Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

Discus and support Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features This account's custom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Tapio_829
    Tapio_829 Guest

Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited:

Suspended features

This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to nudity or sexual content, extreme violence, profane or offensive terms or gestures, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current or historical
    events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

I've wondered this. I have had nothing

describes the law described in the player picture.

(I used the headset image and the Muppet show character) The only thing that has come to mind when using a player image

has been copyright but there is no mention of it.Whether it's a player in Battlefield V, it's Microsoft's

player picture?The player cannot give their own value even if it is his

reputations. I do not think I have done anything wrong

icon. Can a breach of service contract be a mistake ??

:)

Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    Tapio_829

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We here on the forums do not have the appropriate tools and resources to assist with enforcement actions as stated previously by our Ambassadors.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Like my fellow XBF member and our Ambassadors, I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions.
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image, or your image has been reported by others as such, it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery
    for a specific period (typically 24 hours).

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. Tapio_829 Win User

Thanks for the answer . Sorry for my bad language ...
    Do I have to use Microsoft's icons while playing Battlefield? Can I use pictures copied elsewhere?
  4. Tapio_829 Win User

Can an Xbox Live Policy and Monitoring Team Make Errors? So what ?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

A suspension does not affect your reputation. Reputation is down to how you play games and if you are getting reported for cheating, team killing etc and over time this will drop your reputation. Also the reputation bar isn't fully green, it usually is 2
    thirds full and with "good player" as the reputation.

As to yoiur suspension, there is nothing that the forums can do, nor support. Your only point of contact is through the Enforcement site and only if your suspension is over 24 hours in length.

You should also refrain from posting duplicate threads on the same issue.
  6. denis97g Win User

you can use whatever icon you want as long as it respects the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions - Similar Threads - Notice Implementation Live

2. Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice the new streaming options? Insider skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/backsspace77 [link] [comments]
  3. Notice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice: I have received a notice telling me that the authentication has failed and i will need to repurchase the item. The prompt won't allow me to access the game until i repurchase the item....
  4. Anyone notice this edge issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice this edge issue?: I've had for the longest time this issue with edge that whenever you initially click something that takes you to edge it first reloads whatever tab you originally had open and won't actually load...
  5. Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else notice in the insider hub there is no longer any option to rate the...: Curious if it’s just me or not. submitted by /u/RickRoco [link] [comments]
  6. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  7. Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noticing that gamers are starting to use Unicode in their gamer tags making this impossible...: Are gamers allowed to use unicode in there gamer tag 739710be-5532-4093-b46c-2ee4783711ed
  8. Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone noticed bandwith usage not accurately keep track of the data being used?: Three or so days ago I binge a whole season (10 episodes), on hulu, which was easily 2+GB each hour. Since the Sept. 5th 1910 update, I watched about 6 hours (22 episodes) and it never went above...
  9. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: My question has been suspended. I can only ask again. . Where to complain about access restrictions? Otherwise the reputation would be "completely green" ... ( Case Review : Not eligible )...
  10. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: "We are reporting this message that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement measures due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agreement." "This offense has been brought to the...