it says...
  4. Xbox turns on however nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on however nothing works: It turns on but nothing loads wont let me sign in cant even turn it off as its sometimes unresponsive. Was working fine yesterday. Already tried turning it off, restarting it, cycling it nothing...
  5. memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    memorie error 13-71 tryed reset nothing works game want load keeps showing same messgae...: cant load game memorie error keeps poppoin up over nad over 13-71 fe089386-c19f-4aa4-9c27-8a71e94f67ed
  6. *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works

in XboX Insiders
    *ALL* xcloud games launch black screen, nothing works: Pixel 3 Xcloud is up to date (as of today) Bluetooth Xbox one controller paired / connected (also tried disconnected) Any game I try to launch immediately opens a black screen. I can access the...
  7. Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting problems, nothing seems to work for my xbox: It all started when I started xbox and the green start screen wouldnt load into the home screen , then I held Bind + Eject then I clicked the power button to turn my xbox on, it brought me to the...
  8. Xbox One startet, aber nichts funktioniert [Xbox One launches, but nothing works]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One startet, aber nichts funktioniert [Xbox One launches, but nothing works]: Guten Tag, Ich habe folgendes Problem: Meine Xbox One startet ganz normal, jedoch funktioniert nichts , wenn sie hochgefahren ist. Sie verbindet sich nicht mit Xbox Live, keine App und auch...
  9. Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing is working to getting it fixed. Contacting Ubisoft is useless. I have a achievement...: Okay, so regarding my last achievement that cannot be fixed and stops at 91% with everything unlocked, I think I might be banned from that achievement for life. I am pretty much unfortunate to be...
  10. nothing works right

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nothing works right: everything is messed up !!ready to delete the whole thing! 550f29d8-2858-4d9f-bcf2-f133d4f08bb8