NOTHING WORKS

Discus and support NOTHING WORKS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE NEW MINECRAFT UPDATE EVERYTHING I'VE EVEN UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT STORE AND INSTALLED IT AGAIN MINECRAFT IS STILL... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Beau Beaudry
    Beau Beaudry Guest

NOTHING WORKS

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE NEW MINECRAFT UPDATE EVERYTHING I'VE EVEN UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT STORE AND INSTALLED IT AGAIN MINECRAFT IS STILL STUCK ON 1.16.211 (I ONLY PLAY BEDROCK) I'VE EVEN TRIED THE DEVELOPER THING

:)

Beau Beaudry, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Wilfred Mac Win User

Nothing works

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the Xbox app is now working. One of which is having a corrupted app file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly verify the following:

When did the issue start?

Are you getting any error messages when trying to access the app?

Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?

What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here
  3. Martymar82 Win User

Nothing is working

I'm having similar issues, about to try and factory default my system AGAIN to see what happens :/
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Nothing Working

Hey Tomp, I don't want you to have to buy another set of cables; alternatively, do you think you could try taking your console to a friend's house, to try with their cables and TV?
  5. Tamplain Win User

Nothing Working

Well the unit was sitting flat in the cabinet and no movement whatsoever. So I am now spooked as hell if I want put any more $60 games in the thing. As for the sound stopped after the first failed download attempt. I had hoped with the update in place the
    sound would return but it has not. I tried pulling the hard drive, unplugged the component cables and everything then replaced them but no sound. I took my my DVD/bluray component cable and plugged it into the same plugs on my TV where the Xbox was plugged
    and sound works fine. I now have to go buy a new component cable to test and see if that is the problem and if it isn't I am out the money for cables which if that is the case will hopefully be able to return. This update is getting costly as I will now have
    to shell out close to $100 for new game and cables when my box was working perfectly fine before all of this.

MS had a great gaming xbox and system and had to mess everything up trying to force feed this and turn my gaming box into a multimedia box. I got a TV, Computer, etc if I want all of that don't need it on my gaming console.
  6. Tamplain Win User

Nothing Working

So to update I got the new update to load but have no clue to the rhyme or reason as I had to use 3 different USB drives and on the 3rd one which happened to be the oldest piece of crap thumb drive I have after plugging it in and restarting the xbox the
    update performed. Everything eventually came up after a few updates. So I am thinking fantastic after a week of meddling with this thing. Then reality smacked me in the face. I put in my MW3 Disc went sit in my chair to play and up pops a screen saying update
    available. I say no at this time so I can play, game spools up, opening screen and then I hear a friggin strange noise i have never heard before and walk to the xbox open the disc door, pull out my brand new MW3 game to find it has been destroyed. There is
    a huge ring etched completely around the disc. Even the disc cleaner did nothing to get it out. To top it all off I find i still have a mute xbox now as absolutely no sound comes out of the box whether on the TV or through the headphones. I don't know if I
    was better off without the update now. I still got no sound but am now so skittish about putting any more of my dvd's in the drive to meet the same fate as my new game.

WTF am I supposed to do now.
Thema:

NOTHING WORKS

1. NOTHING WORKS - Similar Threads - NOTHING WORKS

2. XBOX ONE CRASHES AND FREEZES, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, NOTHING HAS WORKED.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CRASHES AND FREEZES, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING, NOTHING HAS WORKED.: I have had my Xbox for 2 or 3 years, the problem starts when i start my xbox, it takes ages for it to show image and when it does it freezes like 3 min on the xbox loading screen after that if I...
  3. HELP I got booted offline and nothing is working

in XboX Insiders
    HELP I got booted offline and nothing is working: PLEASE HELP! Some girl booted me off an hour ago and my internet and nothing will connect to my xbox anymore. My home wifi is super slow and barley working nothing is working. I tried restarting...
  4. My xbox is zoomed in and nothing is working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is zoomed in and nothing is working: Okay, Before i say anything its not magnifier or my TV. At all. I've tried both they are fine. Okay, So this started when i wanted my Xbox to match my TV more, so i went into settings and TV and...
  5. Connection to internet suddenly halted, nothing is working.

in XboX Insiders
    Connection to internet suddenly halted, nothing is working.: My xbox 1 was working fine for the whole day but suddenly it cut off from xbox live. Every other device in my house is still fine so it's not the internet, but my xbox was fine literal minutes...
  6. My Xbox Social (PC) "Sign In" button isn't working, nothing opens.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Social (PC) "Sign In" button isn't working, nothing opens.: A few days ago I acquired the Sea of Thieves game on PC (Steam), but in order to invite/join people mid-game, I need to log in on Xbox Social using the Windows-G button. However, this button isn't...
  7. Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war says it's currupte and nothing I try works.: SO this has been going on for a while now When ever I try to launch cold war it says that the games currupted and that I need to uninstall it then reinstall I have done that at lest a dozen times...
  8. Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 still crashes, nothing works: I have tried literally ever tip i have seen online. Ive power cycled my Xbox. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled everything. I have a physical disc and all dlc bought digitally. I have no mods...
  9. Nothing works tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing works tried everything: I have an Xbox one s. For the last month or so it has been running terrible. Half the time it doesn't make it past the green loading screen, I have tried everything. Today it was running fine all...
  10. Nothing works tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing works tried everything: Hi I'm a super frustrated Xbox supporter. I've had my Xbox one s for a little over 2 years, and the last 6 months have been awful. I've had to factory reset it three times, deleted everything....