Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

Discus and support Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; "We are reporting this message that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement measures due to a violation of the Microsoft Service... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Tapio_829
    Tapio_829 Guest

"We are reporting this message that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement measures due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agreement."

"This offense has been brought to the Xbox Live Review and Review Team for review by other Xbox Live players or during service activity. After reviewing the complaints and other available evidence, the Xbox Live Policy and Monitoring Group noted that a breach
    of Microsoft's service agreement had been made and properly implemented."

"I do not know what I've done wrong. There have been no problems playing. Sometimes there are errors."

Where's the problem ??

:)

Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    Tapio_829

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We here on the forums do not have the appropriate tools and resources to assist with enforcement actions as stated previously by our Ambassadors.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Like my fellow XBF member and our Ambassadors, I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions.
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image, or your image has been reported by others as such, it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery
    for a specific period (typically 24 hours).

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. Tapio_829 Win User

Thanks for the answer . Sorry for my bad language ...
    Do I have to use Microsoft's icons while playing Battlefield? Can I use pictures copied elsewhere?
  4. Tapio_829 Win User

Can an Xbox Live Policy and Monitoring Team Make Errors? So what ?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

A suspension does not affect your reputation. Reputation is down to how you play games and if you are getting reported for cheating, team killing etc and over time this will drop your reputation. Also the reputation bar isn't fully green, it usually is 2
    thirds full and with "good player" as the reputation.

As to yoiur suspension, there is nothing that the forums can do, nor support. Your only point of contact is through the Enforcement site and only if your suspension is over 24 hours in length.

You should also refrain from posting duplicate threads on the same issue.
  6. denis97g Win User

you can use whatever icon you want as long as it respects the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions - Similar Threads - Notice Implementation Live

2. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  3. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: My question has been suspended. I can only ask again. . Where to complain about access restrictions? Otherwise the reputation would be "completely green" ... ( Case Review : Not eligible )...
  4. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to...
  5. Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio

in XboX Insiders
    Major Bug Notice | Headset Audio Cutting Out including Party Audio: THIS HAS BEEN AN ISSUE FOR NOW ALMOST 2 MONTHS WITH NO FIX IN SIGHT FOR ALPHA SKIP AHEAD USERS AND NEEDS MAJOR ATTENTION!! | THIS IS BOTH WIRELESS AND WIRED HEADSETS FOCUSED The issue can be...
  6. Notice of enforcement action FOR NO REASON

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement action FOR NO REASON: So i was playing BO4 and i came across an enemy who was being the most toxic person in the world, of course after the match i called him out on it and said some words that would have gotten me...
  7. gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave all info for creditcard still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up,...: gave all info for creditcard,still cannot play on xbox live, get notice that it is not up, try later......its been two weeks... 2a7e6cdf-f4b8-4ada-b4ef-6fb2f7c520a5
  8. Notice of enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement: Can someone help give me an explanation for this situation? At around 8:18 I've received a notification on my Xbox app saying that I received a notification of enforcement. In the link, it...
  9. How does this warrant a Notice of Enforcement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does this warrant a Notice of Enforcement?: Seriously? It’s just a random cat from the internet. e8999997-528c-4df0-967a-309b0ad21423
  10. I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think it's crazy that someone can be permanently banned out of no where without a notice.: Please tell me what you all think, any opinion counts in my book. I was permanently banned after a week or two of party chat with a couple of friends only. Of course before that week or 2 I had...