Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

Discus and support Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question has been suspended. I can only ask again. . Where to complain about access restrictions? Otherwise the reputation would be "completely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Tapio_829
    Tapio_829 Guest

My question has been suspended. I can only ask again.

. Where to complain about access restrictions? Otherwise the reputation would be "completely green" ...

( Case Review : Not eligible )

Suspended properties

Editing your Xbox profile, gameric and club content

I have not had any invalid images in my profile

The used profile images were copied free of charge from the wallpaper 10, which is available for free.

The program is an xbox freeware.

There is nothing prohibited in this software!

It's about HUMOR !!!!!!!

I have not edited the images in any way. The images are limited because they do not fit the image otherwise. (Profile Image Crop)

The Xbox Live policy and the tracking team have misinterpreted the images.

Can my reputation be restored?

:)

Tapio_829, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    Tapio_829

Thank you for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We here on the forums do not have the appropriate tools and resources to assist with enforcement actions as stated previously by our Ambassadors.

(Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.)

Like my fellow XBF member and our Ambassadors, I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for more information regarding Bans/Suspensions.
    If you upload an inappropriate custom image, or your image has been reported by others as such, it may be removed and replaced with the most recent Microsoft-created image that you used, and you will be prevented from uploading any additional imagery
    for a specific period (typically 24 hours).

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

You can find steps for submitting a case review here and more information on why accounts receive bans and suspensions:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. 05bf19f3-81c0-4ef0-a Win User

Thanks for the answer . Sorry for my bad language ...
    Do I have to use Microsoft's icons while playing Battlefield? Can I use pictures copied elsewhere?
  4. 05bf19f3-81c0-4ef0-a Win User

Can an Xbox Live Policy and Monitoring Team Make Errors? So what ?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

A suspension does not affect your reputation. Reputation is down to how you play games and if you are getting reported for cheating, team killing etc and over time this will drop your reputation. Also the reputation bar isn't fully green, it usually is 2
    thirds full and with "good player" as the reputation.

As to yoiur suspension, there is nothing that the forums can do, nor support. Your only point of contact is through the Enforcement site and only if your suspension is over 24 hours in length.

You should also refrain from posting duplicate threads on the same issue.
  6. denis97g Win User

you can use whatever icon you want as long as it respects the code of conduct.
Thema:

1. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions - Similar Threads - Notice Implementation Live

2. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  4. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  5. Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live RS Keeps Sending False Notices Of Enforcement & the Community Volunteers Breach...: Moderators Brake the terms of Agreement to such a degree, i believe the enforcement team are taking bribes. Is their any way to put Corrupt Employees & Microsoft Moderative Associate Volunteers In...
  6. Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of xbox live enforcement action (commbanned) unable to access website to access...: Hi who ever is reading this. im putingin a question with regards to enforcement action as i have o other means to investigate the enforcement. but today about 4:30 australian eastern standard time...
  7. news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...

in XboX Insiders
    news.xbox.com never works for me on chrome. I am a chrome user in GB. I noticed that the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/imjustanintrovert [link] [comments]
  8. I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this menu on the XCloud Preview app, however I can't find anywhere where I can...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Razzula [link] [comments]
  9. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: Enforcement impact:The offending content was removed and the following Xbox Live features may be limited: Suspended features This account's custom Gamerpic was inappropriate. This may be due to...
  10. Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Notice of Implementation of Xbox Live Restrictions: "We are reporting this message that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement measures due to a violation of the Microsoft Service Agreement." "This offense has been brought to the...